January 2014 Moms
Options

Randoms....

It's so slow here....what's on your mind?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Randoms....

• Options
    DH (aka Dick Head) is gone for 3 days. Again. I have yet to get a child-free night since January 14.
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Options
    Tonight. Ugh DH wants to have his brother over for dinner and beer. Last time he got drunk at my house he was a complete ass hat cussed me out, said I was a bad mom for not breastfeeding, told me I couldn't leave, among other awful things. I called his parents to pick him up.

I told DH if that happens tonight I won't be so nice and I'll call the cops to remove him this time instead of his parents and the kids and I will leave. Not my fault he's an ass.

Other then that I called the prosthetic clinic and the authorization was started and is pending so I'm getting anxious about gettingDS his helmet. Yay! :)

How are you today?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nolagal79nolagal79 member
    edited May 2014
    A few things...

How much my life has changed and how much my priorities have shifted in the last 4 months. Both in positive ways!

Today is my work from home day and I keep getting messages from one employee about scheduling. Grow up and quit whining - you are over paid for the work that you do anyway. GDI

One of my friends from college has been battling cancer for the last 2 years. Her doctors told her last Thursday that there was no more they could do for her. She's so young and has a 4 year old DD and a 2 year old DS. Absolutely heartbreaking.

So thankful for what I have.

Eta - autocorrect war
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DH broke his ass. Seriously. He was goofing off leaving work yesterday and fell. Now he's on the way to get an xray. I feel bad that he's in pain, but I'm annoyed that we're going to have another big bill because he can't walk like a grown up.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    My DD2 has an ear infection. Couldn't tell at all by her actions/attitude/etc.
    ********************************************************************************************************

• Options
    Wellll I'm pumping. So that. Also, I need to dry my hair. Had a work project come up as soon as I got out of the shower so that got put on hold.

Also, I can't wait for the London version of Real Housewives to start. I'm so intrigued.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    @nolagal79‌ that is so heartbreaking. T&Ps to the family.

I've been feeling quite a bit of anxiety lately and I'm thinking of getting back into therapy because I'm afraid it will hinder my ability to be a good mom.

I started looking around at houses in our area so that we can figure out what we will want to spend and how much we will need to save. Our home is a great starter but it's just not working with a family if three. It is kind of exciting to be making plans though!

• Options
    I'm thankful I'm able to pump but man I hate it. My birthday is coming up and I asked DH to get me a printer. Lame.

• Options
    DS1 has a runny nose and keeps wiping it with his hand/arm/shirt before I can get to him with a tissue. I swear I've washed his hands 27 times today. It is seriously grossing me out.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My house needs to vaccumed. Instead I am watching Dr. Mcstuffins. I also need to pack since we are going away for the long weekend. Silly disney jr

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @tarajeannette‌ DS does the same thing lol especially if I'm not doing something fast enough. His new thing is to yell at his dragon Wubbanub and attack its ear.

@nolagal79‌ so sorry to hear such heartbreaking news. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.

• Options
    MiaMyPuggleMiaMyPuggle member
    edited May 2014
    I took DS to the bathroom...he had to poop. I was holding him on the potty and a turd splashed water on my face. Soooo grosssssss.....

I'm going to Starbucks today for the 3rd day in a row.  $15 a week on damn coffee....rip off!

I have a psycho, racist neighbor (think 60 yr old virgin living with his mother). In btw our homes is a great African American family whom we are friends with. Psycho neighbor yells "n-word lover" every time he sees me or H. I want him to say it in front of my son one time so I can press charges or file a complaint. I feel like his harassment isn't enough to call the cops right now. 

I go onto TTGP when it's slow here (and when I actually have time)....I so want to white knight the newbs sometimes. They just don't know....poor things!  I know I will get chewed up and spit out by the regs, who are the most entertaining people, but they are piranhas when it comes to the "annoying" posts. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    @kellydew09‌ - I told my H Adam's voice sounds like he has a bubble in his throat or a whoopie cushion...

@nolagal79 - that's devastating...I'm so sorry for your friend and her family. I couldn't imagine. 

@MrsGraham06 - I feel you. I absolutely need a break from the kids...love them so much, but I need to reenergize and become me for a little bit. H has no patience with DD and her crying (she likes to be cuddled most of the day), so I don't want to come home to find out that he shipped her off somewhere!

• Options
    @bethughknee - did you see the preview of RHOL?  They will be catty...guarantee. Sad that Atlanta is over. Can't wait for NJ....my friend lives near Franklin Lakes and we may or may not have driven passed a house or two belonging to the cast members....it was like 3-4 yrs ago and it was hysterical. I felt like a creeper!

