Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~*~ TWW Thursday ~*~

Re: ~*~ TWW Thursday ~*~

• Options
    @lemoncookie09  I kind of agree with @wine&cupcakes on CD18.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    saltbox40 said:

Cycle/Month:1

CD/DPO: 28 / 5

Testing plans: I think I'll watch my temps and hold out til at least 11DPO. Of course, FF is drunk and suggests I test on 18DPO.

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: I am crampy today. I doubt it is related, but thought I would mention it.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Ina May Gaskin, because she is a leader in natural births. I also, would love to vaginally deliver my next
    child, and I would trust her opinion on whether or not I am actually a good VBAC candidate. My son was breech(hence the medical reason for c/s) and also 11 pounds, 9 ounces!

You could deliver on The Farm ;-)

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @saltbox40‌ That's a big baby!!
  • Options
    Sorry for the CD1s who started today. FX for next cycle and FANTASTIC timing!
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    @saltbox40‌ I would LOVE to VBAC. I feel like I was forced into my c-section. The ultrasound I had the day before I had him said DS was supposed to be 11 lbs. he was 7lbs 8oz. I feel jipped out of a birth experience.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @cateyes55413‌ that's a terrible thing for your brother to say. But your positivity is wonderful and I'm needing some right now, so I'll try to feed off of yours.

FX for all who're testing and getting BFNs or will be testing shortly.

Cycle/Month: 17-ish.

CD/DPO: 26/8

Testing plans: 13 DPO if AF isn't here.

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: only symptoms is emotional irritability. Watched Frozen with DD last night for the 100th x and actually sobbed throughout some parts.

This is beginning to feel cyclical and monotonous. I'm trying very hard not to get angry and to just hold off from the frustration and be optimistic. I'm almost at the point of just giving up.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? It would be my paternal grandparents. I'd never met them due to animosity between my mother/birth father and is love to see what kinda of people they are/were.

• Options
    So, I'm new here... and am just going to jump right in.

Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 30/16 (I think... I haven't been temping)

Testing plans: Aug/4 (or not)

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: I could have sworn I was pregnant, but I got a BFN this morning. I'm 2 days late with cramping but no AF. So I guess I'll test again in a few days if AF doesn't show up.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I'd love to meet a great great great grandmother, just to see what it was like to be a woman back then :)
  • Options
    saltbox40 said:

@Bee1112  YOU CAN VBAC!

Join your local ICAN chapter and find a supportive provider.

If I didn't have Type 1 diabetes I would be opting for a HBAC.
    Thank you for this! Just checked it out!

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 34/9

Testing plans: well I got my BFP with my DD at 10DPO but I know every time can be different and that's really early...probably this weekend, maybe Sunday so I won't be sad all weekend with BFN's

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: I had a huge dip at 6DPO (way below cover line) but I have recovered and my temps are higher than even right after O. Thank goodness

My Ovulation Chart

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Mmmmm, history is so intriguing to me there would be so many people!! Probably my grandma one more time though :) I miss her.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    justMaikejustMaike member
    edited July 2014
    Doctors are so quick to run to a C-Section nowadays it's sad..
    Never be intimidated by the estimated weight of a baby. It's all about the babies Head Circumference, fat moves, adjusts and is most of the time wrong!!
    They estimated my son to be 9lbs and he ended up being 6lbs 11oz..

@saltbox40‌ @Bee1112‌ I hope you two will get your VBAC experience when the time comes!

• Options
    Bee1112 said:

@saltbox40‌ I would LOVE to VBAC. I feel like I was forced into my c-section. The ultrasound I had the day before I had him said DS was supposed to be 11 lbs. he was 7lbs 8oz. I feel jipped out of a birth experience.

I would love to VBAC too, while I wasn't forced I would like to experience vaginal birth and not restrict myself on how many births I can have and the risk of complications the more births I do have.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    justMaike said:

Never be intimidated by the estimated weight of a baby. It's all about the babies Head Circumference, fat moves, adjusts and is most of the time wrong!!

@saltbox40‌ @Bee1112‌ I hope you two will get your VBAC experience when the time comes!

We were expecting a big baby all around. His head measured 43 weeks the day before. I labored for 12 hours before they did the section. I was real hard on myself afterwards. I felt like a failure. I was dilated to a 9. A freaking 9. I could have easily gotten to a 10 and pushed. This time I feel like I will be more prepared and better informed.

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/8

Testing plans: Aug 3rd (11 DPO) it will be my birthday!!! 

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: I randomly had a few hours of cramping the early morning of 7 dpo...nothing at all since then. I am exhausted. But I think thats due to my 52 hour work week...its been a popular birth week at our hospital! 

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I would like to meet Jim Morrison of The Doors. 

@littleliverpill I will be checking back periodically! you have been on my mind since your post late last night...sending all my good vibes your way! 
    "Love harder than any pain you have ever felt" 
    Me (26) DH (29) married since 07/2013 
    TTC#1 since 02/2014 
    BFP: 8/27/14 EDD 5/11/15image
    L&D RN & proud pit bull owner x2
  • Options
    Bee1112 said:

justMaike said:

We were expecting a big baby all around. His head measured 43 weeks the day before. I labored for 12 hours before they did the section. I was real hard on myself afterwards. I felt like a failure. I was dilated to a 9. A freaking 9. I could have easily gotten to a 10 and pushed. This time I feel like I will be more prepared and better informed.
    I totally get what you're saying! I was also very unhappy with my birth experience. They ended up inducing me around 39 weeks because the baby was "so big" it sucked terribly and I wish I would've just said no..
    This time I will let my body do it's thing and am more knowledgable and not a scaredy and intimated first timer.

