November 2014 Moms
Options

Thursday Randoms

2»

Re: Thursday Randoms

• Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ - I am so sorry for your loss! That must be so hard.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh no @MindyAndRyan‌ I'm so sorry about your sweet fur baby :-(. ((Hugs)) to you.
    BabyFetus Ticker

N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the third trimester (especially when DH eats my pregnancy food)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ I am so sorry about your cat. It is so difficult to lose a fur baby. Hugs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ I'm so sorry - I'm a kitty-mama too, and I dread that day. But you can't feel guilty for loving him and giving him the best - everything else was out of your hands.
  • Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet kitty. Lots of hugs.

• Options
    Sad post warning...

Despite trying for 12 days to save him, we had to put my sweet cat to sleep on Tuesday. I am heartbroken and can't escape feeling guilty. I feel so sad and I just want to cry and sleep.

Sorry for being the downer. :(

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear this :( hugs! Don't be sorry either, missy, we are here to support and love you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss @MindyAndRyan‌. Losing a pet is so hard. They become a part of our family. Big hugs!

• Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ I am so sorry about your kitty. :(

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ I am so sorry. Losing a furbaby is hard. Hugs.
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ So sorry about your furbaby :(
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @MindyAndRyan‌ I'm so sorry about your furbaby! We had to put my dog to sleep almost 4 years ago and I still get choked up thinking about it. They really are members of the family and the love between you is real. I hope you can find some peace in knowing she lived a good life where she was loved and cared for.
  • Options
    abbyful said:
    Random AW thing, even though it's not Thursday anymore, I want to show off the sock bouquet I made for the centerpiece of SIL's baby shower tomorrow! (She's having an October baby.) Around the vase is a baby headband. image

That is super cute! I'm stealing your idea :) I now need to do this for someone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"