October 2014 Moms
Options

Let's Talk Gliders

2»

Re: Let's Talk Gliders

• Options
    I tried this one out at BRU and really liked it but I am still open to ideas... Glider Pic
    We purchased this one!  We don't have a baby to try it out yet with, but we love it so far!  It's narrower, which we wanted because we have a small/crowded nursery, but I could see that it might keep some people from liking it.
    Yay that makes me feel better... we liked it bc it was narrower and wouldnt take over the space.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My FurBaby Dexter 4/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since 07/12
    MC - 03/13
    BFP - 2/9/14 EDD 10/17/14
  • Options

I am consdering getting the Poang Rocking chair from IKEA. Not too expensive, I love the stationary one and my Mom has had two for about 20 years now, so they last!

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/S59901022/

They are SUPER comfortable and not too expensive. All of the gliders looks too big for our smaller space, and are so expensive!!!

It's a BOY! Est. Due Date - October 17th

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    themiss said:

I am consdering getting the Poang Rocking chair from IKEA. Not too expensive, I love the stationary one and my Mom has had two for about 20 years now, so they last!

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/S59901022/

They are SUPER comfortable and not too expensive. All of the gliders looks too big for our smaller space, and are so expensive!!!

We had a Poang when we first had DD but it was too hard to get out of while holding a sleeping baby and just a bit too narrow to comfortably breastfeed. I feel ya - our nursery is tiny and I think most gliders are pretty ugly but they seem to be more functional.
  • Options
    Baby J #2 due 11.12.16
    Sydney Elizabeth born 9.24.14

• Options
    keelyd said:

So I've been looking into gliders the last couple of days... with sale prices, I'm looking at these two from Target:

Anyone with any experience with either (or Eddie Bauer gliders in general)?  
    I'm super hesitant to make a big purchase like this without sitting in it, but our Target has very few in store and I don't really like any of the ones I've tried out at Babies'R'Us.

@keelyd‌ My local target had the Eddie Bauer ones. I was hoping they'd work because we have the Langley crib and I love the wood tone, but I found them so much more uncomfortable than the BRU Shermang we're getting. They all pitched too far back for me...I felt like I had to struggle to sit upright because of the incline. A lot if PPs seem to have them and love them though, so (unfortunately) I think trying them out is the only way to know.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kgrisham18‌ do you know if it reclines?
  • Options
    @jbuck909 , sorry for the delay.  It does not recline.
    Baby J #2 due 11.12.16
    Sydney Elizabeth born 9.24.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"