November 2014 Moms

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF stomach?! I just finished scarfing down quiznos mac & cheese AND an 8" Carbonara sandwhich....why am i still hungry?!
  • @missnacholover‌ I know I'll BE ok but today is just not a good day. Every day something else bad happens whether it's financially, work related, or baby's father related. Feel an ugly cry breakdown coming on :(
    ETA: Thanks for asking and for the hugs though!
    Hang in there, lady! 

• Loading the player...
  • WTF blood pressure! Been on meds now for a week and there is no change! Dr thinks it will progress to preeclampsia.  So frustrating!!
  • WTF DH?! Get over whatever is putting you in a shitty mood. DD and I don't need your attitude. You being testy doesn't help my mood or DD's attitude.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• WTF Mother-in-Law, everything in my life doesn't have anything to do with you! You don't have the right to think you can do as you please!
    When I post photos on FB you don't have the right to "share" them like you took them!
    I may not be an only child but I don't share well! And stop always acting like Mother of The Year!
    Your son moved out at 13! He raised himself!
    Ugh!!
  • KUinCBUS said:
    KUinCBUS said:
    WTF, DH?! You took a "nap"... sleeping through dinner with DD AND through her whole bed time routine. You woke up 10 minutes after she went to bed, milled around a bit and then decided to go out to dinner. You got home 10 minutes ago, failed to bring your pregnant wife some food and have been drinking. 

Annnnnd now I hear you snoring, so you have already gone to bed. 

Awesome.
    How is he still alive?!
    ---quote fail--- Ha! At least he had the good sense to walk home, so he's apprently not gone completely insane. (He knows I would have read him the riot act had he gotten behind the wheel of a car.) I swear though, he REALLY needs to step up his game. Tonight's drinking was unusual but bailing on me and DD at dinner/bedtime was not. I'm so freaking over it! P.S. I wish I could love your comment more than once :x

I'd be freaking too, especially if it's the norm that he isn't around at her dinner and bed time. I still think you should read him the riot act ;)
  • @tarynleann - Is it just me or does it feel hotter than the last triple digit heat wave we had? Or is it just being more pregnant than I was a few weeks ago.

Seriously was sweating just walking to my car.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • @absolutelymaybe‌ it feels way hotter! Like an oven. It has to be all the fires! I thought my shoes were going to melt to the pavement today and My deodorant has totally stopped working at this point, it's so gross!!!!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"