December 2014 Moms

On today's episode of "you know you're pregnant when..."

2»

Re: On today's episode of "you know you're pregnant when..."

• When you have already bought and planned the dinner you are making for book club tonight, but then you see a pizza hut ad on facebook and now all you can think about is pizza hut and how you need to get some immediately...
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• You know you're pregnant when you really have to go to the bathroom but don't want to get up for the risk of letting out some massive gas... (I'm in a college class room, or believe me I'd let it out.)
  • Loading the player...
  • norweigan said:
    When you have already bought and planned the dinner you are making for book club tonight, but then you see a pizza hut ad on facebook and now all you can think about is pizza hut and how you need to get some immediately...
    Pizza4lyfe should be your sn @norweigan. Just like PeanutButterGurl should be mine.
    Yes I do talk about pizza a lot. But the baby wants it! It's just so hot and delicious... OMG I really need to order pizza hut. 

My coworker suggested just making the dinner I planned and then ordering myself a pizza and eating it by myself. She said my book clubbers would understand. I'm considering it...
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• When taking off all your clothes is the best feeling in the world. Damn clothes I hate you. Had to take my pants off at the dinner table cause I couldn't handle them anymore and I just wanted to eat comfortably .... Don't judge
  • ebilbaoebilbao member
    edited September 2014
    When you are super proud of your blind shave and DH shoots you down and tells you it's a hot mess. Again. As in, I just did this last week and DH was like, nope. Nooo, no I don't know what you think you did down there but...no.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Or you have a mysterious good stain on the bottom of your shirt that you can't see (massive bump in the way) and no one tells you about it!
  • You spend all day bitching about/dreading heartburn then go home and eat all the things that will give you the worst heartburn because you have to.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You go to bed feeling like you need two days of sleep but wake up after 5 hours because it's just not worth the trouble trying to get comfortable. Plus there are butter tarts in the kitchen that are calling your name.
  • when you try to sneak by a stranger blocking an aisle  after saying excuse me and he doesn't move (in a space that you would normally make it through with no problem) - but instead your belly slides right across this strangers ass (the whole way) and your husband just starts laughing...
  • ajlmomajlmom member
    edited October 2014
    When you side hug people like the Duggars

Edit: typo
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • When you think you can quietly slip out a fart, in public, that turns out to sound more like someone learning to play the trombone. And you quickly blame your SO and waddle off in the opposite direction.
     D14 December siggy Free for all

DD born 12/07/04  
    DS1 born 11/07/06
    Angel baby Addy 12/03/11 due to MTHFR
    DS2 born 01/29/13
    DS3 due 12/26/14                                                                                               
  • When your farts last longer than 10 seconds.... Sooo gross, but you stopped caring.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • im also on the "my heartburn has heartburn" boat!  OB keeps telling me crackers...not helping!  water is giving me heartburn :(
  • When taking off all your clothes is the best feeling in the world. Damn clothes I hate you. Had to take my pants off at the dinner table cause I couldn't handle them anymore and I just wanted to eat comfortably .... Don't judge
  • jp8655 said:
    When taking off all your clothes is the best feeling in the world. Damn clothes I hate you. Had to take my pants off at the dinner table cause I couldn't handle them anymore and I just wanted to eat comfortably .... Don't judge

No judgement here! cleaning house and removing pants half way through - sure the neighbors got a nice view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"