Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~*~ TWW Thursday ~*~

I'm antsy in my pantsy this morning at work so I'm kicking off the thread early!

@littleliverpill - rooting for a less-squinty line today!

Congrats to the bfps yesterday!

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Testing plans:

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms:

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
Me: 31  DH: 29
DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!

Re: ~*~ TWW Thursday ~*~

• Options
    Cycle/month: 1/2 (1/3 as of tomorrow...seriously, body?!)

CD/DPO: 39/13 (again, seriously body?!)

Testing plans: tomorrow or Saturday morning if no AF by then

Rant/rave: General annoyance at the longest cycle I've ever had. I had some irrational short LP fears due to my late O but now that I'm 13dpo I'm ready for this to be over. I wouldn't be surprised if AF comes today. I'm not upset, per se, but everyone I know (except two) got pregnant on the first try so I think my hopes were irrationally high. In any event, my new focus is to stay busy and not stress. We plan to keep up EOD sex next cycle so we have good timing as this cycle we were caught off guard by my super late O.

GTKY: I think I would love to meet Cleopatra as I love ancient Egyptian anything. I find it fascinating. On a more superficial note, I would also like to meet Freddy Mercury so we can forget this Adam Lambert travesty ever happened.

DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yogivegyogiveg member
    edited July 2014
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing plans: 12DPO if temp is still above coverline

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: My temp shot way up again today, it's the highest it's been this cycle! Holy crap! Reallllly hoping that's a good sign!

GTKY: Good question. I really have no idea.

ETA: timing
    August TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Childhood Cartoon
  • Options
    @littleliverpill - mind-eff. I saw a shadowy line. If you had a late implanter it is entirely possibly that FMU made the difference. Try again tomorrow with FMU! You could have definitely stressed yourself to a later O, but barring that, there's no way you are causing your period to be later! I won't let you drive yourself down the tracks of that crazy train ;-)

• Options
    CytheCythe member
    edited July 2014
    Good morning ladies!
    Really sorry for the fake out/mind fuck today @littleliverpill‌

Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 29/7

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing plans: 11 DPO - Monday with @Budders12‌

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Not sure why, but I'm feeling so hopeful about this month. I'm not sure if I feel like this is our cycle or if I just really want it to be. I know I want it to be (that whole no trying again until October bit) but not sure if it is. Hope is a cruel thing. Sorry for whining.

ETA: I thought this whole, eternal climb on my post O temps was a fluke last month, but here we are again, climbing a mountain. WTF. (Also, open circles cause I got up earlier - and I'm a time temper. Earlier always = lower)

GTKY: uhhm, Alexander the Great. Of course, I'd have to learn to speak Greek...
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Sorry @littleliverpill‌ I know you were upset about body mind fucks yesterday and this definitely isn't helping that. It's the uncertainty more than anything that's a bitch.
  • Options
    mosdubmosdub member
    Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 18/3   (Got my solid CH today - yes!)

Testing plans:  I'll probably wait until AF or a day before AF is due.  

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms:  Despite my very good attempt of getting a "high" score on FF, I'm sitting with "good" and actually feel optimistic.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but this cycle is feeling hopeful for some reason. 

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?  I think I would like to meet my great-grandmother.  I am a sap for family history and she sounds like an interesting person.  I guess that's not too creative/out there. 

@Dawnlilly, looks like we are synced up with our cycles!  Good luck in your tww!
    @wine&cupcakes thank you for starting the thread - that long cycle would drive me nuts!  Is this the first time you've been charting?  Have you had long cycles like this in the past?  Let us know how your tests go tomorrow!
    @yogiveg - dang girl, I admire your ability to get such amazing timing!  I TRIED that this cycle, but it can be hard to squeeze it in!  Hoping your temps are a good sign as well!
    @littleliverpill - that must be frustrating and stressful!  I like your *one* glass of wine idea ;)  Relax - I'm hoping for you! 

TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

CD/DPO: 29/9

Testing plans: tomorrow and everyday thereafter until AF

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: I stocked up on walmart cheapies last night & peed on a stick even though I meant to wait until tomorrow. Even though it's still early, I'm already down about it.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? My grandma who died when I was 13. I remember her as being so loving and I wish I had some adult memories with her.

If I have to go with someone I never met, I would say Katharine Hepburn. I just think she is awesome and I would love to hear about her life from her.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/8

Testing plans: Saturday and Sunday and then EOD until AF

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: My thermometer is pissing me off. The same temp 3 days in a row now. This morning, I accidently woke up an hour early so I went ahead and took it. Yup, same as yesterday. So then I took it again an hour later at my normal time and it had gone up .07, so I went with that. I think I'm kinda flying blind here until I start my next cycle/get a new thermometer. Ugh. 

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I honestly have no idea! 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    FJM85FJM85 member

@littleliverpill sorry for the confusion, hopefully you'll have an answer tomorrow. FX for two line!

CD/DPO: 17/4

Testing plans: Only if AF doesn't show.

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms:  nothing uch.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Hmmmm... I would like to see my grandfather again. He died when I was really young, but I remember his laugh and his warmth.

