December 2013 Moms

How many hours between last nap and bedtime?

74dragonfly74dragonfly member
edited July 2014 in December 2013 Moms
Sometimes my LO gets up from second nap at 1pm and then won't nap again. so we do an early bedtime becuase of melt down city.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

How many hours between last nap and bedtime? 92 votes

Under 1
2% 2 votes
1-2
8% 8 votes
2-3
33% 31 votes
3-4
30% 28 votes
4-5
19% 18 votes
5-6
4% 4 votes
6+
0% 0 votes
SS
1% 1 vote

Re: How many hours between last nap and bedtime?

• Depends on how long his other naps were (read= if he was in my arms or the bed) but usually he goes down from 5-6 for last nap, but always up by 6:30 or he won't go to bed until 2 hours past bedtime.
  • Definitely try to make it 2-3. Sometimes she is so tired by 5:30 because of a bad afternoon nap but I push it until at least 6:15, then nurse her for like a half hour before she passes out. I swear we will never have a schedule though, her naps are not consistent.

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Loading the player...
  • About 4 hours. I put her down for her long nap of the day around 1. Usually she will sleep about 2 hours, sometimes longer if her morning nap was nonexistent.  She goes to bed at 7.
  • LO has been going to sleep for the night at 11 for the past week and a half. Her last nap has been at 7ish. I panic when she naps at 8 because that means she'll stay up later. I miss her old schedule.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I voted 3-4, which usually means a 6pm bedtime.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"