October 2012 Moms

Weekday Randoms

13»

Re: Weekday Randoms

• CnAnACnAnA member
    @mmnumber5 is she keeping up with her growth curve though?  I think they stay relatively the same size (in comparison to other weeks) around this stage, right?  She could be gearing up for her own little growth spurt.  How's her activity?

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Huge hugs @mmnumber5‌

• We are watching mulan 2 on Disney junior. I haven't seen this movie in a long time but I'm just super excited it's not Frozen!

• When Alice gets to laughing really hard, she gets the hiccups.  Every single time.  Is that normal?  I mean, I know it was normal when she was little, but even now?  It's the gassy burp/hiccup mix kind, too.  It hurts me just listening to her! :(
    Happens to Cecilia too!
    Happens to Emma too. Last week it was after she ate a whole kids size ice cream and she threw some up when she laughed and hiccups. I felt so bad. But she went right back to laughing.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Hismom12 said:
    I just realized I have been tagging @chricast‌ as chriscast1. I'm so observant obviously.
    You have? I havent noticed that lol.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• chricast said:
    When Alice gets to laughing really hard, she gets the hiccups.  Every single time.  Is that normal?  I mean, I know it was normal when she was little, but even now?  It's the gassy burp/hiccup mix kind, too.  It hurts me just listening to her! :(
    Happens to Cecilia too!
    Happens to Emma too. Last week it was after she ate a whole kids size ice cream and she threw some up when she laughed and hiccups. I felt so bad. But she went right back to laughing.

So not the same, but DS snorted because he was laughing so hard when DH was tickling him tonight.  And DH was quick to point out "just like Mommy!"

There are some days when DS seems to get the hiccups a lot.  I'm not sure why, and thank goodness they don't seem to bother him much because they would drive me crazy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• So, this week we attended a playgroup for the first time.  It was a good time for both DS and I.  I am relieved that I have found some kids for him to play alongside and interact with.  Most of the play dates I have pursued so far have been a bust, so it's good to have something regular to go to.

DS is sporting a lopsided haircut courtesy of DH.  SMH.  I came home the other night to this.  My first thought was "what the fuck happened to your hair?"  but of course I didn't say that.  Besides the profanity, I could guess the answer to the question.  His bangs are all crooked, but at least DH was able to get the back and around the ears which is what I was unable to do last time.  Oh well, it is hair and it will grow. 

• @mbm1983 do you think someone will steal it?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"