Options

*5/02 AW/SS/Random Thread*

13»

Re: *5/02 AW/SS/Random Thread*

• Options
    Babywear said:

Babywear said:

@elsa1688 glad LO is ok, sorry about your ankle :/

it's finally fire weather here! We move our furniture around between summer and winter to get the best out of our living area, so while I napped today, hubby set everything up so we could enjoy the fire...

I forgot you're in the Southern Hemisphere! I was thinking yeah it's fire weather here, too. But not like nice cozy fireplace fire. Like wildfires. Crazy wind and heat and Southern California goes up in flames!

yep, we get cosy fires now :) wildfires (bush fires) are horrible. We didn't have a bad season locally, but down south did this year. I hope everyone there stays safe - they are so scary!

That's what my DH does. He's a wildland firefighter. I don't know how he does it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    Is there a way to look up members without clicking on their name if they've posted, or tagged?

I was tagging mrscase in a thread the other day and a different name came up (you know how suggestions come up now) and I just have this feeling it's someone I know irl... I want to spy but don't know how to do so discreetly.

image        image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jshrop said:

If anyone needs a nursing cover I got this promo in my email today:image

Thanks for posting this! I just ordered a nursing cover (saved $35) and used the same code on their sister site to get the carseat canopy (saved $50). I'm excited!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like we always see videos of siblings getting pissed about new babies. This is under two min long and SO sweet: https://mashable.com/2014/04/30/brother-sister-baby-reaction/
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    Thanks @nelleebelle! It worked ;) however this was not the person I thought it was going to be. Too bad, that would have been fun drama (for me at least)!

image        image

• Options
    elsa1688elsa1688 member
    edited May 2014
    @nelleebelle‌ my amazon-ing has been out of control. If I see something is recommended for baby or postpartum, it goes in the cart. It's like my nesting is all channeled into shopping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    @nelleebelle‌ and @elsa1688‌ - me too! Amazon Prime is a dangerous thing. I seriously ordered JUST witch hazel the other day. And then something else completely random the next day. DH hasn't commented yet, but I'm waiting...

image        image

• Options
    @StrawberryDreams219‌ thanks! It was pretty scary, very thankful everyone is safe.
  • Options
    rastraurastrau member
    KrystaJ said:
    elsa1688 said:
    I had put a bunch of items as "saved for later" and went in and purchased all like 30 things (cloth diapers, witch hazel, random small things). I have prime but assumed they would be grouped. Nope- I got 8 separate packages. I was so embarrassed picking them up from the front office of our building. Don't mind me and my obvious online shopping problem!
    I have a minimum of 10 packages coming this week - DH works from home and the dogs go BSC every time a delivery person comes, so I feel kind of bad.

Oh, and I haven't even placed my massive few hundred dollar amazon order yet. Oh lord.
    i am so excited to put in my massive amazon order! I just got my registry completion bonus code and am strategizing the best use of it. My cart is heavily weighed down already, plus I have a whole wish list of random "wants for baby" that were too gift-grabby to put on the registry. Decisions, decisions...
    June '14 June Siggy - Summer Heat!

• Options
    I love getting my orders in the mail :) I track them and everything lol

• Options
    @MommyP710‌ he is sooooo cute!!
  • Options
    @MommyP710‌ he's absolutely adorable!!
  • Options
    @Rachel5130‌ don't forget to pick out more than 1 size for each! Just in case LO is too big for newborn size, or too little for 0-3m!
  • Options
    @MommyP710 - He is so cute!
  • Options
    @MommyP710‌ That is a great pic! He's so cute!
  • Options
    @mommyp710 - He is so cute!  Please keep sharing pics.  It makes me forget about the whole labor and delivery thing I have ahead of me!!!

@cMichelle0423 - I feel hiccups really low all the time and my LO is head down.  Sounds like gravity won and he's head down.  Of course I'm no expert, but that's where I always feel the hiccups.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

June 2014 - June Siggy Challenge - Favorite Hottie
    BabyFruit Ticker   image
  • Options
    @crhein26‌ thanks! I remember feeling DS1's hiccups down low too so I've really got my hope up about this!
  • Options
    MrsBHMMrsBHM member

@MrsBHM I absolutely love your photos! You look beautiful!

Thank you! We went back and forth on whether to do them or not and I'm glad we decided to. It was actually a fun experience!
  • Options
    rastraurastrau member
    @mullenem‌ if the musty smell is getting to you you could always wash the washer. I know the sell "washer wash" and you just run the washer through a cycle empty with this detergent in there. I use baking soda and vinegar when ours starts to smell funky.
    Ditto. I also use this concoction to strip towels in the wash - so many uses!
    June '14 June Siggy - Summer Heat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"