March 2015 Moms
Options

Bleeding and Cramping at 6 weeks.

JocelynMH14JocelynMH14 member
edited July 2014 in March 2015 Moms
I started with pink in discharge on Tuesday night then it turned to bright red on Wed morning. Went to the ER did a pelvic exam said my cervix was closed and did a blood test my HGC levels were at 240. I was sent home and told to have another blood test on a Friday morning. Today the bleeding is heavier and I'm having period like cramps.. I just feel really alone.. Anyone else going through this too? I am just heart broken that I'm MC it's our first and I have never wanted something so bad or loved something so soon.

Re: Bleeding and Cramping at 6 weeks.

• Options
    I had bleeding at 6 weeks and 7 weeks, both cases were sub chorionic hemorages diagnosed via u/s...fingers crossed that is what your facing!! Praying that your numbers go up!
  • Options
    fx for you. So sorry you're having to go through this. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. When I had my mc at 6 weeks it was exactly like yours sounds, my levels were 200 as well. I hope it is not a mc but if it is, just know there is a lot of support here, it's quite common, and there is no reason you won't be pregnant with a healthy baby again soon. T and P your way!
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
    BFP #1: DD born 08/12
    BFP #2: 04/13 Natural M/C: 5/13
    BFP #3: 06/14 DUE 3/5/15
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    hugs
    Rainbow baby due 3-30-15
  • Options
    Thank everyone of you so much! Having this support it defintly helping me get through today... Right now I guess it's a 50/50 chance. Hoping my levels are higher tomorrow. I will for sure update. As for tonight ever time I use the restroom it's heart wrenching.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. Fx for you and positive thoughts.

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully your numbers will go up. FX
  • Options
    I'm sorry your going through this. Are you having back pain?
    < image
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. 200's for 6 weeks sounds really low, but I hope things turn around for you.

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    @vergasgurl no back pain I had cramps for a few hours but they have stopped now I'm just bleeding bright red. I feel like it's slowing down. Trying to stay positive. Think there is still hope?
  • Options
    Honestly it's good to stay positive but you should also face the reality that it doesn't look great at this point. But it's not over until you get that second blood draw. I really hope it is good news for you but if not, I hope this passes soon and you heal quickly. Best of luck tomorrow!
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
    BFP #1: DD born 08/12
    BFP #2: 04/13 Natural M/C: 5/13
    BFP #3: 06/14 DUE 3/5/15
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. It does happen, I think a lot of us have been there... It's terrifying and painful, the best thing you can do is be as positive as you can, know that it is not your fault, and take the time they advise to wait to get super healthy and happy for your next bfp.
    It is the hardest moment as a woman to lose a baby, even "only" at six weeks... But your blessing will come soon. And who knows, maybe it's something simple and your numbers will look better tomorrow!
    Fingers crossed, hon, keep your chin up
  • Options
    vargasgurlvargasgurl member
    edited August 2014

@vergasgurl no back pain I had cramps for a few hours but they have stopped now I'm just bleeding bright red. I feel like it's slowing down. Trying to stay positive. Think there is still hope?

Well hopefully you will be ok and your test results work in your favor.

When I MC it started w period like cramps some spotting which eventually turned to bleeding. I ended up getting a lot of lower back pain followed by heavier blood clots. ( sorry if it's TMI) just trying to give you an idea.

I ended up getting pregnant just 4 months after my loss.

You may be fine but deft get yourself checked. Best of Luck to you & take care. Keep us Posted
    < image
  • Options

So sorry you are going through this - thoughts and prayers your way.

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Options
    I lost it... But I'm going to try again as soon as we can... I hope everything goes well with all your pregnancies.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. T&P for you. Take care of yourself.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm so sorry. ((Hugs)). Be gentle with yourself.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"