September 2014 Moms

~~~Monday B*tchfest~~~~

13»

Re: ~~~Monday B*tchfest~~~~

• You're right. Hearing all you chickens squawk and complain about the other women who come here for support and advice is much more interesting!

@anymax What is FOMO?

My bitch is that it's just Monday.  Work sucks.  People suck.  I want to crawl back in bed and go into a Netflix coma!

I learned yesterday it's "Fear of Missing Out". Still unclear if it's a real thing. There's a whole thread about it.
    Sounds stupid.  I saw that thread but lost interest and didn't read. 

• Loading the player...
  • AnyMax said:
    Current mental image: 
    your gif wins!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • edited July 2014
    ETA Because Project Pat's "Chicken Head" video wouldn't post. Damn.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• dinodna3 said:

My right eye has not stopped twitching since Friday.

This caught me totally off guard and made me laugh so I am sorry for that, it was just so random. I am sure it is super annoying.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @MrsSparklebottom‌ bish you know I didn't make that meme!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Want to know what's tons of fun! Tornado sirens at 10:00pm!!! As if I didn't have a hard enough time falling asleep lately now I'm wired from thinking our house was going to blow away!
    photo dca9b006-0f54-4503-ad9d-536560d9d80f.jpg
    Mr C born 10/25/11  Miss M born 9/11/14
  • @shauna813‌ I guess the driver didn't like that we turned right onto a road ahead of him and when he did a dangerous manoeuvre to get in front of us, we honked. It was scary! Hope that fucker loses his licence! We don't need people like that on the road anywhere! @dinodna3‌ I've had that eye twitching thing for 8 days now! It's gotten better, but I think it's stress.
    Could be high blood pressure too @dinodna3‌ and @criscbish‌
    I think it is stress. My DH had a second interview for a job on Friday and we were up all night going over stuff because he had to make a presentation for the new boss. The job would amazing! Not only would I get to move back near my family, my mom and aunt has already offered to help with childcare. But I am freaking out about finding a new place and moving while 7/8 month pregnant.

My DH is in a meeting with the regional vice president today, who would be the one to approve the job transfer/promotion, so I am anxiously awaiting any word.
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"