~~~Monday B*tchfest~~~~

JustCricketJustCricket member
edited June 2014 in September 2014 Moms
Rant away... also here's a little earworm to get you through the day

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: ~~~Monday B*tchfest~~~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My back's been achy since yesterday. All I want to do is stay in bed but I have things to get done today and we have our 6th Bradley class tonight. Mondays stink even on summer vacation!
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LTMamaLTMama member
    Ugh Monday.

Also, ugh hip pain/cramps that kept me from sleeping properly.  I.AM.SO.TIRED.

DD1, born 4/10/11 at 32 weeks
    Cooking #2 :)  Due 9/18/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kmbk27kmbk27 member
    Fucking Monday. My head is pounding, and I have way too much to do at work, I think it's a rule that short weeks have to feel twice as long as a regular week.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• Options
    My bitch is my sister couldn't be bothered to come to my shower. She's 10 years older than me, and wasted her life away with bad choices... So anything good in mine she can't deal with. Took her 2 years to even come see my new house and that was only because we had Phillies tickets. My kid will be in kindergarten before she meets her aunt. I know this is how she is, and I'm stupid for feeling hurt, but I am. I just want a normal sister who can celebrate the good things in my life.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hurt my neck taking a shower......seriously. I have really long thick hair but come on, I hurt it wrapping it in a towel, and my chiropractor doesn't have an appt till Thursday and she's due to give birth any day. While I'm really excited for her and 100% understand I can't turn my head to the right :(
  • Options
    I think my nausea is coming back. And reflux is getting really bad too. WAH!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    We took DH's car into the shop today because some bolts had rusted through on his muffler...thinking it would just be a quick fix (replace the blots). Well, I guess his undercarriage is so rusted, they want to replace everything from the muffler on back....to the tune of $400. UGH!!! Not happy at all about that.

Plus, this might be news to DH but I am not a maid. I get that I am on summer vaca (teacher) but I don't want to spend every day cleaning. I have done 98% of the housework since break started and it would be nice to have a helping hand. During the school year, it's more like 60/40 split on housework so it's not like this all of the time. We literally spent the entire weekend on the couch watching soccer (World Cup & MLS), nothing got done. *end rant* I just needed to get that out. He really is fantastic, I just am feeling extremely unmotivated today.

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • Options
    I had a UTI, took the antibiotics, and now I have a yeast infection.  :((
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
  • Options
    My three dogs NEVER SHUT UP!!! At midnight *bark bark bark*, at 2 AM I think they started tap dancing in their kennels, at 3:30 *bark bark bark*, at 5:56 "oh moms up to pee, she'll never go back to sleep now", at 7 AM more tap dancing, at 8 AM "oh dad's leaving for work better make it impossible for mom to stay asleep" and my favorite at 9 AM the aroma of shit....

I take them all out every time they wake me during the night/early morning! They won't shit outside at night but they'll hold it to wake me up with first thing in the morning!!!!

My patience with these dogs is so on edge lately poor SO has been picking up the hard work with them because every thing they do bothers me!
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    Really getting tired of the meltdown my niece has EVERY time she gets dropped off at my house. It's shrieking at the top of her lungs yelling for her momma. I've also noticed she has started doing this ALOT with other things, usually when she is not getting her way. DS never throws tantrums like she does or for that length of time. I'm thinking that these tantrums she's been having have been getting her what she wants at home. Well sorry girl not in my house!
    photo dca9b006-0f54-4503-ad9d-536560d9d80f.jpg
    Mr C born 10/25/11  Miss M born 9/11/14
  • Options
    FIL called me because his wife wasn't answering her phone. She isn't answering her phone because she is at work. He knows she is at work, I reminded him she is at work. I asked if there was an emergency and he was all "No, but I haven't spoken to her today."  I got super moody and probably overly bitchy (I had just got home from a chiro appointment that I went to straight after working a 12 hour overnight shift.) and told him that if he wanted to speak to his wife every day he should stop running away to his in-laws house 14 hours away to pretend to work on a dissertation that he hadn't completed in the first 15 years(did you know most people finish their PhD's in 6 years He has spent 15 YEARS on this and still hasn't finished it.. or written a rough draft even) he attempted it to avoid having to be a parent to his 6 year old while his wife worked through the summer. He of course tried to tell me I was out of line, so I asked him how his dissertation was going if he was working on it so steadily and he couldn't answer me. I then proceeded to ask him if he'd even picked a topic of study yet and he mumbled that he didn't want to limit his choices yet. I rolled my eyes and hung up.  

I shouldn't have called him out on his BS, because it's just going to come back on my MIL and DH, but seriously, the entire family knows he isn't really working, he is down south hanging out with his old buddies playing golf and drinking. We know this because A) He tells us, and B) DH's grandmother complains about how she has yet to see him do anything productive.  I just had run out of tolerance by the time he called.. and now I'm too worked up to sleep boo.