• Options
    Congratulations @lilobaby‌ !
  • Options
    Congrats @lilobaby‌!!

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @lilobaby congrats!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/12

Testing plans: None

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: I'm spotting and crampy. I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow morning.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? My paternal grandfather. He died a few months before I was born and everyone says that I am a lot like him.
  • Options
    Can someone please look at my chart? This is only my second temping and I feel really unsure of myself. Does it even look right at all? I just need some reassurance! My temps are crazy.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4e3909/

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @lilobaby-He is older by 3 years. His age is why they decided to start TTC-25 you get married (no mention of love, although I am sure they love each other now), 28-you buy a house (even if you cannot afford it), 30 you have a baby (even if you are not ready). It was all in their master plan. 

Thank you to everyone for your support. It means a lot to me! You ladies are so awesome!!! 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    saltbox40 said:

Bee1112 said:

Can someone please look at my chart? This is only my second temping and I feel really unsure of myself. Does it even look right at all? I just need some reassurance! My temps are crazy.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4e3909/

It looks good to me. I agree with your ovulation date. Are you temping orally or vaginally?
    Vaginally. My times are all off because between DS and myself, temping at the same time every day with three hours of sleep before is hard. I'm not sure if that is what is making it look so rocky.

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @bee1112-I also agree with FF. It looks pretty consistent and like CD 12 is the O date. Your temps are actually pretty good, a little varied but over all not bad. 
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @cateyes55413‌ and @saltbox40‌. I just needed some reassurance I guess. :)

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I posted too soon, AF has arrived. Off to WTO
  • Options
    Sorry about CD1 @kimbalee23‌

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
  • Options
    Congrats @lilobaby‌!!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    Cycle 1

cd/DPO 24/9

Testing: not supposed to until Saturday but I hopped the crazy train and tested today w a dollar tree test BFN, my wondfos should be here tomorrow just in time for Non crazy train testing :)

Rants/raves: my ovaries have been causing me drastic pain for the last 5-6 days which is quite annoying!! I've thought twice now that AF was here or coming the next day so I went ahead and prepared myself for that, but she doesn't show up! It's not normal period cramps it's a different type of pain and a different area and I'm not having pms symptoms but I figure better just prepare for AF than be dissapointed when she gets here. I have been super tired and I get heart burn 1-2 times a day which is abnormal for me. At this point I would just rather the pain stop and get AF and start a new cycle!!

GTKY: I wish my I could talk to my dad again and just sit down and drink a beer with him! But other than that I would say I would like to meet Elvis!!

@littleliverpill‌ I'm sorry for your mind fuck! I'll have a glass of wine with you tonight **cheers**
  • Options
    FJM85FJM85 member
    Congrats @lilobaby!

Proudly on the dark side

• Options
    @lilobaby‌ congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    @lilobaby - congratulations!

@littleliverpill - I'm still crossing my fingers and toes for you.

Cycle: 3/3

cd/DPO 31/13

Testing: Sunday

Rants/raves: My temp keeps dropping, which doesn't seem optimal.  Still above coverline, but since my period is due tomorrow, I'm thinking it'll be under tomorrow morning.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? The current Queen of England.  During her life she has seen so many things, so many changes.  And the role of the monarchy has converted more during her reign than almost any other.  It'd be fascinating to gain her perspective on a lot of things.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dazdareis said:
    FX for all who're testing and getting BFNs or will be testing shortly.

**Stuck in the box**

I totally read this as "whore" and thought you were name calling. I need to not be around teenagers for a while.
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Options
    @yogiveg: Your chart is looking good! :-)

@littleliverpill: I'm sorry about the BFN today. What is going on? (rhetorical question)

@cateyes55413: That was such a rude statement! Hugs.

@lilobaby: Congrats!

@bee1112: I think your temps look pretty good! There is rarely a perfect rise in the TWW.

@BillyHorrible: I'm sorry about the continued temp drops!

---------

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 27/9

Testing plans: 12DPO

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: My temperature plummeted near the coverline today, so I have about 5% hope now. I just feel generally crappy for no reason except hormones. I'm anxious, depressed, irritable, and my face is broken out. I fully expect AF to appear in two to three days. DH is traveling and I just wish I had a hug right now. :-(

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Like @Miranda040, I would like to meet my mom's mother. She passed away before I was born.
    Chart stalk request: Does anyone think that my temp this morning puts me out of the running? I take my temps at different times, but I'm always able to identify trends.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Bee1112Bee1112 member
    edited July 2014
    @URMySunshine77‌ can you link your chart for mobile?

ETA: Big hugs for you!
    Thank you for looking at my chart!

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    @Bee1112: Thanks so much for the hug. Does this link work? 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c55a5 

@MamaZEsquire: Hmmm. Yeah my LP was 11.5 days in my last cycle, so I have a feeling that a 9DPO dip is bad. However, I'll keep up hope until I see the next temp. You're right though. The overall trend means more than the one temp.

Edited to correct link for @Bee1112

• Options

@Bee1112: Thanks so much for the hug. Does this link work? 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c55a5 

@MamaZEsquire: Hmmm. Yeah my LP was 11.5 days in my last cycle, so I have a feeling that a 9DPO dip is bad. However, I'll keep up hope until I see the next temp. You're right though. The overall trend means more than the one temp.

That link doesn't work. :(

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options

• Options
    I agree, I don't think that single temp dip should rule you out. FX for you!

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Bee1112 said:
    I agree, I don't think that single temp dip should rule you out. FX for you!
    @Bee1112 Thanks. It's funny that I'm always telling other people the same thing but fall to pieces when I have one big dip.  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"