November 2014 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest!

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest!

• Options
    NLJ82 I hope so.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us  :D  Besides movement I'm still waiting for a real bump.  To me it still look like I ate too many tacos lol.  I think I'm just carrying high so it's not rounding out :(

~Nov14 Moms November Siggy Challenge: CELEBRATION!! ~

Anniversary
        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is at the sitter. DH and I are in bed, alternating bathroom times. If it's not from one end it's from the other.

Not food poisoning, we didn't see each other for a meal since Friday night.

Boo
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    1. I want to look pregnant, not fat! Grrr. I lost 80lbs after having ds this is so not cool. And my coworker and friend both have cute bumps! :(

2. Cant this babys father make at least one phone call to me while hes in jail?? I have no idea the story or whats going on, for all he knows I dont even know hes there!
  • Options
    My bitch, UGH I'm getting sick! And I'm supposed to sing at a cancer benefit on Thursday.  It's not looking good! 
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Options
    Everything was fine until I took my cat to the vet for a follow up (he had some teeth extracted last week). We take him on a leash because he will walk on it and is super well behaved. Totally loves going for car rides, he's like a dog!

Anyway, halfway there I hear an ominous sound from the passenger seat--yes, he is pooping. And not just regular poop. There is diarrhea all over the seat. Then he sits in it and looks back at me, totally ashamed. The leash is covered, his paws are covered. Then he tries to get into the back seat, so I have to hold his harness to keep him from spreading it everywhere. By the time we get to the vet, the entire passenger side of the car is covered in poop and I'm crying.

Thank god for the wonderful staff who were super nice and gave me things to clean up the car and a cardboard carrier, plus gave him a quick bath to get the worst of it. They think the antibiotics he's been on caused the problem (he's NEVER had an issue with this before). Also thank god for my wonderful husband who came right over when I called crying and just said "I need your help". Showed up with cleaning supplies and trash bags, then picked up dinner on the way home so I didn't have to think about cooking.

I need a drink. I'm going to have nightmares of poop all over everything. Is this a sign of things to come in November?
  • Options
    MaelaraMaelara member
    edited July 2014
    Snuffy007 said:
    Everything was fine until I took my cat to the vet for a follow up (he had some teeth extracted last week). We take him on a leash because he will walk on it and is super well behaved. Totally loves going for car rides, he's like a dog! Anyway, halfway there I hear an ominous sound from the passenger seat--yes, he is pooping. And not just regular poop. There is diarrhea all over the seat. Then he sits in it and looks back at me, totally ashamed. The leash is covered, his paws are covered. Then he tries to get into the back seat, so I have to hold his harness to keep him from spreading it everywhere. By the time we get to the vet, the entire passenger side of the car is covered in poop and I'm crying. Thank god for the wonderful staff who were super nice and gave me things to clean up the car and a cardboard carrier, plus gave him a quick bath to get the worst of it. They think the antibiotics he's been on caused the problem (he's NEVER had an issue with this before). Also thank god for my wonderful husband who came right over when I called crying and just said "I need your help". Showed up with cleaning supplies and trash bags, then picked up dinner on the way home so I didn't have to think about cooking. I need a drink. I'm going to have nightmares of poop all over everything. Is this a sign of things to come in November?

Oh no!! That sounds so terrible, I'm sorry :(

Newborns are a lump and at least don't spread their poop, at least there's that. Plus, it wont get all over your car. The carseat? Maybe but I never had an issue with that with N. It won't be that bad, I promise.
  • Options
    Thanks @Maelara‌ , lol I hope they don't spread it as vigorously! At least I had a seat cover on, so I could just pull the whole thing off and throw it in the wash :)
  • Options
    KUinCBUS said:

Snuffy007 said:

Thanks @Maelara‌ , lol I hope they don't spread it as vigorously! At least I had a seat cover on, so I could just pull the whole thing off and throw it in the wash :)

LOL! When DD got to the hand in the diaper / poop smearing phase we started snapping her onesies over her pants instead of under. She looked like a 1980s aerobics instructor but we had a clean crib / house / car :)
    I will for sure remember that trick!!

• Options
    KUinCBUS said:
    LOL! When DD got to the hand in the diaper / poop smearing phase we started snapping her onesies over her pants instead of under. She looked like a 1980s aerobics instructor but we had a clean crib / house / car :)

N isn't even at this phase yet :/ Oh god, please no!!
  • Options
    1. I want to look pregnant, not fat! Grrr. I lost 80lbs after having ds this is so not cool. And my coworker and friend both have cute bumps! :(  
    Same here.  I am tired of looking lumpy and no one recognizing that I am pregnant. 

Secondly, I am tired of being a HR dept of one.  It's too much work for one person.  I have terminated so many employees in July and had two others resign today.  I have three other terminations to administer by end of day on Monday.  Not only do I have to fire them, but I have to turn around and hire their replacements.  Work is not fun right now.
    N14 October Siggy Challenge: How I Feel in the Third Trimesterimage
  • Options

@Snuffy007‌ I had a similar poo emergency with one of my dogs a few years back. I was dropping him off at a vet school 3 hours away got surgery and it was a massive poop mess, I drove all the way home with the windows down!

Hope you and your kitty are feeling better, those things always happen during already stressful times!

Thanks @Econosaurus‌!! Feeling much better now--stopped for a large iced tea and brownie at a drive thru Starbucks on our way home, that helped :) I'm sorry you had a similar experience! Nothing like being trapped in a small space with that smell! Ugh...
  • Options
    MaelaraMaelara member
    edited July 2014
    @Maelara A couple weeks DD dirtied her diaper and then stuck her hand down her diaper. She immediately yanked her hand back out, looked at the poop on it, and shrieked. She then held it out to me and cried until I cleaned it off. She was horrified.

BAHAHAHA! OMG! This made me laugh so hard! The closest we've gotten was this past weekend. N had a really poopy diaper and she likes to... Play around down there when being changed. Well, DH was changing her diaper and he hasn't quite mastered distraction yet. She got it all over her hands. I had to hold them so she didnt get poop everywhere. She hasn't started digging yet though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"