Adoption
Options

Adult Tantrum?

sgb721sgb721 member
edited June 2014 in Adoption
Are adult tantrums allowed during the adoption process?

16 months... still waiting for a match
Awful PMS
My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday

Suggestions for combating bad days?

TTC since June 2010
5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)

Re: Adult Tantrum?

• Options
    I think it's always a good thing to give yourself an outlet for those frustrations. Find something that helps you blow off some steam. Otherwise, you may end up having a breakdown. 
  • Options
    You know what else? It's just ok to be upset, give yourself permission to be upset. It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you human and HUGS to you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    me:33 my wife:32      married in June '12
    LONG road through IF ending in heartbreak and frustration.
    Moving on to Adoption : matched 5/14! 
    Our beautiful son was born August 25, 2014!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sometimes the only thing that worked for me was secluding myself into the basement with daily tv for a good cry. Thank goodness for friends with endless patience and this place, I always was able to vent my frustrations away.

Thinking of you as you wait.
  • Options
    I don't have anything brainy to add today, as I'm having my own adult tantrum type of day as well.  Hugs to you!

• Options
    Come to this page vent, whine write out everything you are feeling and know that you have a community of support, virtual hugs thoughts and prayers just waiting for you.

The child that is meant for you will be here one day. Try and enjoy the calm of life before baby because once they arrive those days of being able to just run out of the house to go to the store, go to a movie or hang out with friends without a thought are over. I know it's hard but have faith.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

@plus12012 - my husband just said almost the exact same thing to me about 10 minutes ago.

We got a call earlier today that our licensing agent is unexpectedly "out" for at least the next two weeks, perhaps longer and that our process is effectively on hold until she gets back.  Grr...

• Options
    sgb721sgb721 member
    @lorifromwi  See to me, that's ridiculus. You're process shouldn't be placed on hold because of someone else being on leave. I've been dealing with a similar situation through are agency and its aggravating. You're paying for a service that they aren't providing.
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options

@Strawberryglobug...I would be really upset if I was paying, but since I'm going through the state, it's free.  However, I know they have been short on homes for placements in our age range and there is nothing we can do but wait and watch the local support group ask if other homes have temporary extra beds.  That's the part that really burns me.

I hope your situation turns around!!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hugs. I have been know to throw epic tantrums in my mind. Hope things get better.
    I always wanted to be a mom, I just didn't know how I would get there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"