October 2014 Moms
Options

Labor Buddies?

Re: Labor Buddies?

• Options

sure. Sounds like fun

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Options
    I'm in!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to be a LB to one of these fabulous ladies! My EDD is 10/24 but my OB said since I'm having twins I'll delivery around 37 wks. so sometime between 10/03 - 10/09. Obviously we'll know as we get a little closer :)
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options

Yuo...what Emerald said. I will do the pairings so no one is the last one chose. I will bump this post for about a week then do the spreadsheet. As new people want in I will pair them up.

Maybe @jalara48‌ could make this sticky for a while?
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm in
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    Since all the cool kids are doing it, I want to, too! ;)
  • Options
    I'm in. :)
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    I'm interested!

Me- 36 DH- 40 ***TTC since 1/13

BFP #1 - 4/3/13 *** EDD 12/13/13 ***M/C 4/12/13 @5wks 1 day

BFP#2 - 1/29/14 ***EDD 10/11/14

It's a GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am new here. Due oct 11th. Sounds like a great idea.
  • Options
    Sounds great, I'm in! :-)
  • Options
    I would love to have a labor buddy! But... I am having a scheduled repeat c-section so does that mean I can't participate since I know when baby will be here and won't be in labor? (Sorry if it's a dumb question)

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Options
    Thanks! I was confused with the "labor" part of it and I assumed the c/s moms would be included I just didn't know how that would work but what you said makes sense :) Add me to the list, please!

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Options
    Love this idea! My last one from the Jan11 board went MIA, but it was still fun. Thanks for suggesting this! Count me in please :-)
    BabyFetus TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    I wanna play ;-)

image image image

• Options
    I'll play too! My due date is October 25th, if history repeats, I'll probably give birth Oct 25.... :P
  • Options
    I want to play too!

• Options
    SkyeRNSkyeRN member
    I can't believe how close it's getting!!!!! I would love to be included in this if it isn't too late?
    Me: 37
    MH: 37
    Married for 6 1/2 years (in nursing school for first five)
    TTC since 10/2012
    HSG in April, 2013 - clear
    August, 2013 - started Clomid 50mg - day 23 labs were optimal - BFN
    September, 2013 - repeated Clomid 50mg - BFN
    October, 2013 - upped Clomid to 100mg - BFN
    November, 2013 - Repeating Clomid 100mg - BFN
    December, 2013 - Started Letrozole 2.5mg - BFN (but excellent progesterone levels!)
    January, 2014 - Repeated Letrozole 2.5mg - even better progesterone levels!! - 1/27/14 - BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imageimageimage

Our miracle, Jane Lauren, born 9/14/14, 5lbs, 5oz, 19" long.
  • Options
    I'm in!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I want to play  :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    starla487 said:
    Sure, why not? It might be fun to pair up @Heartwood0519‌ and I since we speak the same T1 language, but we kind of have similar due dates. :-P
    I'm in!  I also think being paired up with @starla487 would be fun!  Even though our due dates are a few days apart, I know they'll schedule me early for an induction (I'm assuming they'll do this with you as well?), so at least we'll know the day everything will start!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JJsMum said:
    I'm down! But how do you notify your buddy and keep them posted? PMs or something?
    From my (limited) experience, LB can send PMs to each other and decide what they want to do.  I had a friend on my Jan13 board that ended up exchanging email/FB info (still FB friends apparently), and eventually phone #'s so that they could text.  Not saying that everyone has to do that (Stranger Danger!), but that's what they chose to do.
    I would vote for the above, so if you are not interested in my Strangerness, do not volunteer to be my person, because I'm all over FB/Email/Texts, but I'm not always on TheBump (but I will make a point to make an update for you if I'm alerted in one of the above ways).
  • Options
    Although someone made a good point, and now I'm terrified I'll have my baby one day before my LB and feel crappy about it.
  • Options
    I'm in too!
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    I'm in! I'm due October 3!
    28 years old. Married 5 years.
    DD born Oct 2014 via C-Section (footling breech)
    Baby #2 (AND #3...SURPRISE!) Due Nov 17, 2016. Found out it was twins at 18+5! 

• Options
    I'm in! My EDD is Oct 2nd, but because of the twins my OB won't let me go past 38 weeks..... which means sometime in September (hopefully as close to 38 as I can get). Can I still play?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    I'm in!

My suggestion for pairings would be to group people by the week they're due, then do random selections based on that.  So week 1 due dates would get paired with week 3 due dates, while the weeks 2 and 4 due dates would get randomly paired.  Or something to that effect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in!  Hope someone wants me! :-P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    SPurp13 said:
    JJsMum said:
    I'm down! But how do you notify your buddy and keep them posted? PMs or something?
    From my (limited) experience, LB can send PMs to each other and decide what they want to do.  I had a friend on my Jan13 board that ended up exchanging email/FB info (still FB friends apparently), and eventually phone #'s so that they could text.  Not saying that everyone has to do that (Stranger Danger!), but that's what they chose to do.
    I would vote for the above, so if you are not interested in my Strangerness, do not volunteer to be my person, because I'm all over FB/Email/Texts, but I'm not always on TheBump (but I will make a point to make an update for you if I'm alerted in one of the above ways).
    This. I'm not always checking the bump. So I would definitely want to be FB friends with my LB or be able to text them. With that said, I'm in! 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Options
    Can we also make sure that the spreadsheet is updated to include all the correct info so that the pairings are correct? I know some due dates have been moved but haven't been updated on there. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    JJsMumJJsMum member
    SPurp13 said:
    JJsMum said:
    This. I'm not always checking the bump. So I would definitely want to be FB friends with my LB or be able to text them. With that said, I'm in! 
    I'm with you guys.  When I Bump, it's usually mobile (which sucks!).  I'm most often available on FB or by text.  At this point I'm not too worried about creepers :)  Getting to the computer to Bump is just too difficult with 2 active boys around.
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Ok, I will give this until Sunday and make the pairings then, posting on Monday most likely.  As people come in I will add them and pair them up.  OVerall, I think it is up to you how you want to communicate with your buddy, but make sure you do!  Nothing sucks more than a one sided partnership right!

If you have really strong feelings and want someone specific can you please PM me so I know?  As I "love" your post here I have added you to the list, if you don't see a love it from me just call me out!  (except not today, work was busy so I won't get to the list until tonight!)
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    Ok, I will give this until Sunday and make the pairings then, posting on Monday most likely.  As people come in I will add them and pair them up.  OVerall, I think it is up to you how you want to communicate with your buddy, but make sure you do!  Nothing sucks more than a one sided partnership right!

If you have really strong feelings and want someone specific can you please PM me so I know?  As I "love" your post here I have added you to the list, if you don't see a love it from me just call me out!  (except not today, work was busy so I won't get to the list until tonight!)
    Thank you for doing all this!

image         image

• Options
    I'm in!! Due 10/18 but delivered last two at 38weeks.
  • Options
    Ok- I know I said I was in maybe. But I think I changed my mind if that's ok. So just wanted to let you know before you did pairing. Didn't want me backing out to screw up your list @MrMrsandBaby‌
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"