  • Options
    I have 3 cousins who are also pregnant. We're all due within weeks of each other. They've started having their baby showers already. But by the time mine rolls around, none of them will be in attendance. My mom says I should be happy about this. But I'm not an AW and want their support like I've given them mine. Oh well I guess
  • Options
    Jax2013 said:

I have 3 cousins who are also pregnant. We're all due within weeks of each other. They've started having their baby showers already. But by the time mine rolls around, none of them will be in attendance. My mom says I should be happy about this. But I'm not an AW and want their support like I've given them mine. Oh well I guess

What do you mean by wanting their support? And why won't they be at your shower?

imageimage

• Options
    Just found out our house that was supposed to be complete in August will probably not be done until the end of September. Awesome. Now not only do I get to bring our newborn home to our cramped little townhouse I also have to move while taking care of a 3 year old and newborn all the while healing from labor.

• Options

Jax2013 said:

What do you mean by wanting their support? And why won't they be at your shower?
    And also how does you not being an AW correlate to being upset they won't be in attendance?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Options
    1. Fucking body get it together. I have GD, they just upped my insulin and still I can't get my fasting number below 100. Therefore when I eat breakfast it is also way too high.

2. I told this to the np. The only breakfast I have found that works is eggbeaters with 1 piece of toast. I have had it so much I am gagging on the eggs. Her advice: try eating something else. Well duh. Obviously I have. Today I did and had a super high reading. Thanks for nothing.

• Options
    It's my first day back to work after vacation and DH's first 24 hour shift in almost 2 weeks. It sucks we all had so much fun together on our time off. My second bitch might get a little long, sorry. We moved to MD from PA almost 7 years ago for DH's job. We live about 2 hours from our family but rarely get visitors. My mom moved back to NJ from FL last year and she does try to visit one weekend a month but my dad and DH's family only come down once or twice a year for parties. We invite DH's mom to come down all the time to do stuff with us and the kids but she always has an excuse why she can't come, but if there is something going on in PA they expect us to be there and get upset if we don't come. DH actually got into an argument with his mom about this a few months ago and she told him "Well its not our fault you moved away!" (Her other son's live within walking distance of her house) We moved because DH got a good job that he really wanted not just because we felt like leaving. They also don't understand his schedule he's a Firefighter he works a 24 hour shift then has 3 days off. He is also given his weeks that he can take vacation. He can't just take off when ever he wants but they don't get that no matter how many times he tries to explain it and his mom gets upset when we can't make it up because he's working. They have things planned for 4 weekends over the next 5 weeks and expect us to be there for everything. This Friday is DH's grandmoms 80th birthday party, he is working but I was still planning on driving up for the day with the kids because they are making a big deal out of it and I would feel bad missing it but now they keep adding all kinds of parties and stuff they expect us to be there for. I need to grow some balls and tell them no because I just don't feel like making all these trips back and forth. I get uncomfortable and swollen in the car and we have so much to get done at home before this baby comes but I always feel bad telling them no. I keep saying once the 3rd kid comes we can't keep doing this. I don't want to have to pack up 3 kids and a dog to go to PA every weekend and DH agrees, somethings going to have to give. It just makes me mad that we bend over backwards for them but they won't do the same for us. Sorry, end rant.
    We get the same crap from my inlaws in when it comes to DH's work schedule. We dont live far away, but they dont understand that the summer is his busy season and he needs to work while the work is available. They schedule birthday parties, random get togethers and family vacations in the summer and expect us to always be in attendance. No matter how many times we tell them that DH will either not make it or will be there late we get "Well I thought you guys owned your own business so you can set your own hours?" Yeah when DH is the only employee and does not get sick, personal or vacation time, it makes it hard to set your own hours when you need the money. 
    photo dca9b006-0f54-4503-ad9d-536560d9d80f.jpg
    Mr C born 10/25/11  Miss M born 9/11/14
  • Options
    I think this is better saved for Thursday or Friday....but the Supreme Court's ruling on the Hobby Lobby case royally pissed me off....I cried.

• Here is Ginsburg's dissension:  
    • "Would the exemption…extend to employers with religiously grounded objections to blood transfusions (Jehovah's Witnesses); antidepressants (Scientologists); medications derived from pigs, including anesthesia, intravenous fluids, and pills coated with gelatin (certain Muslims, Jews, and Hindus); and vaccinations[?]…Not much help there for the lower courts bound by today's decision."
    • "Approving some religious claims while deeming others unworthy of accommodation could be 'perceived as favoring one religion over another,' the very 'risk the [Constitution's] Establishment Clause was designed to preclude."
    • "The court, I fear, has ventured into a minefield."

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They'll have their babies by then and will be stuck home in their 6 week recoveries.
  • Options

Jax2013 said:

Also this is your 4th child right? Did you have showers for your other 3 kids? If so did they attend those showers?

Holy shit, you are right. Are you really having a shower for your FOURTH kid? This shit is nuts!

Lol. Let me clarify. Maybe support was a bad word choice. How about presence? And this may be kid #4, but it'll only be shower #2. Our kids are 12, 7 & 6. And the 12 year old is my DH's from a previous relationship.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"