March 2014 Moms
Options

Plans for next baby

2»

Re: Plans for next baby

• Options
    I'm ss... trying (if you consider not using bc methods trying) then we are trying now.  I'm old so no time to waste!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do fur babies count?  We want to get a puppy next summer ;-)
  • Options
    Like PPs said I'd like to try for the next kid to be born when I can be off all summer break with him/her and I want to be a good candidate for VBAC. That puts as at trying again starting in July or August 2015 at the earliest. 
  • Options
    It all depends on if I can convince DH. I'd like one more, but he's happy with the 3 of them. Plus I'll be 34 in August and don't want to be too much past 35 and pregnant, so we'll see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We want Piper to be 3 when we start trying again. That way she will be in preschool for the second baby. Daycare is expensive and I want to establish my career.
    image image
  • Options
    This house will be TTGP starting in October. 5 months and counting. eesh. where's a margarita when I need it.
  • Options
    MafernjMafernj member
    No more babies for us . I would have liked one more hopefully a baby boy for my little girl but DH doesn't want any more. He didn't want kids before he met me and when we got married he changed his mind and then it was really hard to get pregnant and the end of my pregnancy was awful and very stressful . Now he worries about college and stuff like that. Also kids are expensive, we do well but he was only child and "privileged" I was 2 out of 4 and we grew up just fine! Kinda sad about it but can't really force him .... Or can I??? Lol
  • Options
    We will start trying November 2015 after my 30th bday. Want to be able to go out and not be preggers for my party :)
  • Options
    I think we'll start trying the first part of 2015. Probably around March bc I dont want to be enormously prego in the middle of summer, yuck! We both want a big family and I lurve babies!! Have all the babies!
  • Options
    We are planning to start trying when LO turns 1. My only hesitation is that I love him so much I don't want to miss any of his babyhood by dealing with a pregnancy then of course a newborn.... BUT DH and I both agree I'm not getting any younger so we don't want to waste time. (I will be 35 this July so would be at least 36 when I have number 2).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We will start trying in October of this year. Even though DH is convinced I'm prego now! I've been craving everything I did with DS and feeling nausous and dizzy. I'm pretty positive I am not. But if I am..... Well that would suck!!! A lot!!!! And I'm putting all blame on him ;)
  • Options
    I really thought I wanted two, but babies are hard. And I feel so lucky to have had an easy pregnancy and delivery and a very healthy little girl. I think I might be one and done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"