2nd Trimester
Options

Clicky poll: 2 under 2?

Re: Clicky poll: 2 under 2?

• Options
    I voted for "I'm not sure" because right now, it doesn't sound horrible to me. I'm open to having more kids whenever they come. However, if you ask me a year from now I may have a VERY different answer for you.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I voted no..I want a couple of years to enjoy just the three of us.  I'd like about 3 years between each of my kids.  So when the baby is about 2 we'll start trying...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wouldn't.  Some of you scare me with your tickers that say you have a 6 month old (or whatever) and that you're well into your next pregnancy already!  I don't think I could handle that--but more power to you!

DH and I want to begin TTC #2 when DS is right around his 2nd birthday.

• Options

How about 4 under 5?

God, my house is going to be crazy.

• Options

I voted YES! We tried to have our first two really close in age and we love it, this pregnancy wasn't planned and we were thinking of trying in about 6 months to a year, but apparently 2 under 2 is going to be the story of our lives for a while!

Our first 2 are 17.5 months appart and our middle son and this baby will be 18.5 months appart.

• Options
    I voted Other because I am already pg w/ #2. We were not trying for #2 but we're so excited with the way things are working out. They will be about 22 months apart. I am excited that they will be close enough in age where they'll have similar interests, can appreciate what the other one is doing, and hopefully grow up close.
  • Options

We're not sure. This pregnancy was a surprise, we just got married in August and bought our condo the April before so we want to stay here for awhile - but its only 2 bedrooms and 730 sq. ft.

We'll probably wait awhile to have kid #2, but we might have a shorter gap between #2 and #3. I used to nanny for two girls who were 15 months apart and it was SO much fun, but a lot of work.

• Options
    My first 2 are 15 months apart.  It was tough at first and they do get along well now and have a great playmate, but no, I would not do it again! 
  • Options
    I voted other, since we really don't have a choice...i'm pg with twins! 
  • Options
    I was hoping to have 2 under 2.  My daughter will be 22 months older than this baby. : )
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Voted for "Other."  We didn't purposefully plan to have 2 under 2, and we might not get 2 under 2 (I'm hoping this one says put until after DS's birthday!)  But we will be really close either way.  DS was born March 14th, and this one will be born the 17, 18 or 19th of March (I'm rooting for St. Patty's day), unless I go into labor before that.
  • Options
    I voted yes!
  • Options
    We're going to try for the 2 under 3 personally    One of my poor gfs ended up with Irish Twins and she's at her wits end.
  • Options
    Mine will be 2 years apart precisely, give or take a day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"