One & Done: Only child
Options

Tell me a dirty little secret...

2»

Re: Tell me a dirty little secret...

• Options

@jackofthebox

I think I got them all.

Thanks for the hugs everyone.  It sucks but it's been a long time coming.  I almost wish a decision was already made (either way) because limbo is THE WORST.

Thanks again :) 

PS limbo is the worst. Have you guys tried counseling? 
    Yes.  We did it for a year.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    meo34meo34 member

@jackofthebox

I think I got them all.

Thanks for the hugs everyone.  It sucks but it's been a long time coming.  I almost wish a decision was already made (either way) because limbo is THE WORST.

Hugs from me as well. Hope you get things resolved! Limbo sucks. Sometimes just better to know and move forward regardless of the choice. Did you try different counsellors?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Huge internet hugs @helenahhandbasket. H & I were in the same position few months ago.

@jackofthebox I know your dirty little secret.

xoxox

A

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options

Huge internet hugs @helenahhandbasket. H & I were in the same position few months ago.

@jackofthebox I know your dirty little secret.

xoxox

A

Your my partner in crime of course you know.... 

sorrynotsorry
  • Options
    TittsMcGeeTittsMcGee member
    edited May 2014

Oh darn, I thought I could blackmail you into baking me a gooey butter cake.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options

Oh darn, I thought I could blackmail you into baking me a gooey butter cake.

Truth be told even if you tried that and i baked the cake...... would you really want to eat it??!! think about it..... 
  • Options
    meo34 said:

@jackofthebox

I think I got them all.

Hugs from me as well. Hope you get things resolved! Limbo sucks. Sometimes just better to know and move forward regardless of the choice. Did you try different counsellors?

Thanks @meo34

We haven't-- just the one time, though I have my own private sessions where I do talk about H and all my other issues.

I am not willing to go back to councelling with H until he holds up his end of the bargian in terms of fixing our relationship.

It's TL;DR-- but maybe one day I will get into it.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"