Pre-School and Daycare
Options

gift for 3 yr old girl with older sister

My kids are 5 and I find that I cannot remember what they were into more than 1 birthday ago!!!! Need a gift (preferably from Target , B&N or a local boutique type store so I can give gift receipt they can use) for a girl turning 3 who has an older sister & therefore probably most of the typical stuff. I know they're maxed out on art supplies & have tons of books though I might throw a book in there.  She's not totally girly girl so it is pretty open but I'm still finding myself at a loss...

Re: gift for 3 yr old girl with older sister

• Options
    Maybe a board game?  Pretend play stuff: doctor's kit, dress up, etc. is good too.  Something from Melissa and Doug--lacing card, beads, cutting toys?
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • Options

If they have photos online of their family, or if you have some of them. Maybe a photopuzzle? Shutterfly has them for as few as 60 pieces, so yes a bit much for someone just turning three, but it could be endless fun in the coming years, especially with an older sister. I think Walmart and Snapfish do them too.
    Maybe an admission ticket to a local museum, aquarium?
    A movie night bucket - movie, popcorn, blanket, pajamas, etc
    Do they have pets? Maybe a fish in a bowl and the necessities to car for it.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks all! Have only one day to shop soooo.... I think I'll try a game suitable for 3 yr olds, maybe they don't have them all.
  • Options
    Art supplies or a craft kit that would be do-able for a younger preschooler?
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    I like those magnetic dress up dolls
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I like those magnetic dress up dolls

This is what I was going to suggest as well! It's my go to 3 year old girl gift!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"