Parenting
Options

Saturday Spam

What's going on ladies.

I'm under the dryer getting highlights. Then home to take the kid to the park since it's supposed to be 70. Then some shopping then date night for my birthday! I can't wait.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Saturday Spam

• Options
    We're at my MILs and it's a lovely day... But dd has spit up on all my t-shirts so I'm wearing a long sleeve sleep shirt, and I'll be wearing it out to the park later. Ugh.

DS woke in a terrible mood but he seems to be happier now. I'm loving the spring weather!

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome @Karadee1‌ congratulations

• Options
    DD got me up at 7:00, and I let DH sleep in. Somehow in the hour since then I've lost all patience, and she's not even really acting up. She's just three and I am tired of asking her to do things three or four times. I blame my allergies. I'm on like tissue # 4,583 already. DH got up so I am now back in bed. Maybe I will be in a better mood when I wake up again.
  • Options
    Good morning all!  It's beautiful here too.  DH is taking a test for his master's license all day, so I'm on my own.  I don't know if we'll try the park or just play in the back yard.  My house also needs some serious attention.  Both girls had the stomach flu this week.  
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• Options
    I have to go help my sister pick out flowers for her wedding.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What's up with cinemagoddess?  I haven't seen her in ages.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    Hi all. We will probably be grocery shopping and running errands after everyone gets dressed and ready.

We might take DD out to lunch too. It's supposed to be nice, so I hope there are many walks for us this weekend.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    So I went to bed too late. I thought Reese woke up at 7 so I went to grab her. I brought her downstairs and when I looked at the clock it read 615.

DH is working today. We have been outside playing since about 830. I taught her hopscotch. I screwed up making the board though.
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    Estwd2 said:

@angelashly‌ is it your birthday today? Have a great birthday date night!

Yesterday @Estwd2‌ but we worked. Thank you! It's our first date since July.

• Options
    Yeah @RondackHiker‌ that's definitely not sleeping in. Your mil is nuts if she thinks so.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    I am going to attempt my first post op shower today! Very exciting :)

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Options

Damn @jorkz821, what's the temp there?

Currently 21F, supposed to be 41F later. Yay? Wasn't expecting snow though.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    MrsButt said:

Oh, @jorkz821‌ it's days like this that I don't miss our hometown. Look at my view (sorree in advance)

Oooooh green grass! Jealous!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    jorkz821 said:
    "Is it still winter outside, mommy?" Sigh. Yes. Yes, it is. image
    That sucks
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Options
    It's beautiful here today, but I'm stuck in laundry & housework hell at the moment. DH is working & I have the kids sucked into a movie right now. I freaking HATE that on a pretty day but shits gotta get done! DH just informed me that he has a softball game at 5 ("I'm sure I mentioned it" he says) & is playing cards after (this I did know about), so looks like we are on our own for the evening. Thinking a trip to my sisters is in order where I can turn the kids loose for some cousin playtime & I can play catch up with my sis.
  • Options
    We finally came in after about 2 hours outside. I am getting some things done inside now while Reese is playing. We did make strawberry/banana smoothies as a nice treat after being outside this morning. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    Also, I slept like shit last night & have no motivation to actually DO any of the above mentioned stuff. Am trying to trudge thru but stopping to respond to this post has proved to be a setback lol
  • Options
    We're at a wooden playground-- one of the ones with all the narrow alleyways and tunnels. DS is going mad and I'm just trying to keep up with dd in the ergo.

image image
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. Trying to decide between a martini bar or Margarita bar?

Sorry @jorkz821‌ for the snow.

• Options
    Just woke up and am starving. I need my H to hurry up bathing, so I can bathe, so we can go eat.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    Good luck @mrsbutt.
    Happy Birthday @angelashly!

I dropped DS off with my Mom last night so we got to sleep this morning!  YAY!
    It is absolutly beautiful here, windows open.  Planning on some yard work.  DH wants to go to the movies but I don't want to waste such a beautiful day in a dark movie theater.

The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    Just woke up and am starving. I need my H to hurry up bathing, so I can bathe, so we can go eat.
    Get in with him.
    He takes a bath on weekends and reads while he's in there. He'd get all bent out of shape if I crawled in there, lol.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    @mrsbutt my daughter did that when we first started. Hope she goes in the potty soon.

That's awesome @uconnhuskie007‌

• Options
    I'm meal planning and doing laundry.  DH is running the vacuum and doing dishes, so I am trying to not move too much or say anything so I don't distract him and make him stop.  My daughter is running around sharing her things with us and telling us, "I'm such a bucket filler!"  

We are loser parents and have not fun plans this weekend.  We were going to take her to a park after nap and now the weather is looking iffy...
  • Options
    Hello. I'm drinking my coffee before getting ready to go to my babywearing meeting. My super excited morning of babies and stuff.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Happy belated birthday @angelashly

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options
    Redeeming myself with an hour long workout at the gym after pigging out on pizza and spaghetti with meatballs after weighing in at WW yesterday... not that it will make a dent in the calories I consumed...
  • Options
    I like sonic Coneys @mbenit4‌

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"