Trying to Get Pregnant

#TTCproblems

nannabee21nannabee21 member
edited June 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
So I got the idea for this thread as I was feeling my boobs earlier trying to determine if the soreness is ovulation related or not. (And cracking myself up in the process). Or maybe I'm just delirious at 3am on night shift.... It's possible.

Let em rip. What are your #TTCproblems??

Mine:

Trying to figure out if my boob soreness is a result of ovulation or if H just manhandled them. #TTCproblems

Deciding to skip my jog when I get off work in the morning because I'm scared it will throw off my temp. It's a crucial one. #TTCproblems

Eta wording
Me(29), DH (29)
Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: #TTCproblems

• Loading the player...
  • dazzld1 said:

Passing on that second margarita around when O time should be because I don't want to screw up my chart. #TTCproblems

Word. I did that last night with a Bloody Mary. I wanted it but I didn't want to screw with my temps.

Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. Gas? Ovulation? Poop? #TTCproblems

2. Need to pee but too early for an OPK, hold it just an hour longer #TTCproblems

#2 - Did that twice this week. I really had to go, but I held that pee in, then the OPK was negative anyway. All that pee holding discomfort for nothing.

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• dazzld1dazzld1 member
    edited June 2014

dazzld1 said:

Passing on that second margarita around when O time should be because I don't want to screw up my chart. #TTCproblems

Word. I did that last night with a Bloody Mary. I wanted it but I didn't want to screw with my temps.

Seriously, it's such a shame.

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• Wanting to stay up late but don't want to get less sleep that would alter temps.

Coming up with a different excuse each time for needing to come into work late because of RE appts. #ttcproblems
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I needed to get up at five yesterday morning but I temp at six usually. I was an hour late to my family reunion so I didn't mess up my temps. #TTCproblems

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 (my birthday!) MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

TTC #1 (Round 2): May 16, 2014 

Names | Blog | Chart

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

• mosdubmosdub member
    1. Gas? Ovulation? Poop? #TTCproblems

2. Need to pee but too early for an OPK, hold it just an hour longer #TTCproblems

I'm so bad with #1.  I didn't realize how many weird "pinches" or "twinges" happened ALL THE TIME in my abdomen until TTC.  I'm just going to ignore them all because I don't think there is any way I could ever actually feel the difference between an O pain, an implantation pain or just straight up digestion business.
    TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cythe said:
    I can't tell if that's semen or EWCM. #EDsex #TTCproblems
    I just learned recently that semen doesn't stretch.  So if it's stretchy, it's legit EWCM.  Gross, but cool.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Cythe said:
    I just learned recently that semen doesn't stretch.  So if it's stretchy, it's legit EWCM.  Gross, but cool.

I've also heard that semen dissolves in water and CM does not. Don't quote me on that though. Just something I read on the webz.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• Spending a few extra minutes before getting into the shower because I'm trying to determine if my nips are darker than the day before. #ttcproblems
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• spiltmilkzspiltmilkz member
    edited June 2014
    KatzKiss said:
    Packing for a trip involves not just clothing, but a thermometer, opks, preseed, prenatals, and sex toys. #ttcproblems Talking myself out of unwrapping yet another HPT. #ttcproblems

Do you take sex toys when you fly? I would be afraid they would think my vibrator was a bomb and pull it out in front of the entire security line.
    H works for an airline and the TSA are always talking about everyone's sex toys. They do random checks with your checked baggage and the things they find... 
    If youre gonna fly with them... make sure you disinfect before use.

Edited to add words because I just can't today.
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• Do I spend my money on tampons?  Or pregnancy tests?

Both. Because I like to be prepared.

#TTCproblems. 
    Agree. I always use self check out when I buy both at once. I don't want any questions from the cashier!

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• @lizzyp9112‌ I avoid pinning baby related things at all costs. Or hide them on a secret board. I have too many friends and family that would ask a bazillion questions if they saw any indication we were TTGP.
    Meh, I get questions about it but I started the board awhile ago and just add once in awhile.  I'm at the point where I just don't care if people ask.... in a way it's nice, since once I do get KTFU I'll pin stuff and no one will think anything of it since I've been doing that for awhile haha.

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• Making sure your bathroom trash is empty of anything that could blow your TTC secret when anyone comes to the house. #TTCproblems
    People know that we are trying, but I always worry someone might see my Wondfo OPKs with two lines and think they are pregnancy tests. Not something I want to explain to anyone, so I'm meticulous about emptying every trash when I know we will be having company. 

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• mosdubmosdub member
    Making sure your bathroom trash is empty of anything that could blow your TTC secret when anyone comes to the house. #TTCproblems
    This. 
    TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Making plans to have sex in your childhood bedroom because you don't want to miss a cycle (also debating explaining OPKs to your mother so she doesn't get the wrong idea if you throw one in the trash.)
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Spending more time on TTGP/The Bump than Facebook to the point where friends think you are on a social media break. #ttcproblems

Yep. You people are too distracting and awesome. I'm rarely on Facebook anymore.
    This is so true, a friend even made a comment that I must not have internet at our new house yet due to my lack of "being online"
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • chaysefaithchaysefaith member
    edited June 2014

Obsessing about potential due dates after Ovulation is confirmed. #ttcproblems

I literally just looked mine up 5 mins ago. 

March 13th, 2015!

Sounds like a lucky day to me. Who doesn't love a Friday the 13th :)

Mine would be St. Paddy's Day. Epidurals and Guinness please. 

---quote box fail---

What a lucky day! That's my birthday, great day to have a baby. Plus, you know, when that baby is old enough to go out and party there will never be a shortage of people partying ;)

March 25 here.
  • AMEN.
    Heh, I got one from this month:

Starting sex early because your CM is pointing to an early O, then having to have sex for the next two weeks, rain or shine, until your damn O finally happens.  Too....much.....sexing....

• WolFoxWolFox member
    Cythe said:
    I know you guys are on page two already, and I only just got to this but seriously.... seriously.... This. 
  • WolFoxWolFox member
    SNLT1012 said:
    Trying to talk your H into sex after you leave a wake #noshame #justthetip#ttcproblems
    /DED
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is fantastic. 
  • Getting good temps Holding pee without peeing in my pants when LO pushes on my bladder Not getting frustrated Sneaking in sex like we are in high school because we temporarily have family living with us who don't always knock before entering anything! Can't tell u how many nightmares I've had about this.

me = 32  DH = 33

TFAS  

BFP2 august 2014 ended in m/c .... Gone but not forgotten....forever in my heart!

Slight MFI low count, morph, mobility

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ea3a7">My Ovulation Chart</a> || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>
  • Stopping my husband from using my vag thermometer on accident #TTCproblems

Not stopping my husband from using the medicine in the ancient medicine bottle that my daily piss cup is flipped on top of #TTCproblems
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTGP since September 2013. All cycles were annovulatory due to Depo. 
    Surprise BFP: November 5, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"