July 2014 Moms
Options

BFM

2»

Re: BFM

• Options
    amlonica said:
    I just complained about this in the random thread but I think I deserve to bitch... the ultrasound tech just took away my team green status. Ive been coming here weekly for a while with the same girl and she always asked if she was ever going anywhere near the genitals so I didnt think I needed to say anything. Wrong. She just goes here is the heart, good, and the breathing, good, and heres the penis and scrotum! At least I can keep my mouth shut and not tell DH and he can at least still be surprised but wahhhh. 37 weeks... I was so close. On another note, my BP is 171/102 and she may send me in to be induced today anyway.
    Oh damn. I would have been really mad too. Something somewhat similar happened to me but not as intense. We were doing a sex reveal cake with our family and when I called the bakery to ask a question the baker was like 'YOU MEAN THE IT'S A BOY CAKE?!" And I had expressly told everyone I talked to that we were not finding out until we cut the cake if we were having a boy or girl.
    Obviously, not as intense as finding out this late in the game. Sorry :(

• Options
    I rushed to get out of the house on time to pick my mom up from the amtrak station. I arrive within 5 min of her expected arrival. I text her, all happy that I made it on time (seriously - how does a 5 pound baby take so long to get in the car???)

The transfer bus is still 20 min away. Mom wasn't paying attention to the time and where they were. So now the baby and I are in the hot car waiting. Boo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mamakiss said:

I bought salon brand hairspray at Target because it was on sale. It doesn't work.

Literally, its like I didn't even put hairspray in my hair. It doesn't work and I've used this spray before with no problems. I'm furious. I seriously think they changed the ingredients to make it less effective to sell it for less and still make a profit.

I want to return it but I have a feeling Target won't allow me because it's open. My hair looks like shit and I'm obsessing about some Target hairspray conspiracy theory.

*burns down Target with lit match and shitty hairspray*

I read an article once about how salon brands, when sold outside of salons, can be expired, completely different, or repackaged. I'm not sure how true it is, and I buy from ulta, so anything I don't like, I can return as long as it's like 2/3 full or somethjng. I hate buying any cosmetics/beauty products from target just because of returns.
    I learned a valuable $21 lesson!

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    jessa8907 said:
    I'm getting to the point where I just can't deal with people.

Which is a problem when my job involves dealing with the general public. 
    Word.  So much this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 99% sure that my rear/corner neighbor's new fence extends beyond his property line. When I called the survey company to find out how much it'll be to have our lot lines marked, they said $300. This fence project also started in early March and isn't even close to being completed. He seems to be one of those people who start one project and then see a squirrel and go on to something else. At least he's not my husband, because that procrastination would drive me freaking crazy.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    mana84 said:
    I'm 99% sure that my rear/corner neighbor's new fence extends beyond his property line. When I called the survey company to find out how much it'll be to have our lot lines marked, they said $300. This fence project also started in early March and isn't even close to being completed. He seems to be one of those people who start one project and then see a squirrel and go on to something else. At least he's not my husband, because that procrastination would drive me freaking crazy.
    I would try and find out, this happened at our beach house.  The neighbors built a deck and it extended like a foot onto our property. Our real estate attorney told us that even though it might not be something we cared about now, if we try and sell down the road, it will be an issue.  They had to move the deck off our property, which was a time consuming mistake, but we weren't going to be responsible for it later on.

Mom to one beautiful July '14 little girl

• Options
    This morning I wake up to my grandpa in our room trying to get the baby, who was SLEEPING. He then starts to take him out of the room saying something about feeding him.
    1. He was SLEEPING.
    2. We have a routine to change his diaper and then feed him.
    3. Did I mention he was sleeping? Alex then stayed awake for the next 4 hours.
    4. His schedule is now way off and I didnt get my "extra" sleep I usually get after the morning feeding.
    5. I tell all this to DH and his response was "well he was just trying to help." -_-
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have another: I'm working from home until baby comes and DH made cookies over the weekend. My bitch is that I have ZERO self control and have eaten close to baby's weight in cookies today. Looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    GM finally recalled the ignition switch on my car...failure of this switch causes your car to turn completely off, lose power steering and screw up your fuel pump.  Oh and if you are on the highway, pray you make it to shoulder without a wreck (I was lucky, hubby was driving.  Had I been, I would have been in a wreck). My switch failed 6 months ago and cost 800 dollars to fix...I want to kill someone.
  • Options
    It's 90 degrees out, humid like none other and the a/c went out in my car. Service department can't get me in until the 8th. Ok. I can have the windows down. . . Commence the torrential down pour and storming. X(
  • Options
    BP607BP607 member
    @mana84 check with your county recorders office.. There should be one on file and you also may be able to access one online through your county website.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    litera said:

Fuck you Amazon for promising a 15% completion code for Registry items if I sign up for Amazon Mom and then only giving me $5 off for some random pacifiers and lanolin. 

