Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

I am sorry to meet you all this way, but I hope reading other's experiencing and giving/getting support with help me. I am not new to the bump but gave the forums a bit of a break. (got busy). DH and I were ttc for 10 months. Finally got our BFP 7/20, the day before our second wedding anniversary.

We were so happy and surprised. I started spotting on Monday and on Tuesday had to come in for blood tests. I was told my levels were 11. That night I started bleeding heavily and cramping. On Thursday I had another blood test, I was told my levels were below 10, which confirmed what I already knew. The pregnancy was not viable and I miscarried.

DH and I are very sad, but we are trying to remain positive and keep telling ourselves we didn't do anything wrong, we were just unlucky. Although it's pretty raw right now.

I don't know why, but I almost feel like I shouldn't be this upset,  when I wasn't even far along. (approx 4.5 to 5 weeks along). The nurse said it was probably  never an active pregnancy to begin with.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to getting know you ladies. I know we are going through this together in different ways and stages and I feel for all of you.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

Re: Intro

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You will be in my t&p. This board has been a great comfort to me as well.
    Me - 35 DH - 41
    TTC 06.03.2013 
    BFP 06.15.2014  EDD 02.25.2015  MMC 07.07.2014 Miso 07.18.2014 
                                                                 August TTCAL Siggy Challenge : WTF Tattoos
    image     image
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LimaDLimaD member
    I'm so sorry for your loss!
    And you have every right to be upset.  Doesn't matter how far along you were, that's your child. Again, so sorry, and I hope you find comfort and support. 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I have only been back on the bump for about 48 hours and it has been a tremendous help and comfort.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    I'm so sorry. And I second @LimaD - it doesn't matter how far along you were - you are allowed to grieve. I lost my first at 11 weeks, my second at 5 weeks. It doesn't matter - it still sucks. How well formed the baby was or wasn't, you were naturally expecting a healthy child, maybe even starting to make plans for the future. You're allowed to be sad. Take care of yourself! 
    TTC since 8/13 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/14  MMC/D&C 3/6/14
    BFP #2 - 6/29/14 - on our first wedding anniversary! NMC 7/8/14
    BFP #3 - 2/11/15 - Also found out I have MTHFR deficiency - taking Foltx for more folic acid!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"