July 2014 Moms
Options

"Official" Baby Shower Thread

2»

Re: "Official" Baby Shower Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    hope1017 said:
    I had an unexpected baby shower last week. An organization called Operation Shower throws baby showers for military families to ease the time of deployment. Due to this non profit organization the main sponsor of this wonderful baby shower was The Honest Company. One of the owners of that company happens to be Jessica Alba which she was there the whole time of the baby shower with all of us. The decorations were beautiful and I was speechless from all the support and appreciation that was shown that day to the military families. I was blown away by all the gifts especially when they told us we would be getting 6 months worth of diapers and wipes, this is a great help for my husband and I.
    That is really cool.

And you both look gorgeous in that last photo. 

• Options
    So cool, @hope1017‌ !!!!!!
  • Options
    2lacyblue said:
    @kwh33ls‌ that quilt is beautiful! Your sister should stick with this hobby. They can get expensive but make such wonderful heirlooms.

That quilt is fab! Lucky you! :)

• Options
    I had my "friend" baby shower Saturday and it was amazing!  Not only did some of my friends from AZ drive to CA for it but I got to hang out with all my favorite women for about 4 hours straight!!  Saturday was a gift...so much gratitude.  Not to mention the cake...vanilla with light creme and fresh strawberries, whipped cream frosting. YUMMY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"