Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

I am sorry to meet you all this way, but I hope reading other's experiencing and giving/getting support with help me. I am not new to the bump but gave the forums a bit of a break. (got busy). DH and I were ttc for 10 months. Finally got our BFP 7/20, the day before our second wedding anniversary.

We were so happy and surprised. I started spotting on Monday and on Tuesday had to come in for blood tests. I was told my levels were 11. That night I started bleeding heavily and cramping. On Thursday I had another blood test, I was told my levels were below 10, which confirmed what I already knew. The pregnancy was not viable and I miscarried.

DH and I are very sad, but we are trying to remain positive and keep telling ourselves we didn't do anything wrong, we were just unlucky. Although it's pretty raw right now.

I don't know why, but I almost feel like I shouldn't be this upset,  when I wasn't even far along. (approx 4.5 to 5 weeks along). The nurse said it was probably  never an active pregnancy to begin with.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to getting know you ladies. I know we are going through this together in different ways and stages and I feel for all of you.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

Re: Intro

• I'm so sorry for your loss. You will be in my t&p. This board has been a great comfort to me as well.
    Me - 35 DH - 41
    TTC 06.03.2013 
    BFP 06.15.2014  EDD 02.25.2015  MMC 07.07.2014 Miso 07.18.2014 
                                                                 August TTCAL Siggy Challenge : WTF Tattoos
    image     image
  • I'm sorry for your loss.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • LimaDLimaD member
    I'm so sorry for your loss!
    And you have every right to be upset.  Doesn't matter how far along you were, that's your child. Again, so sorry, and I hope you find comfort and support. 
  • Thank you ladies. I have only been back on the bump for about 48 hours and it has been a tremendous help and comfort.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• I am sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• I'm so sorry. And I second @LimaD - it doesn't matter how far along you were - you are allowed to grieve. I lost my first at 11 weeks, my second at 5 weeks. It doesn't matter - it still sucks. How well formed the baby was or wasn't, you were naturally expecting a healthy child, maybe even starting to make plans for the future. You're allowed to be sad. Take care of yourself! 
    TTC since 8/13 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/14  MMC/D&C 3/6/14
    BFP #2 - 6/29/14 - on our first wedding anniversary! NMC 7/8/14
    BFP #3 - 2/11/15 - Also found out I have MTHFR deficiency - taking Foltx for more folic acid!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"