WHY NOT GIVE ME 15% OFF THE DAMN BREAST PUMP I JUST BOUGHT, HMM? 

THINK THAT MIGHT BE NICER TO DO? BETTER INCENTIVE?

Die Amazon, you conglomerate POS. DIAF.

I had a whole online chat with them about their stupid completion coupon. It is ONLY for items actually sold by Amazon. And you can't go back and find stuff from Amazon to add to your registry to get the discount. I told the CSR that it was dumb. Stupid amazon.
  • Options
    beff12beff12 member
    Linzlu214 said:

TKT17 said:

My reflux is off the charts. Seriously, I'm so sick of gagging/ coughing up burning spicy lava-like remains of everything I eat.

I so agree. I woke up at midnight choking on it. Yuck!!
    I've been waking up choking on it too! Cereal gave me heartburn this morning...cereal. Seriously? So gross. I feel your pain ladies.

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    PUPPP, so much PUPPP. It's even between my fingers, toes and on the soles of my feet.
  • Options
    You know your kid is an asshole when he walks through the entire house pissing on the floor. I'm looking at you mom.

Yes, he is potty trained. No, he didn't tell anyone and then laughed when somebody walked in it.

Asshole. In serious need of some discipline. My brother is totally going to grow up to be a damn menace. And she is just going to be asking where did i go wrong, and everyone around her will be like I god damn fucking told you so.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    I can't sleep past 2 am anymore, DD has been a giant crank all day and has now decided to say grandma and grandpa BUT STILL WONT SAY MAMA! The kid can use short sentences and tell you animals, colors and letters, but not a word for the person who takes care of her every freaking need. Annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Kabee4Kabee4 member
    Pup4gdb said:

litera said:

Fuck you Amazon for promising a 15% completion code for Registry items if I sign up for Amazon Mom and then only giving me $5 off for some random pacifiers and lanolin. 

WHY NOT GIVE ME 15% OFF THE DAMN BREAST PUMP I JUST BOUGHT, HMM? 

THINK THAT MIGHT BE NICER TO DO? BETTER INCENTIVE?

Die Amazon, you conglomerate POS. DIAF.

I had a whole online chat with them about their stupid completion coupon. It is ONLY for items actually sold by Amazon. And you can't go back and find stuff from Amazon to add to your registry to get the discount. I told the CSR that it was dumb. Stupid amazon.
    I'm battling with BRU with their coupon. I have called them three times. They gave me a code the first time. Didn't work. Then I was supposed to wait for the mail for the second try. I can't use it online. The closest one is 1 hour away. I'm going to call once again tomorrow.

• Options
    tealowl said:

I bought salon brand hairspray at Target because it was on sale. It doesn't work.

Literally, its like I didn't even put hairspray in my hair. It doesn't work and I've used this spray before with no problems. I'm furious. I seriously think they changed the ingredients to make it less effective to sell it for less and still make a profit.

I want to return it but I have a feeling Target won't allow me because it's open. My hair looks like shit and I'm obsessing about some Target hairspray conspiracy theory.

*burns down Target with lit match and shitty hairspray*

Take it back! ! Target will take anything back.
    Alex has arrived! 9 pounds, 21 inches - 3 weeks early on March 2nd ~went natural - very intense. whew!~
  • Options
    I agree with the shoddy completion coupon complaints. BRU never sent mine and amazon won't discount some of the shit they're selling. F both of them.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    @Hoshikitsune‌ GM will reimburse you if you already paid to have it fixed, you just have to show them a receipt, which they can easily reprint wherever you had it done. So yay for an extra $800 you accidentally had in "savings!"
    Really?!  Dude, I am so pulling receipt today :D  More good news.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"