October 2014 Moms
Options

Hey, all. Remember me?

Hi, everyone. It's been 3 months since I last posted here. My last post was on the day of my wedding back on May 10. I don't know how many people will remember me, but I remember most of you. At first, I was only on hiatus from the board because of wedding stuff, then honeymoon stuff, then we moved the third week of May, and everything was very hectic. I just didn't have much time to connect. And then, in June, when everything started to normalize, my DH passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. That was June 16 when I was ~25 weeks pregnant.

So I'm now 33 weeks along, back to living in my parents' converted attic bedroom with our cats, trying to figure out how to be a single mom, I guess. I think I'm ready to socialize with others again, even though everything still sucks and is really hard. I just want to be able to focus on something other than my new circumstances and connect with other pregnant women and moms again. I hate to be a downer. I promise not to post about being widowed or bring it up all the time. I just want some normalcy again.

Thanks for reading. I'm glad to be back. I missed everyone I was starting to get to know this past spring, and it makes me happy to read the posts here again.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14

Re: Hey, all. Remember me?

• Options
    Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your dh. I can't imagine dealing with that, let alone while pregnant. I was a single mom when I had my first and although it was rough at times I had the mentality that it was just the two of us and we needed to do what we needed to do.
  • Options
    I remember you and was thinking about you not that long ago!  I'm so sorry for all that you've been through and hopefully we can provide that sense of normalcy you're looking for.  Even if we can't, we're all here for support no matter what!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry....I do remember you and was thinking of you just the other week. We are here for you.

image         image

• Options
    I do remember you and I was wondering how you've been. I am so very sorry to hear about your H. Welcome back, and know that we are here for you!
  • Options
    Welcome back! So very sorry to heard about your H. Wishing you a happy & healthy rest of your pregnancy :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you are back!
    I am unbelievably sorry to hear about all that has gone on. We are all here for you and your pregnancy.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    If course we remember you! I'm so very sorry about your loss and can't imagine how hard the new normal must be. You're absolutely welcome to use us as a sounding board whenever you need it.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. What an unbelievable and tragic turn of events. My heart breaks for you. Glad you are back on here. I hope we can offer a little bit of comfort and community.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. I lost my first H in 2007, so if you want to chat, please message me. I raised 3 wonderful kiddos alone for a few years, and while it wasn't easy at times, we all made it through the grief and are doing great now. (((hugs)))
  • Options
    so sorry for your loss.  i don't even know what else to say...
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.  Welcome back.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    So glad that you're back, and so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you can find the normalcy you're hoping for here! And of course, if you need to talk about anything, don't feel like you can't bring it up around us.
    photo: YOU CAN&#8217;T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Hope all is going well with your pregnancy!
    This is a great place for distraction, support and commiserating! Glad you're back!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Options
    My heart breaks for you, I am so sorry! Glad LO is doing well and will be sending T & P your way. Welcome back.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that you can feel like if you want to say something about your DH that you have a safe place to do that here. You're not debbie downer. I cannot imagine being in your position. Glad that you came back!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope you and the little one are hanging in there. 
    Baby J #2 due 11.12.16
    Sydney Elizabeth born 9.24.14

• Options
    One of my close friends lost her husband while pregnant last year.  She is the strongest and bravest person I know and the best mother I have ever met.  

I am so so so very sorry that this happened, and I can't even pretend to imagine what you are going through.  Please know, as others have said, that we are absolutely here to listen if you want to talk or are feeling particularly distressed.  
  • Options
    Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully we can help you regain some normalcy. Glad LO is doing well.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you've been going through. I mirror others' sentiments, please feel free to seek support here as needed. We're here for you!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I think @SPurp13‌ said it better than I could. Please feel free to post whatever you feel comfortable with and need to vent about. I've seen how awesome these ladies are and they can make you laugh or give lots of support and internet hugs too.

And I'm not a super regular but I do post and remember you!
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Of course we remember you. I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Please feel free to turn to us in times of need. We're here for you.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    Welcome back! I remember you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss and the struggles you've been facing of late. We're here for you! I hope you are able to find great sources of support in your community, and some really nice moms to connect with.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I can't even imagine how hard that must be for you. I'm glad you have your parents to lean on. You'll be a wonderful mom.
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• Options
    I remember you! I am so sorry for your loss. Please feel free to talk about whatever you need to, whenever you need to. We are all here for you.

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Options
    Welcome back.
    Sorry to hear about your husband. I agree with PP in saying that if you need to vent go ahead.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back. I remember you too! I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard all these transitions must be, especially being pregnant. Please feel free to say anything you need to say here.
  • Options
    I remember you! Welcome back. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. 

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    Wow. I'm at a complete loss in how to express my shock and condolences. 

Welcome back. We are here for you however you need. 
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    I was just thinking about you the other day.  Welcome back, and I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your husband

image              image
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I remember you and Im so sorry for your loss. Please dont feel like you have to not bring it up. I cant imagine going through this.
  • Options
    I do remember you. And im so very sorry for what all has happened. I hope that we can help provide that small sence of normalcy for you.
  • Options
    I absolutely remember you!  

I am so, so very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband.  I can only imagine what you must be going through.  Please, please feel free to come here for support of any kind. 
    PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you feel you can talk about anything you need to here.
  • Options
    OMG I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how terrible and scary this must be for you :( ((HUGS))

My close friend lost her husband (my husbands best friend) 7 months ago but they had no children and I'm sure that adds a very different element to the situation.

Anyway, please feel free to post whatever you want to, my friend found it very cathartic to start a blog about dealing with being a widow at a young age.
    TTC #1 Since December 2009
    BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
    BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
    !
    BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
    BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your DH passing, I know that has to be hard. People post about other things then being pregnant all the time, I don't think anyone will mind giving support about your situation if you need it. Stay strong, momma
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"