Parenting
Options

Saturday Spam

2»

Re: Saturday Spam

• Options
    piffle42 said:
    We're going to a co-ed baby shower / bbq today. They're basically hosting it for themselves and we don't really want to go, but it's one of DH's coworkers so we have to make an appearance. They mailed their own invites and asked for diapers too. Ugh.
    Will there be booze?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsbutt, ya that was us last sunday but it was just peeing on my floors. She'd just let loose. The next day she started to care when she'd have an accident. That night she went in the potty. Now only 2 pee accidents and one half poo accident (she finished in the potty) and she's going in the potty and been dry the last 4 nights. The beginning is so rough but keep at it and be consistent. She'll get it but it might be messy at times. Good luck and have all the booze tonight.

• Options
    We just got back from taking Easter Bunny pics. He didn't smile but at least he didn't cry either. Now DH is playing video games and I'm going to clean then we're going to MIL's.

I had one day of bleeding last week for a few hours, and I've been feelings nauseous and had headaches so now I'm completely paranoid I'm KTFU even though I'm sure that's all normal at 9 weeks PP. .....Right? (It's all DH's fault, making a pregnant joke when I said I was 'craving' something I usually hate to eat) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm bored. What should I watch on Netflix?
    Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Click, Mean Girls, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Breakfast Club

Oldies but Goodies
    imageimage
  • Options
    LO and I just had a 2 hour nap after our Easter egg hunt. After we eat a late lunch I'm taking LO to MIL's so I can do my last exam of the semester! I hope she wants to keep him over night so I can do some cleaning.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    DS is napping & I'm outside with the girls after a much needed shower. Wish I hadn't been to lazy to shave my legs cause the sun is beating down & momma could use a tan. Am kinda pissed at DH cause now our dinner plans have been canceled for this stupid ballgame....so in retaliation, when DS gets up me & the kiddos will be going w/o him. I've been craving this place for 2 weeks. Suck it, stupid last minute softball scrimmage!
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    @ready-or-not‌ , I would not let unshaven legs stop me from wearing shorts if the weather is beautiful!
  • Options
    ready-or-notready-or-not member
    edited April 2014
    @maebb I normally wouldn't, but this is I'm 5 months pregnant, it's been seriously cold & I've been seriously lazy unshaven legs. Am not even sure the sun would seek thru at this point lol they are on my to do list for tomorrow. Its time :o)~
  • Options
    FFSC: I was changing my sheets earlier and noticed some weird, flaky debris at the foot of the bed on my side. After a brief investigation, I concluded it was dead skin. I rub my feet together in my sleep. I guess I need to add pedicure to my 'to do' list. :\">

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options
    We are having Food on a Stick night at our friends house. I am making strawberry shortcake kabobs and chef salad kabobs. Then there will be Jager and CAH.
    Food on a stick night sounds like fun!

We've decided to have a yard sale so I have to start gathering things and cleaning/dusting them. We're on a fairly busy street so we probably won't need to take out a paper ad. Any yard sale tips? I know to get a lot of change.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Listening to my 6yo rock out to Aerosmith makes my heart happy
  • Options
    I am very envious of all the sunny weather activities.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    Just got my outfit. Now home to get ready. I'm way to excited for a night out.

• Options

Seriously guise. My boobs are so perky.

Jealous. Cannot wait for weaning this time.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Still haven't made it outside. E's taking an epic nap and it's just about time to start dinner.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Options
    I finally dragged Reese inside. We were outside from about 8:30-10:30, came in for lunch and nap and went back out at about 3:00--now came back in to start dinner. DH had to work today and then decided to do yard work outside. UGH. 

However i know that tomorrow we will be gone a good part of the day, so he is taken advantage today. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    I'm watching Dog With a Blog. By myself.

image image

• Options
    Awesome day out with H and DD. Just got back from a long walk, and H and I are gonna make cilantro line shrimp for dinner later :)
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Congrats @chardonnay24‌!!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    Skinnytaste chicken milanese is in the oven, and the wine is open for dinner.  DD was making teacher appreciation cards for her daycare teachers.  She doesn't really draw or write beyond scribbling and the first letter of her name (C), so I gave her stickers to decorate her paper.  It kept her busy for over an hour.  Win.

I'm wondering about signing her up for dance.  Lately, she dances all the time and always wants us to watch her.  May be something we consider after the move.  I never thought I'd have a kid who was into dancing.
  • Options
    I spent today at home depot and killing my grass. Such an exciting day.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    Guys, I think I did something very wrong today: I picked up Chipotle for dinner and ordered a salad. I'm doing WW and it KILLED me to not get one of their big ass burritos. What have I done?!
  • Options
    I loved Hey, Arnold.

I apparently had a thing for prematurely cancelled shows from a young age, because I could watch Invader Zim non-stop.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options

I dated a guy named Doug who looked just like Doug. This connection was not made until a few dates in.

@ThisIsBrea‌

Did you sleep with Doug? If yes, was this after you realized who he looked like?

image image
  • Options
    DreadLoc said:
    LIGHTENING THE FUCKING MOOD, Y'ALL.  FUCK SPONGEBOB IN THE EAR.

i went on a tinder date on wednesday and the dude bought me three drinks, told me his entire family drama history, wore a yellow, red, blue, green floral shirt, danced like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man trying to be seductive, TOUCHED MY FACE AND TOLD ME MY SKIN IS SOOOO SMOOTH (thanks, buffalo bill), he was dancing all by himself in his zone for 30+ minutes so I left him to dance with someone else. he got mad and left the club. lol
    LOL. This makes me feel like I've been meeting some extremely boring dudes.
    he seriously threw me for a loop.  he seemed normal enough in his messages and snapchats.  then i see him and i'm like "ohhh lawd".  

he's my first tinder block, lol.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    edited April 2014

Doug was also a great cartoon. There are eleventy billion cartoons better than Spongebob though. But isn't Spongebob wildly popular?  I mean, isn't liking it actually the majority opinion outside of TB?

I like Spongebob.

Also, it blew my mind when I realized that Patty Mayonnaise from Doug was that yoga lady in Orange is the New Black.
  • Options
    I watched a bubble guppies today where Wanda Sykes was the voice of a witch that turned bubble puppy into a toad.  It was hilarious because I wasn't actually looking at the tv, so I was picturing her face, and gestures.  
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    @laceyjean1‌ - I love that episode! DD is obsessed with Bubble Guppies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"