Proudly on the dark side

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 17/2 (I think)

Testing plans: Not til 8/12

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: feeling ridiculously optimistic. I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I am really happy about trying again.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I would like to have known my mom's mother. She died when my mom was a teenager and I have always heard great stories about her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lydia Eloise (5/25/10)
    Nora Annabelle (2/14/12)
    M/C 6.5 weeks (1/29/14) EDD (9/21/14)
  • Options
    Just dropping in to say bye for now, as it's CD1 for me :(  Wishing loads of good luck to @littleliverpill and everyone else still in!

• Options
    cateyes543cateyes543 member
    edited July 2014

Cycle/Month: 8

CD/DPO: 22/4

Testing plans: 12 DPO (8/9)

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms:I had a case of the sads last night. I saw another friend announce they were pregnant yesterday on Facebook (I don’t know if they were trying or not) and last night my dad called to talk about my brother and his wife who are KU. He went on and on about their lack of knowledge when it comes to kids (for example, they have a strict budget down to the number of diapers they will use a day for their baby). I don’t think it would have affected me so much, as I know they will learn, except they got pregnant the first month and said to us “I guess we were just ready before you”. Screw you brother, thx. So I had a tearful meltdown but H was there to hug it out!I know I have only been trying for 8 months and there are ladies who have been here a lot longer but yesterday was just too much for me. 

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I would love to meet Laura Ingalls Wilder. She is who my mom named me after so I just think it would be cool to meet her.

@Yogiveg-FX that your spike is a good thing!!!

@Cythe-Hope is what drives the crazy train and while I try to be realistic, I always get my hopes oh so high!

@littleliverpill-FX crossed that when you use FMU tomorrow, there will be a true line!!! 12 DPO is early still for later in the day lines! Good luck. And by the way love the new siggy pic, I had forgotten about the Gnomes!!!!

@carebear7777-Sorry about the BFN, although you are correct it is super early. FX for you.

@Thetrunchbull-Sorry your thermometer is making you question your temps. Who know, maybe you are just that consistent ;)

Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O

Testing plans: Im going to try and have self control and wait until next Friday 8/8 (11 dpo)…reality Ill prob test Wed 8/6 9dpo.  

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms:  should get crosshairs tomorrow pretty easy to see shift.  

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Hmmm…I am with @TheTrunchbull and have no idea!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Jan Siggy Challenge: April 2015

image  image

Started dating: 7/4/00
    Married: 6/9/07
    TTC #1: 7/14
    BFP: 8/9/14

• Options
    Just wanted to pop in and let you know it's CD1 for me, complete with ALL OF THE CRAMPS, so i'm moving back into WTO.  I hope i see a bunch of BFPs from you ladies soon!  :-)
  • Options
    Sorry @adlestrop and @delujum0 to hear it is CD 1 :(
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    Morning ladies!!
    Thanks for starting us off @Wine&Cupcakes‌
    FX for you @littleliverpill‌ ! Hopefully FMU in the morning will sow you that second line :)
    @yogiveg‌ FX your spike is a good sign!!
    @Carebear7777‌ sorry for the BFN this morning. Hopefully it's just too early.

Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: good

Testing plans: I talked myself out if breaking this morning lol. I'm holding out until tomorrow...

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: my temp jumped up this morning. I'm so hoping this is our cycle. I've been cramping since Tuesday and had some lower back pain... FX temps don't drop tomorrow!

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Although technically I've met her, but I was 5 when my grandmother died. I've been told how awesome of a woman she was. I'd love to sit with her for a while.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    Thanks @littleliverpill. It has just been one of those nights/days. 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    @littleliverpill‌ I am keeping everything crossed for you. I hope you get some definite answers in the morning.

@cateyes55413‌ I'm so sorry you had a rough night. Big hugs.

Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -2

Testing plans: Sunday at 12dpo. No earlier.

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: boobs and nipples hurt and I'm tired and emotional. But I'm trying not to even think about it. My boobs are a mind fuck. They hurt before and when I O'd and then stopped for a few days and the last few days they have been super sore again. Who knows.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? My grandpa. I have met him before but it was when I was very little. My family talks about him with so much love. I would love to actually know him.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @cateyes55413‌ thank you for the support.

The "maybe we were just ready before you" comment is a bit much! I hope he realized he stuck his foot in his mouth on that one?

• Options
    @Carebear7777‌-no he didn't, but he is kind of crass and rude like that anyways. It stung but coming from him it didn't have the same hurt it normally would. He says things like that to people all the time :(
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 21/6

Testing plans: Monday, 10DPO

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: Finally got solid CH's on CD15!  Fuck you FF for trying to tell me it was going to be CD18!  Feeling normal.  DH asked me yesterday if I felt pregnant and when I get to test.  It's cute seeing him get excited.  I think he was more upset about the CP last month than he let on. 

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I don't know.  Maybe some hollywood hottie like Ryan Reynolds?  Ya, not a very deep and intellectual answer for this early.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    @cateyes55413‌ eek! How does his wife handle that?
  • Options

Hoping you get your double line @littleliverpill!  I think you should test.  It should still be concentrated if you haven't drank anything since peeing last.  I like POS's though.

