October 2014 Moms
Options

Hey, all. Remember me?

Re: Hey, all. Remember me?

• Options
    Well hi there stranger! I've been wondering how you are & where you've been! Not quite the post I was expecting to read from you upon your return! First of all, I'm terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your DH! My deepest sympathies & T&P to you! We are all here for you, we've missed you! Secondly, welcome back! I hope you bounce right back into things! >:D<
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    I'm terribly sorry to hear of the loss of your H.

I remember you for sure, so glad you decided to come back.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss.
    Glad you are back and I hope you find support and normalcy here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I remember you! I am so so sorry to hear about your husbands passing though. I can't imagine. We're here for you as you prepare for your child during this difficult time. Welcome back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :( Feel free to post about anything! We are here to be supportive.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome back stranger.

I'm glad you will have a piece of him forever with your LO! Looking forward to your posts in the near future.
  • Options
    I think that was back when I was still more of a lurker, but I do recall reading some of your posts. In any case, I am sorry for your loss and I hope you can find some comfort here with all of us.
    BabyFetus TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about this.  I remember seeing you around a few months ago, and I'm glad you're back.  You'll be in my thoughts.  
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    Of course I remember you! You were one of the very first early ones on here. 

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your DH. I am glad that you came back though. I love having the support of the ladies here and I know you will be just as supported. *hugs*

• Options
    Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your loss. As all the other lovely ladies said don't be afraid to talk about it. We're here to be supportive.
    T&P headed your way as you go all these changes.
    DD born 8/12/11
    DD born 10/3/14
    DD born 10/10/16
    Twin boys due Nov '19
  • Options
    Welcome back. I'm sorry you've been through so much the past couple of months. My thoughts are with you. ((Hugs))

• Options
    ((Hugs))
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you must be dealing with. I Know that you will find support here in whatever from you need!
    ~Miss K born 1/8/2011~Miss I born 1/3/2013~2 angels~
    Baby #3 is on the way!  EDD 10/29/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. I can't imagine what you have been going through. Welcome back and thoughts and prayers that you find normalcy as you prepare for the arrival of your LO.

Me- 36 DH- 40 ***TTC since 1/13

BFP #1 - 4/3/13 *** EDD 12/13/13 ***M/C 4/12/13 @5wks 1 day

BFP#2 - 1/29/14 ***EDD 10/11/14

It's a GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm rather new on this board but I'm joining these other ladies in giving you a big group hug. How very devastating for you at such a time in your life. I'll be sending some prayers & love your way. Just putting one foot in front of the other must seem impossible but I hope you do find little ways to enjoy your pregnancy. Peace to you.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, welcome back. So sorry about your DH, I can't imagine how difficult this time must be for you.  I hope we can be a good source of support for you!

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.  I hope rejoining the board helps offer a distraction and normalcy. 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    savicke2009savicke2009 member
    edited August 2014
    So sorry for your loss :( I wasn't around when you were first here, but I look forward to getting to know you :)
  • Options
    I remember you and I'm glad you're back but so very sorry it's with such sad news. Like everyone has said, we are here for you and don't feel you're Debbie Downer. Talk about whatever will help you - whether it's a sounding board you need for all you've been through, or to just pack that all away for awhile and read/participate in our randoms and wtf's...welcome back.
  • Options
    I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Don't ever feel bad about mentioning you're a widow! You are strong, and have already been through so much. That's an important part of your story, and will have a big role in shaping who you are in the future. So many ((hugs)).

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

• Options
    I wasn't here yet when you left, but I'm glad you're back and looking forward to getting to know you!
    *creepy stranger hugs*
  • Options
    Welcome back. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort here.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. We're here to support you in any way so let us know if you need anything. I'd like to think we are the nicest group of ladies here on TB and we are here with you all the way through. Lots of T&P to you and your family and welcome back. 
    Baby #1: Palmer Olivia - October 2014
    Baby #2: Emmeline Grey - August 2016
    Baby #3: BFP 9/7/18  |  EDD 05/24/19
  • Options
    I'm new to the board but I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss and how I hope coming here will help you get ready for your LO and find a little solace during this rough time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    As with PP I am so incredibly sorry for your loss and I welcome you back with big hugs!!!  Hopefully our chatter and nonsense can help with some normalcy and we are here for you if you need anything deeper.  xxoo

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Welcome back ! How are you and baby ? You've been through it and I'm sorry for your pain and loss it really saddened me to read your post. Vent anytime you like I hope we can all help he a great support system
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I admire your strength getting through this and we're here to talk about anything you want to talk about! Welcome back!

• Options
    Not even sure what to say except please let us know how we can support you, because we want to!
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss and can't imagine what you are going through. I admire your strength and courage during this difficult time.

• Options
    I can't say anything that hasn't already been said but I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Welcome back and feel free to vent about anything.

• Options
    So, so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. I want to send you such giant bear hugs. I hope you're doing ok (considering). We're here for whatever you need.

Keeping you in our thoughts, prayers and love!
  • Options
    Thank you again for being so welcoming. It helps.

@CynthiaVRey and @crawford411, the pregnancy is going really well, thank you for asking. My doctor says babies are resilient and get through things like this just fine. I've been eating and gaining weight like normal, so she's not worried. I'll admit, I'm not as excited as I was, though I am still looking forward to meeting our boy, of course.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. Vent about whatever you need to... That's 100% what we are here for. Sending only good wishes your way.
  • Options
    I don't post that much here but I wanted to send my condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. My dad passed away suddenly and unexpectedly when I was a toddler and my Mom was (and still is) an an amazing single mom. Your husband will still be with you in the form of your little boy and he will give you the strength to get you through this inexplicably difficult time. Hugs. 

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • Options

Oh I think I do remember you!

And it looks like you've had quite the time of it. I am so sorry to hear about your H! I don't even think I could deal with that myself right now, but it looks like you at least have a good support system. Know that we're here for you, too...even though it's only in a creepy internet way.

Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back. Wishing you the best mama ( hugs).

Peanut 1.23.11 ~ Bean 9.06.12 ~ Little Boy 9.24.14
  • Options
    I don't think I was on here when you last posted and been MIA on and off myself for the last month due to crazy work,life, etc... BUT I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you've been going through - such a roller coaster of emotions. Glad your Lo is doing well and that you have support from your parents. I don't know everyone on here real well, but this group of ladies have been pretty awesome in times of trouble for many - so hoping being back on here can offer you some of the emotional support you need. And don't feel bad about posting "down" posts - that's part of what this board is for - to be able to talk about stuff that has hurt you or made you feel bad or your worst experiences with no judgement. Again, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Options
    I remember you. Lots of thoughts and prayers for you. I can't imagine how bittersweet this time must be. You are one strong chick. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.
    DD Caitlin 8/2012, m/c 8/2013, m/c 12/2013, Rainbow baby due 10/17/2014!!!
  • Options
    I am terribly sorry for your loss. Please don't hesitate to post whatever it is you need to share.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 12/12/11 - Missed M/C 1/9/12
    BFP #2 - 4/5/2012 - Son Born 12/12/12
    BFP #3 - 2/2/2014 - EDD 10/16/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"