November 2014 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Let's hear 'em!

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF American Airlines. I wanted to switch my flight to get home earlier (direct vs changing planes) and it's $75. Guess I'll just sit at the airport an extra 2 hours.
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF Realtor? You really think I wouldn't be insulted by a low ball offer on my house? You really think I'd be okay to let it go for $25 less per square foot than comps? And after I completed renovations? Ugh! I already have it listed below approximated market value, below appraisal, and below my comfort level. I don't even know how to suggest a counter offer to this!
  • WTF life. Just a big F YOU to life today.

That's all I got at the moment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NunyaBennisNunyaBennis member
    edited July 2014
    Maelara said:

WTF Realtor? You really think I wouldn't be insulted by a low ball offer on my house? You really think I'd be okay to let it go for $25 less per square foot than comps? And after I completed renovations? Ugh! I already have it listed below approximated market value, below appraisal, and below my comfort level. I don't even know how to suggest a counter offer to this!

Ignore the offer or just decline it. They took that risk when they made the offer, jerks.

-----------Quote Fail--------

I need to sell it soooooo badly! :((
    The offers have been so few & far between... at what point do you draw the line? I've lowered my bottom dollar so many times it hurts, and this offer really is beyond ridiculous, but I still feel that I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face if I didn't at least try to entertain it. This sucks.
  • WTF Realtor? You really think I wouldn't be insulted by a low ball offer on my house? You really think I'd be okay to let it go for $25 less per square foot than comps? And after I completed renovations? Ugh! I already have it listed below approximated market value, below appraisal, and below my comfort level. I don't even know how to suggest a counter offer to this!

Ignore the offer or just decline it. They took that risk when they made the offer, jerks.
    -----------Quote Fail-------- I need to sell it soooooo badly! :(( The offers have been so few & far between... at what point do you draw the line? I've lowered my bottom dollar so many times it hurts, and this offer really is beyond ridiculous, but I still feel that I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face if I didn't at least try to entertain it. This sucks.

I'm sorry :( counter at just 5k (or less) below then, to show your serious about their offer but that their offer is ridiculous. Selling houses is hard. We are putting ours on the market soon and Im scared shitless :/
  • AllisonvilleAllisonville member
    edited July 2014
    Maelara said:

WTF Realtor? You really think I wouldn't be insulted by a low ball offer on my house? You really think I'd be okay to let it go for $25 less per square foot than comps? And after I completed renovations? Ugh! I already have it listed below approximated market value, below appraisal, and below my comfort level. I don't even know how to suggest a counter offer to this!

---------------------

No, make a counter offer of more than your asking price! That will show them!

Seriously though, that sucks. Hopefully someone who's actually interested comes along soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF I think I might have pink eye :(

--------------------- No, make a counter offer of more than your asking price! That will show them! Seriously though, that sucks. Hopefully someone who's actually interested comes along soon.
    My husband likes to lowball people on craigslist offers, and someone did this to him once. It worked out though, since he used a different email address to send a new offer, and we ended up getting it for about $5 less than the original asking price.
  • Wtf cold. Go away. You are making me even more achy and sore. You suck
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
  • WTF city? They've been doing construction around town for months. I just washed my hands, and 30 seconds later, went back to wash some fruit - they have turned off our water supply for the day: WITHOUT INFORMING ANYONE!

So now I'm the angry pregnant woman who can't wash my fruits and vegetables, and can't pee all day. And I've been constipated for so long - I really thought this could be the day!!
  • hjennihjenni member
    @mander82 I've been having the lower back pain for a while. I bought this and it's really helping. Plus it's just nice to have something cool to lean against in the heat. https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17879916&prodFindSrc=search&cp=
    BabyFetus Ticker

N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the third trimester (especially when DH eats my pregnancy food)

• WTF ants. 

WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE?

Pregnancy Ticker

• @hjenni Thanks!   that looks awesome!   We have a small lumbar pillow at home,  I think I might bring it to work with me.   Somethings gotta give here....lol.   Me sitting with my hands behind my back is not very productive   :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Just WTF to my body today! My stomach feels like absolute crap, I've had a migraine since waking up, and cannot stop throwing up. My whole body just feels swollen and bloated.
    IAmPregnant Ticker

DBG wife, Pre-Med student, and Scentsy Certified Consultant
  • @Maelara‌ oh my god! People love to give impute and most times it's definitely not needed. I never mind advice and I'm not the type to bitch about it. But god, I don't need to be told what diapers I should use, because that's what diapers her mom told her to use. Especially since I never asked! Lol

Yeah, that just ridiculous! Every babies is different, just because one diaper works for someone doesn't mean it will for other babies. That's why there is a variety out there. Some people are just ridiculous -.- I'm sorry you have to deal with her!
  • WTF Blood Pressure!! Why do you keep rising every time I get you checked??? Now I am anxious every time (which can cause you to be elevated)!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF update to American Airlines. Thy told me it would be $75 to change my flight. Talked to DH and he said go ahead and do it (this would be changing from a connecting to direct flight and getting in about 6 hours earlier), Called back to make the change and they "made a mistake." It's really $294 to change. F u
    American Airlines has royally pissed me off the last 3 times I've used them.  I just switched my CC  because I'm so over it.   Now I'll get points for Southwest and save myself the hassle of AA and their shit for customer service.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"