Late Term and Child Loss

Hi..my intro

Hello ladies. I'm still in shock But I wanted to introduce myself to not only seek support from others that are going through this but also offer support where I can. Sorry in advance, this is very long. DH and I were so thrilled when we got our BFP on Mother's Day. This was our first cycle TTC after our MMC in February. This definitely was an eventful pregnancy with sub chronic hematomas at 8 weeks and 14 weeks. But both times our baby had a strong heartbeat and looking totally fine on the ultrasounds. Then the blood tests started coming back after the 12 and 16 week tests. First, I'm told I have a higher risk of developing pre-eclampsia and the baby having a low birth weight. The only change is that I need to have an ultrasound every month to track the baby's development. That didn't sound so bad. 16 week blood tests came back abnormal but after high resolution ultrasounds, and additional blood tests, our baby looked great. So we have had a bumpy road but we always got positive conclusions from the doctors. We also got to find out 3 weeks early that our baby is a boy! It was so exciting to start narrowing down boy names, completing the baby registry and talking to my mom about my baby shower. Then last Friday my whole world came crashing down. I woke up at 5 am bleeding and passing clots. DH already left for work. I finally was able to stop shaking and call my parents to take me to the ER. My doctor was at the hospital and told me my cervix was closed and you could seen him on the ultrasound looking perfectly fine. I was admitted because of my bleeding and my blood pressure was high. 2 weeks ago, my BP was perfectly normal. About an hour later another doctor from my practice gave us the news that I would have never expected. I have severe pre-eclampsia and placental abruption. I could have a stroke or seizure and the only option I have is to deliver my son knowing he cannot survive at 22 weeks. I decided I would induce labor and on September 13th our beautiful baby Ronin was born sleeping. They gave us time to be with him and there were no tears when we were with him. He is absolutely perfect. He has my nose and lips and DH's jaw. So now instead of putting up our tree decal for Ronin's nursery, we are planning his burial and having to explain what has happened to him. I try to rely on my faith to get through this but I miss him so much...
TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Hi..my intro

• I'm so sorry for your loss, welcome to the group.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• *******siggy warning

I'm so sorry for your loss and the difficult decision you had to make. Please lean on us for support whenever you need.
  • Loading the player...
  • ***siggy warning

I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Ronin. No one should have to go through the pain you are experiencing. We are here for you. There are some mamas who have experienced pre-eclampsia and placental abruption. (((huge hugs)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• I am so sorry for your loss of precious Ronin. No one wants to join this group and I am so sorry you find yourself here. We also lost our son to a complete placental abruption, although no cause was ever found. Please know that we are here whenever you need us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Ronin.  We are here for whatever you need.
                                        motheringcarolinegrace.wordpress.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my son to a placental aburption (caused by a car accident) in March. Be kind to yourself.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• **ticker**

I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my twin boys at 22 weeks as well.  You will find a ton of support here.  Thinking of you and your family and sending prayers. 
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little boy.  Welcome to the board...we are all here for you.  ((hugs))

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• ***SIGGY***

Even though my situation was different as well, I lost my son to an unsuspected placental abruption. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. We are here for you whenever you need us. **hugs**

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • **TICKER WARNING**

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy Ronin. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am so, so terribly sorry. What heartache. Please take care of yourself and grieve in whatever way seems right to you at the time. T&Ps.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • I'm so sorry for you loss of your little boy, Ronin. T & Ps as you go through these next few hard weeks.

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• I am so sorry for the loss of your son Ronin. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. The women on this board are amazing and have really helped me with the loss of my son. Lean on us whenever you need to. ((hugs))
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Ronin. I lost my little girl due to a placental abrubtion. Sending love your way.
    Baby Boy - 03/29/10
    Baby Boy - 08/02/12
    Baby Girl - 04/19/14 Missing her everyday.

• *siggy warning* I'm sorry for the loss of your son, Ronin.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"