November 2014 Moms
Options

Team Pink or Blue or Green!

Re: Team Pink or Blue or Green!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm waiting until my confirmation u/s on 6/14 to vote. We had one at 14 weeks and are pretty sure, but obviously bits are still small so I'm glad they're bringing me back for a free re-check. Can't wait to see which team I'm joining :).  

I can't help but wonder which way the poll is leaning currently! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    And I think we may need to re-do the poll since there were a lot of votes in the beginning that were picking the sex they wanted instead of what the sex actually was.
    Very true, and picking team green not knowing what it actually means lol. 

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    we are currently on team green :) we're due November 26th 2014 :)

Anniversary

• Options
    ckwickckwick member
    edited June 2014
    We should create our own version of the "chinese gender chart"- so many boys due this Nov!! What's in February's water?!
  • Options
    "God only gives you a few good surprises in life and this is one of them." My brother said the exact same thing! Before then I had never heard that before. He has two kids and they didn't find out with either. I think he was inspired by my mom who had three of us and didn't find out with any of us. So being team green runs in my family! My DH really wanted to know but when we went in for our CVS test at 11 wks, he's the one hat told the GC that we'd decided not to find out...so since them he's been on board \:D/ The only surprise or pressure I've gotten is from DH's brother's GF who seems to have a lot of opinions (and freely shares them) about what she will do when she has her baby. She's all about finding out so you can plan and design the nursery, I mean who likes green and yellow, I want to have a gender reveal party with a cake with colored icing inside blah, blah, blah. Not really paying attention to it. I will say It was tough starting my regsitry this past Saturday. With so many cute, gender-specific things it's going to be tough to stay team green. But I'm trying to hang in there!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"