Single Parents

FFFC Anyone?

Friday flame-free confessions to those of you who haven't been around the bump much ;)

I'm so excited to move out of this house in January that I am stalking rental sites every single day. Even though I can't move yet. I need the dream.

I've had fast food for the past four meals because I'm sick and too tired to cook.

I took Monday off because I had a migraine...wish I hadn't so I could take today off for this stupid fucking cold.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Throwing leaves <3

Re: FFFC Anyone?

• I want the higher ups to see that we need to hire 2 people, one to replace a position they took away and one for the collection department.  I don't know how I'd beat it into them, but I for sure would love to throw a couple punches at them.

That's not really a confession.

This is:

I have been off my diet for a while now and I stepped on a scale and, wow, it shows!  I have been walking during my lunch at minimum once a week (max. 3 times) but that's not enough.  I also have been snacking so much more.  And that's probably because I stopped logging what I eat and how often.  And today, I'm just pissy because I'm eating Wendy's, which I stopped eating most fast foods a few months ago.  I'm mad.  I can't stick to a diet and I want to be able to fit in my pre-pregnancy pants.  I'm not trying to get stick thin or anything, I just want to wear 14s again.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Im more upset then i should be that i still havent gotten my hours of beauty done at school. Im broke and im sick of having people say theyll do it and then not do it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I left work 2hrs early today and didn't pick up DD till her regular time.... I really needed some time to myself. Still felt guilty about it.
    Don't! She won't know the difference and you were probably a better/more relaxed mom for it. Healthy happy moms make healthy happy kids...mental health falls into that same category :)

FTR I have taken entire weeks off of work, stayed home, and sent DD to daycare. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • I've taken days off and sent DD to daycare, too. No shame.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I left work 3 hours early today because I had "so much" to do. I stopped at Wendy's ate too much, and took a two hour nap.
  • I left work 3 hours early today because I had "so much" to do. I stopped at Wendy's ate too much, and took a two hour nap.

God i miss those days!

• Yeah, everyone tells me to take advantage of the naps now so that's what I'm doing. But I always feel guilty about what could've been done in that time.
  • edited July 2014
    I put a pic of the kids on fb even though I am court ordered to not do it. I will delete but I'm so jealous of seeing cute happy families and I don't even have a profile picture cause I always look shitty and have black ass bags under my eyes. I want to aw the pic here too but I'm trying not to!!!!
  • I put a pic of the kids on fb even though I am court ordered to not do it. I will delete but I'm so jealous of seeing cute happy families and I don't even have a profile picture cause I always look shitty and have black ass bags under my eyes. I want to aw the pic here too but I'm trying not to!!!!

I had no idea that anyone could even be court ordered not to. I can imagine my BD doing that because he hated when I even put a picture of myself up.
  • @AmandaRae529‌ it all started because i wanted the kids' pictures off of plenty of fish. Then his lawyer said she doesn't want my sister posting pictures on facebook. To which i replied that his sister does the same (i didn't have fb at the time). Then his lawyer said no pics at all on social media. I was fine with that cause as i said i never had a fb. But now i do and i want to show off my kids. Not like i'm using them to get a piece of ass. His sister still puts pics on instagram. It's that ridiculous, this whole thing.
  • Ugh. I'm sorry for your hassle. Dealing with BD is already a struggle. I know I'm tied to him for life now. And I know it sounds awful and it wouldn't be fair for my son but I really wish BD would just disappear from our lives.
  • I put a pic of the kids on fb even though I am court ordered to not do it. I will delete but I'm so jealous of seeing cute happy families and I don't even have a profile picture cause I always look shitty and have black ass bags under my eyes. I want to aw the pic here too but I'm trying not to!!!!

Get a yellow concealer and use it to minimize the blackness, a good foindation will also help. And try cold spoons on the bags to refuce puffyness
  • Also i give up on trying to inforce a bed time. B can crawl in the dark mommas tired doesnt want to listen to him scream and figure hell pass out eventually. Aaaaand he just bit me. Hes going in the pnp
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"