• Options
    @MrsGraham06 - I feel you. I absolutely need a break from the kids...love them so much, but I need to reenergize and become me for a little bit. H has no patience with DD and her crying (she likes to be cuddled most of the day), so I don't want to come home to find out that he shipped her off somewhere!
    @MiaMyPuggle - It's not so much that he can't handle her- he just won't. I've tolerated it because honestly, I have no idea what to do. But I've put my foot down, and I'll have Saturday to myself (graduation party- gonna take a looooong time) and Thursdays will be mine. Even if all I do is drive to a Wal Mart parking lot and sleep. He gets Mondays.

• Options
    More randoms-

I want Chinese food.

I want to win the lottery.

Work is too slow today (done already, have 2.5 hours left here)

• Options
    tiffy1693 said:
    @bethughknee - did you see the preview of RHOL?  They will be catty...guarantee. Sad that Atlanta is over. Can't wait for NJ....my friend lives near Franklin Lakes and we may or may not have driven passed a house or two belonging to the cast members....it was like 3-4 yrs ago and it was hysterical. I felt like a creeper!
    Atlanta is one of my favorites, I just watched the secrets revealed last night!  Kenya is BSC and delusional!  I love Kim's spin-off show too, I think that is restarting soon! 

When people say that they don't watch Atlanta, I'm blown away....it's the best! I like Kim and I'm intrigued by her life....Kroy did her well! (Literally and figuratively!)

Nothing beats NJ...not just bc I love here...it's nutty....

Re: NY....WTF is with Ramona?  Throwing glasses????

• Options
    Teething sucks... Particularly when the one teething can't hold their own teething ring!
  • Options
    @kellydew09‌ - Phaedra?!?! No way! NeNe! Phaedra is blind to the fact that Apollo is gettin some strange!

More randoms....
    I've been on TB for 3+ yrs now???still don't know all of the acronyms. FTW?....?  Just learned JBBB is just babies being babies....I'm so behind!

I'm wondering if not washing lettuce from a bag is really that bad...it's an extra step to making a salad that I want to skip....then I think about that frog they found in a bag the one time....

• Options
    @MiaMyPuggle - FTW = For The Win. 

And you're right about the Apollo situation, but I still think everything that comes out of her mouth is the gospel!

Wasn't her mom a preacher? She speaks so smoothly....it's like singing to me.....I don't think she and Apollo make a good match...he's too criminal for her church-going self.

• Options
    Thanks for the t&p for my friend ladies, much appreciated.

I should save this till Friday but I will most certainly forget.....I have never seen one real wives episode. I can just tell it would make me way too stabby
  • Options
    @MiaMyPuggle‌ are we talking the cut/washed bags or just a bag of like romaine hearts? We rarely buy the precut/washed stuff but I don't bother to wash it again. I do wash the regular bagged lettuce. It sometimes has dirt inside the leaves and I've found little bugs a couple times.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Options
    edited May 2014
    blue_elle said:
    @MiaMyPuggle‌ are we talking the cut/washed bags or just a bag of like romaine hearts? We rarely buy the precut/washed stuff but I don't bother to wash it again. I do wash the regular bagged lettuce. It sometimes has dirt inside the leaves and I've found little bugs a couple times.

In the bag....says pre washed, but I'm weird about that....

• Options
    Yesterday MIL asked me yesterday if she could come over today until she had to pick SIL up from work and I reluctantly agreed. Well today I get a text from her asking if I could come over because she needs to make dinner for FIL since she didn't yesterday. NO I can't come over, it's significantly easier for you to pack your ass up and come over than it is for me. Also DS has rsv so I really don't want to take him and his nebulizer anywhere. She always does this then wonders why I don't make plans with her.
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Options
    I am craving Buffalo Wild Wings. And ranch.

• Options
    Pondering why babies hate/fight something adults love so much (sleep). At least, my babies...

I have cabin fever. LO is going on week 2 of bronchiolitis/RSV. We are also in the midst of a big measles outbreak where I live. Needless to say, I'm not really taking him out in public and I'm going stir crazy at home.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @tiffy1693 @MiaMyPuggle @bethughknee - RHOA for FTW! I love Phaedra and yes, Kenya has lost her mind.
    Bout to blow minds...I don't watch ATL! I couldn't get into it. I like Kim. I watch her spin offs. I sound so racist!! No I don't watch ATL but I do follow THE ONE WHITE CHICK. Shame, bethughknee. FOR. SHAME.

