2nd Trimester

creative gender reveals?

2»

Re: creative gender reveals?

• My gender reveal party was awesome! My husband said "msg me when you know" and I said "ok". I asked my mum is she wanted to know the gender and she said "yes, no, I don't know". So I said "it's a girl". Best party ever.
    If someone invited me to a gender reveal party I'd ask if there would be food and booze there. If yes, I'd roll my eyes and consider it. If no I wouldn't go. A simple girl or boy would suffice.
  • We are buying silly string and having our older two kids spray their grandparents with the silly string. I am a teacher so we are out for summer break. No big reveal for my coworkers.

Because that's not obnoxious or annoying.
    Nope. Totes worth picking string out of g-ma's hair for an hour afterwards. Duh.
    That stuff can be really hard to get out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Bake a giant vagina or penis shaped cake. Seems appropriate.

Lol this would actually be perfect.
  • How about inviting  closest friends and family, and pouring blue/pink Gatoraide or slime on them.

SURPRISE ! We're having a *SPLASH* 

:)>-

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
    IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
    BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
    13dpo = positive fading all day
    14dpo beta = 7.2
    AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
    O - CD19 
    8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
    9DPO - Neg. on FRER
    11 DPO - BFP FRER
    14 DPO - Beta 123
    17 DPO - 784, yay! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How about inviting  closest friends and family, and pouring blue/pink Gatoraide or slime on them.

SURPRISE ! We're having a *SPLASH* 

:)>-
    I'm not sure if this is a serious suggestion or not but I cannot stop LOLing at this. In my head, I'm imagining Michael from the office doing this. HIlarious. 
    Well, we -were- talking creative lol and I think that is creative, just not necessarily nice.

I'm actually going to orchestrate something of the sort as a reveal to our 6 year old, I just need to narrow down the details;  take pictures and later send those out to family and/or upload them to Facebook. I just don't get into all the 'fluffy and nice' Pinterest-inspired reveals out there, cupcakes, balloons and bubbles are kind of something we generally poke fun at. Don't get me wrong, if that's what people go for, then sure, their kid, family whatever, it's just not our cup of tea. We often play jokes on each other, so our daughter is going to love this kind of reveal and it'll definitely be memorable! 

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
    IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
    BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
    13dpo = positive fading all day
    14dpo beta = 7.2
    AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
    O - CD19 
    8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
    9DPO - Neg. on FRER
    11 DPO - BFP FRER
    14 DPO - Beta 123
    17 DPO - 784, yay! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.