October 2012 Moms
Options

Weekday Randoms

Because in case you haven't checked, it's Monday.

Re: Weekday Randoms

• Options
    Went to the gym for some lifting and step, now we're home having lunch. E fell asleep in the car so I put him down for nap early. I'm having a shake while DS1 chows down on a PBandJ. I'm jealous lol.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Gotta take the car is for scheduled maintenance today, them Safelite is coming to fix a chip we got in the windshield on Saturday. It's my quiet day this week.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Alice is playing in the kids room at the VW dealership. I'm chilling in here with her drinking coffee. She's having a good time, I have magic wake up juice. Not a bad morning overall.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I am pigging out on caremel popcorn my mom bought for me at the farmers market this weekend. It is so yummy. I may finish the bag today. Best dinner ever!!!

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @piffle42‌ I didn't even know we had one. It is far, far away from us. Thanks for checking on us!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Aw thanks @piffle42! :D This earthquake was like 1300 miles from us.

Also, fun fact: if Alaska was cut in half, Texas would become the third largest state. ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I was just coming on to see if @cnana was ok. So glad it was far away from you! :)

• Options
    Putting B down for bed has been a complete nightmare lately. She used to be so good. Now she screams.

• Options
    Worked all day, went to the chiropractor AF is making my whole body hurt this month. Heated up left overs and curled up on the couch for the evening. I would kill for a hot fudge brownie sundae right now...like I really really want one ...badly. 
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    @chricast‌ send out your hubs!

DH thinks his allergies are acting up. Which means he's deathly ill. Blegh....

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    mbm1983 said:

My kid will not eat today. Whatever kid.

This was Alice yesterday. Then she slept 13 hours and had all manner of new words today. And a new sign!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    My husband unexpectedly was home two hours late. So Elijah and I made homemade chicken nuggets. The results were my kitchen was covered in bread crumbs.
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Alice wants spaghetti. Or really any noodle with sauce. Bonus points if there is cheese involved. Also fruit or any carb. Protein and veggies are THE DEBBIL!!!!!!!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @mbm1983 how is the new butt paste working? Any improvement?

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @mbm1983 well I'm glad there's at least some slight improvement! Poor raw little tushie! :(

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Have you tried anti monkey butt? I absolutely swear by it. (Because you totes need more advice thrown at you right? LOL)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Pretty sure ingredients are magic and love. ;) Butt paste does have more percentage of zinc but monkey butt always worked better for Alice.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @mbm1983 oh yes. Google made my heart hurt when Alice had canine teeth related rash. It was brutal. And yeah, I've only found it at BRU.

@BrooketheCat‌ I'm gonna get a big head if you keep talking like that! ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @mbm1983‌ have you tried putting baking soda in her bath? This worked for Elijah when he had a bad rash.
  • Options
    @mbm1983‌ I bought it at walgreens I would give that a shot if you have one close by! Anti monkey butt has been a LIFE SAVER in our house! Clears most rashes up over night!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LorMorLorMor member
    @mbm1983 I haven't followed the rash situation from the beginning, so I may be off track, but we found putting baby powder on T really helped. I know baby powder is frowned upon these days, but it really helped dry things out and then the lotions could do their thing.
  • Options
    I am at a training and am so bored. 18 minutes to lunch
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    I made it a week without turning on Frozen at home. We listen to the soundtrack in the car, but I haven't seen the movie in a week. She was so sweet this morning asking "Olaf?" and signing please and I gave in. What's better than pancakes and Olaf on a dreary rainy morning anyway?

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnA said:
    I made it a week without turning on Frozen at home. We listen to the soundtrack in the car, but I haven't seen the movie in a week. She was so sweet this morning asking "Olaf?" and signing please and I gave in. What's better than pancakes and Olaf on a dreary rainy morning anyway?
    I'm jealous you went a whole week!  Since I hid Frozen on Sunday, Wesley askes me all the time to watch it.  This morning he asked me just as we were getting ready to walk out the door for work and daycare, I told him we can't now and the sad look on his face broke my heart so I told him we can watch it when we come home tonight.  He was very happy and singing all the way to the car. What have I started!

• Options
    Do we all have our periods? Haha I know it's at least @piffle42 and @chricast‌ and me. Mine has been terrible this month.

@chricast‌ let's get some sundaes :)
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

Do we all have our periods? Haha I know it's at least @piffle42 and @chricast‌ and me. Mine has been terrible this month.

@chricast‌ let's get some sundaes :)

You know we are synced! Today is slightly better as far as cramping. I made a Nutella brownie in a coffee mug last night in the microwave. It was necessary. I still really want a brownie sundae.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    I just realized it may be a whole week since we have watched frozen. . If it hasn't been it is still definitely the longest we have gone. Although my hubs hung out with her a lot Fri through Sunday while I was busy so he may have put out on and I wouldn't know.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Guys I'm having a moment. I try to keep up with getting her baby toys and clothes out as she outgrows them, no issue. I looked at her shelf and realized there are still burp cloths, receiving blankets, and bibs. Why is this harder than her toys and clothes??

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    chricast said:
    Do we all have our periods? Haha I know it's at least @piffle42 and @chricast‌ and me. Mine has been terrible this month. @chricast‌ let's get some sundaes :)
    You know we are synced! Today is slightly better as far as cramping. I made a Nutella brownie in a coffee mug last night in the microwave. It was necessary. I still really want a brownie sundae.
    What is this Nutella brownie that you speak of??

• Options
    I was putting down DD for a nap and saw a big black dog (but still a puppy I think) wandering across the street.  He had a collar and tags on, so I went outside and tried to get him to come to me so I could check the tags- I don't recognize him from our street.  He was too scared- a woman up the street was trying to give him some water, too but he wouldn't come close.  He trotted off and took off around a corner, but I couldn't leave DD.  I hope someone can find his owners, it's hot out today!!
  • Options
    We haven't watched Frozen for a while either but we have introduced Tangled and now all she wants is "punzel." If it isn't one movie, it's another she is obsessed with. It started with Despicable Me then Frozen and now Tangled.
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    I tried to introduce Sleeping Beauty and she glared at me and kept asking for Olaf.  Punk.  She did, however, love Labyrinth.  Seriously, she stared at the screen from the moment David Bowie started singing the intro until credits rolled.  It was kind of fabulous.

Basically she loves anything with music.  Lots and lots of music.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @stefaniem522 took closer to 2 minutes. It always satisfies when I'm in an I need a piece of chocolate cake/brownie mood!image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"