I'm so psyched for London. Those bishes look cray.

NY - I've never liked Ramona but this season she is off her rocker even more than usual. She must be on a new med or something. I cant believe her.

NJ - Anyone see that the new season premieres in July? Same month the Juicy's get sentenced. So weird. I would have thought they'd keep a lower profile until after but whatevs. I'm also disappointed in how many will be gone. Humph.

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options
    I've never watched housewives either. Just seen the clips on "The Soup" but I watch plenty of other stupid reality shows.
    @Rojovol34‌ I feel your pain. I go back this Friday!!!! I could cry writing that but my Zolaft seems to have kicked in and my tear ducts are dry. I get really sad in the morning when she is so happy to play with me and smiles and we just have the best time napping together 7am-9am. Then taking our time getting dressed and eating and playing. It is my favorite time of day. I have to leave at 7am for work and just can't believe everything I will miss. I can't get anything else done like laundry cause I just want to snuggle!!!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited May 2014
    @bethughknee... Yes...usweekly mag told me July...too far away....I'd love to have it go on all year 'round!!!!! It's mindless TV and I love it....no shame! Team Melissa.....there are two Teresa's now....how can I cope with this?!?!?

• Options
    @Rojovol34‌ I feel like my DH does the same thing with his family and it sucks. He's getting better about it.

We just got back from the really cool pet store and now DH is researching bunnies. They did have some cute ones, but I don't think we need one. Especially since its one more furbaby for me to take care of.
  • Options
    @Rojovol34‌ I bring it up here and there and I think he's finally starting to understand that its not ok. At first he would get defensive about it. Hes slowly coming around I think. Many things make me resent his family. I absolutely love one of his brother's and his fiance, but the rest of them butt into our lives. I feel like I am constantly being judged by his family. Rude comments have been made and he just says oh they didn't mean it like that. There have been many arguments because of his parents and middle brother.
  • Options

Mmmmm Asian zing. Mouth is watering now!!
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    @Rojovol34‌ I bring it up here and there and I think he's finally starting to understand that its not ok. At first he would get defensive about it. Hes slowly coming around I think. Many things make me resent his family. I absolutely love one of his brother's and his fiance, but the rest of them butt into our lives. I feel like I am constantly being judged by his family. Rude comments have been made and he just says oh they didn't mean it like that. There have been many arguments because of his parents and middle brother.
    This is exactly how I feel about DHs family. They have ruined so many things at my house, borrowed money that we will never see again, they take advantage of DH big time, and I resent them all for it because DH can't see any wrong doings. The more he pushes for visits with them and stuff, the more I get resentful and push back. 

• Options
    @Rojovol34‌ omg DH did the same thing! He works 6 night's a week right now and I understand he needs to maintain some whatof a schedule, but yesterday he chose to take a 5 hour nap instead of going to feed ducks with the kids and I. Today he had to help his brother move into their parents house. I don't see why their dad couldn't have instead since its his house. I feel like he is missing so much. I feel like they judge me since we had DD before we were married, among other things. They to do whatever they want and I constantly have to tell them not to do stuff.

@km_md When he pushes for visits I push back now too. If they treat me like shit I shouldn't have to visit. Plus its not ok for them to treat me like that in front of my kids or at all. I don't feel as if I have ever done anything.
  • Options
    nolagal79 said:

Mmmmm Asian zing. Mouth is watering now!!
    Parmesan garlic and medium for the win!

• Options
    @Rojovol34‌ I'm so sorry :( *hugs* I hope everything's ok.
  • Options
    @Rojovol34‌ and @precious72381‌ I'm sorry you are so anxious about going back to work. Maybe the anticipation will be worse than reality. I was wrecked with DS but we settled into a routine pretty fast and it wasn't too bad. It was much easier this time with DD.

• Options
    @SandFHasse‌ and @Rojovol34‌

I'm sorry y'all's husbands are being dicks!! I am thankful everyday that my IL's live 13 hours away. They have visited twice in 4 years and one visit MIL killed my dog, the other was when Em was born and I made them stay in a hotel.
  • Options
    1.) I'm thankful for margarita's after a VERY long day at work
    2.) I'm glad DH isn't here to criticize me for drinking more than one
    3.)I love my job (RN), but taking care of someone with such an infectious disease makes me worried about infecting LO even though I take all the precautions and go above and behind hand washing
    4.) Glad I have tomorrow off :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"