December 2014 Moms

On today's episode of "you know you're pregnant when..."

....You are doing the laundry and while checking your pockets you find an uneaten piece of chocolate still in the wrapper.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

Re: On today's episode of "you know you're pregnant when..."

• Loading the player...
  • You try to adjust your seatbelt to be safer but it won't stay down anymore because your bump is massive.
  • This may go with UO thusday but... you stop drinking caffiene because you get the shit kicked out of you at night

this
  • You paint your toes and it looks like a three year old art project! Time to go to the professionals!
  • I can no longer reach the bottom of the washer when I'm doing laundry. I had to have DH come in to rescue the last few remaining socks.
  • You know you're pregnant when....all the receptionists at your doctor's office know you and you just waddle in and they nod and say "hey baby(I look 16) go on and have a seat" without having to ask your name or any other normal doctor's office questions. 
    M born 1/6/09 - A born 12/31/10 - baby BOY RCS 12/2/14 

image   image

• When washing dishes suddenly becomes a contact sport between counter and bump.

Apologies, baby. Mama's gotta lean.

This.
  • PacoCat33 said:
    Every time you roll over in your sleep,  you wake up and have to completely sit up to hoist yourself over and then think, while I'm up, I may as well pee. 
    Almost every night!
  • Bathroom stalls are my new nemesis. Were they always so small? Plus with my increasingly tiny bladder, I'm inside one practically all day long.  I probably hit myself with the door a dozen times a day.
    Truth.  I've started using the handicapped stalls and I don't even think twice about it. 
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• when you can no longer walk really fast to take DD to the restroom without becoming winded and need leverage on BOTH sides now to get up from the floor

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• You cry when DH eats something you reeaaally want or can't have. (DH had a piece of an Italian combo sub from work the other night but it had been sitting out all day so I didn't trust it. I just wanted salami! I couldn't even help the tears.)
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • You spend about half a second plotting how you can get to Little Caesar's for a hot-n-ready cheese pizza at 9 pm, when 3-year-old DD is already asleep and DH is working late at the office. You quickly realize it ain't happening, and then want to cry because you can't satisfy your craving. :(
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• You spend about half a second plotting how you can get to Little Caesar's for a hot-n-ready cheese pizza at 9 pm, when 3-year-old DD is already asleep and DH is working late at the office. You quickly realize it ain't happening, and then want to cry because you can't satisfy your craving. :(
    I wonder... do they deliver hot-n-ready pizzas? :/
    Our Little Caesar's doesn't deliver at all! Booo. And no other pizza would do the other night, nevermind the 4-5 delivery places we do have. Haha.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• You stop food from falling on the floor with your belly and you get damn good at it.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • LeviJeans said:
    kdm06c said:
    You stop food from falling on the floor with your belly and you get damn good at it.
    Corollary: Your clothed boobs and belly are also very good at catching random drops of sauce/frosting... even if you don't want them to. :p
    But when things do manage to fall/drop past the boobs/bump, you just look at it on the floor, say fuck it, and walk away. Not worth the bend at this time
    Or you call the dog over. After all, the little moocher needs to earn his keep. 
  • When food that people recommend for heartburn is the cause of your heartburn to start with. Oh? Just eat some bread and drink some milk? That should counteract the acid reflux caused by my morning cereal, thanks. My heartburn has heartburn.
    Prilosec and baking soda dissolved in water. Either works wonders for me. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• @ColeyCannoli I'm loling at my heartburn has heartburn. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing because I'm in the exact same boat.

imageimageimage

• My bump has knocked over a picture frame on my desk twice today. Twice! Which then knocks over the salt shaker and paperclips in a domino effect. (Yes, I keep salt on my desk)

imageimageimage

• I've got another. When scraping the leakage crust off your nipples before you get in the shower has become part of your morning routine.
  • agsgrrl said:
    I've got another. When scraping the leakage crust off your nipples before you get in the shower has become part of your morning routine.
    This. Also, I am so glad I am not the only one. My DH walked in on me doing this and just kind of made a "WTH did I just see" face, and walked right back out.
     D14 December siggy Free for all

DD born 12/07/04  
    DS1 born 11/07/06
    Angel baby Addy 12/03/11 due to MTHFR
    DS2 born 01/29/13
    DS3 due 12/26/14                                                                                               
  • agsgrrl said:
    I've got another. When scraping the leakage crust off your nipples before you get in the shower has become part of your morning routine.
    This scares me. Like I don't even know what to make of this.
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• agsgrrl said:

This scares me. Like I don't even know what to make of this.

No leakage yet?
  • When your DH shaves you because you can't see or reach anything below your belly button.
  • MJLovey said:
    When you reach for a glass/plate/dish in a kitchen cabinet and your bump touches the countertop and gets in the way.  
    This! I swear my countertops are out to get me.

imageimageimage

• When I just popped 2 tums while catching up on this thread....
  • Your ribs ache. All. The. Time.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

D14 October siggy challenge
                        DD two years ago, my adorable little pirate

• ...you go through your underwear drawer separating "granny like undies that still fit my larger than life ass" from "cute little things that I may or may not ever be able to get past my thighs again". 
    M born 1/6/09 - A born 12/31/10 - baby BOY RCS 12/2/14 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"