Nurseries and Baby Gear

DIAPERS

where is the easiest and cheapest to purchase diapers? Some have suggested Amazon, others Diapers.com. Thanks!

Re: DIAPERS

• Amazon is good.  Also Target brand diapers are the best generic diaper I have ever tried.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • It will depend a little bit on the brand you use. I used Pampers, and they were always cheaper on Amazon. Keep in mind though, you have to sign up for Amazon Mom (free) and Prime (I think it's up to $99/yr), and then do Subscribe and Save (you can also "clip" coupons, they usually have same as P&G ad, $1-$1.50). If you will only use Amazon for diapers, it may not be worth the membership, but if you use it for the movies/shows, purchasing other things year-round, totally worth it. The Subscribe and Save requires a bit of planning, as they only send your stuff once a month, so you either have to really stock up, or plan to purchase at a store if you run out. I never did buy from Diapers.com, so I'm not sure how their prices are now, but I found Amazon cheaper than any of the local stores (CVS, Target, Sam's, etc), and you don't have to play the coupon game.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    I have Amazon Prime and Amazon Mom and I do subscribe and save through their website where the diapers are automatically shipped to me every month. It's so great.  I might be able to save a tiny bit more if I did Sam's or Costco but honestly, I much prefer the convenience of all that stuff coming straight to my house.  Even when Target was doing a deal recently offering $15 gift cards with the purchase of 2 packs of diapers, the price per diaper was still lower at Amazon.  

I also just recently tried the Target Up&Up diapers and 3 have fallen apart and ripped open.  I'm sticking with Pampers. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Amazon is actually cheaper than Sam's. But only by a few cents per diaper.

TTC #1 since June 2013

Me: 24
    DH: 26 Very Low Count (only 15 active), Low Testosterone

IVF with ICSI in October
    ER - 10-6-13  12 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized
    ET  - 10-11-13
    BFP - 10-23-2013
    Beta #1 (14dp5dt)- 1122
    Beta #2 (17dp5dt) - 3266

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Amazon is good.  Also Target brand diapers are the best generic diaper I have ever tried.
    This. If you have Meijer stores in your area their diapers are the same as Target. Kirklands at Costco are good as well. I belong to both Costco and amazon and the best deal going right now is Luvs on Amazon.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • The best I've found is when Costco runs their $5 or $6 off, making the Huggies or Kirkland Brand (which are essentially Huggies) about 15 or 16 cents a piece.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • drpaynedrpayne member
    Target is actually the cheapest per diaper.  I will say I hate their newborn diapers, though.  I use pampers at first and then switch to Target brand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I actually prefer Walmart's Parent's Choice as an off brand. I bought a bunch of the Walgreen's Well Beginnings brand and those are pretty amazing too. They were super cheap on sale... .07 each.

OP, you really have to go with price per diaper to figure out a good deal. Target does gift cards, Amazon is totally worth it and if  you can find them as Open Box, you can get a really good deal and don't have be a member of Mom/Prime. Again, watch that price per diaper to know what you are getting into!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• amazon mom subscribe and save

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Babycheapskate.com will tell you the cheapest ever week, based on price per diaper for the different brands. But target is usually cheapest per diaper, but I don't think they sell the big boxes til size 2.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"