BabyFruit Ticker  

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    cork15cork15 member
    edited July 2014
    Wine&Cupcakes - Thanks for getting us started! Sorry for the long cycle - FX that you get that BFP this weekend. 

yogiveg - Ahhh! Hope that type spike means a BFP is on it's way!

littleliverpill - Gahh - I am so sorry. FX you get a clear, positive line in the AM.

Adlestrop - so sorry :(

cateyes55413 - I am so sorry you had to go through that.

delujm0 - so sorry for CD1

sensitivesally - Sorry for the BFN- FX you're not out yet. 

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing plans: tomorrow, 10 DPO

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: I had heartburn last night, which I have never had before (had to google it to make sure that's what it was) & I have had some dull cramping - most likely nothing.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? My grandmother 
  • Options
    FJM85FJM85 member

Sorry for CD1 @adlestrop and @delujm0

Sorry you're having a hard time @cateyes55413

Sorry for the BFN @Carebear7777

Hope you feel better @DarcyHermione

@littleliverpill I adore your siggy pics! I watched it in Afrikaans (my native tongue) when I was a kid. I never even realised it was international. Even now the theme song can get stuck in my head.

Proudly on the dark side

• Options

CD/DPO: 27/13

Testing plans: none unless AF doesn't show

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: AF is due tomorrow. She's typically very punctual. Usually I start feeling yucky a few days before and I have none of that this time. I took a pee test on Tuesday and got a BFN tho so I'm not hopeful. First time in my life I'm impatient for AF so I can just start next cycle lol.

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Can I flip this question upside down a little? All of my grandparents are passed. I would like my DH to have been able to meet them. So I answer this question for him instead of for me :-)

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    @Carebear7777‌ -his wife is a perfect match for him, she told our family the first time she met us that we weren't as perfect as her family and that all of us would need to change to be around her. She didn't like we used sarcasm and our humor wasn't funny to her.
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options
    Moved over to WTO today, but lurking

@cateyes55413‌ that comment from your brother just boils my blood. I'm amazed you didn't punch him straight in the face. Comments like that hurt right to the core.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    @cateyes55413‌ she's a charmer, huh?
  • Options
    @DaikokuJess‌-it was said over the phone and I haven't seen him yet in person. They are newly pregnant, due in March. I am hoping I can be a better person when I see him for his birthday in September...and maybe just maybe be KTFU too!
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
  • Options

@DaikokuJess‌-it was said over the phone and I haven't seen him yet in person. They are newly pregnant, due in March. I am hoping I can be a better person when I see him for his birthday in September...and maybe just maybe be KTFU too!

I applaud you for positive outlook and patience. FX for you!

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    FJM85FJM85 member
    @littleliverpill thanks! you just made me smile. My brother and his brother actually had an argument the other day of the type of bird Dawie (or David then) flew/rode. I miss these old cartoons!

Proudly on the dark side

• Options
    Sorry about your insensitive brother @cateyes54413.  I'd be hurt and upset too.

BabyFruit Ticker  

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    Wine&CupcakesWine&Cupcakes member
    edited July 2014

Cycle/Month: 7/7
    CD/DPO: 27/who knows, see rants
    Testing plans: August 11th
    Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: FF keeps moving my crosshairs, they started out on CD 11, got moved to CD 21, then got CD 23, now back to CD 21. I never agreed with CD 11, and I stopped doing OPK's after CD 21, thinking I just wasn't going to get a glaring positive. What do you all think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ec210

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Probably my grandpa, he died just over a year ago and I miss him terribly.

cateyes55413 ((Hugs)), that was really shitty of your brother to say that, not to mention your SIL sounds like a real peach.

@lemoncookie09 - I almost feel like you O'd on CD18 and that you have some sort of a weird triphasic going on....

Edit: words

• Options
    @mbbach‌ - if I were you I would be having EOD sex from when your period ends to when it begins again. You could VERY easily be missing your FW. Are you at least monitoring your CM to know that you are likely fertile at that time? Using OPKs?

• Options

@cateyes55413- that's a crappy thing for him to say! Glad you have such a supportive dad to be there for you!

@littleliverpill- fx for tomorrows test for you. 

Cycle/Month:1

CD/DPO: 29/11

Testing plans: BFN this morning.  Wasn't FMU since I tested after I got home from work but for some reason I don't think that would make a difference.

Rant/raves/chart stalks/symptoms: Was really hoping for an April due date.  Its one of my favorite months. 

GTKY: if you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why? I would love to meet the old couple that lived in this house before us.  I would ask them what the heck is up with the wall to wall wallpaper!!???  Come on really! I'm sick of taking down wallpaper.  They had it put up in 1982 when the house was built. Its behind all of the cabinets and everything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

• Options
    Just stopping by to report that AF showed up in full force today.... A day earlier than expected :( at least I don't have to spend my weekend stressing over it! I'll be back in a few weeks. Until then, WTO here I come. Blah.... Thanks though for words of encouragement along the way. Hopefully this month is better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"