Success after IF
Options

TMI sorry.. but is this pg related?

So I have a new cramping, it's all in my ovaries. I was liking it a bit more than in the uterus just hoping it didn't mean much in regards to baby. But it's become VERY VERY BAD, two extra strength Tylenol doesn't TOUCH it. It hurts less when I walk around, which I can't much because I'm on bedrest.  But, I think it's because I have to poop. I've never been one that has to uh.. work to hard at going to the bathroom. But now it's harder and more rare. So is this like pregnancy constipation? (constipation was rare for me in the first place)  I know that cramping is normal, but I always figured it was in the uterus area, allowing the baby to stretch. Not horrible ovary pain.

Okay.. sorry for the TMI and nutso worries. Thanks much!

Re: TMI sorry.. but is this pg related?

• Options
    Is it possible it's OHSS? You did IVF, right? Often OHSS becomes a lot worse after you get pregnant, although I know you're not a huge responder so may not be likely. Otherwise, yes, constipation during pg can be brutal. I had a couple nights early on where I had to lay down it hurt so bad.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    schmoodle- I went in a few days ago to check, and my ovaries looked fairly normal. Dr. didn't seem too concerned about it at all. He was more concerned about the the second egg on top of baby... so at least he didn't SAY anything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Auzzie!  Sorry you aren't feeling well.  I've had the same problems during pg and never before in my life had issues going, or not going.  Anyway,  I just wanted to say that you should stock up on fiber pills if you aren't already taking them.  I don't take them everyday but I grab them anytime things aren't going as they should. Wink  They are safe to take during pg since it's dietary fiber and it will make you feel so much better!  Sorry if you're already doing this and I'm just stating the obvious.  Hope you feel better.
  • Options
    I had ovary pain early on, but not bad enough to need tylenol. I hope it eases up for you soon.
  • Options
    Call your RE and ask them.  I didn't have any ovary pain onve my ovaries were back to normal.
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options

You probably have fluid in your ovaries or even cysts (though you may be too early for that...but they are probably coming).  It is very common when you do IVF, I only had 20 eggs retrieved and not very high E2 and my ovaries were very large up to 8 weeks and then at 9 weeks I had a bunch of cysts on them where the follies had been.  It is painful, but it is normal.

The constipation makes all the discomfort in that region worse, that has been my single constant symptom.

Good luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"