July 2013 Moms
Options

Monday spam should be outlawed in the lower 48 states due to Gwyneth causing cancer.

2»

Re: Monday spam should be outlawed in the lower 48 states due to Gwyneth causing cancer.

• Options
    Here's one: why should we care about the financial reforms that are taking place in the EU or other countries.

And for context this question is coming from a federal financial organization. Wtf!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Monday and DH wants to be as lazy and almost as unhelpful as possible. He's off sunday-Tuesday and he just wants to sit and watch tv and be a general ass to me. I hate to complain about DH because he's not a terrible guy, but I've had it these last two days. Nut punch for DH today. :(
  • Options
    I want the b toys zany zoo but I can't find it anywhere. I can order it online but it's twice the price in CAD with ridiculous shipping. I'm annoyed.
  • Options
    LauraC122 said:

I'm not going to post a warning about April Fool's Day pranks on facebook.  I'm going to let any of those assholes make assholes of themselves first, comment on their posts, then unfriend them.  I'm hoping my FB friends wouldn't be insensitive enough to post anything like that, but let's be serious.  I'm sure I have a few that are dumb enough.  Let em post.  **Cracks knuckles**

But you're willing to let them hurt others in the process. Ok then.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
  • Options
    I forgot my dressing for my salad! :(( Dry salad for me

• Options
    AF showed up right after pushed post lol. The cashier at Krogers mentioned that I should start working out LO's feet because they are so fat.
    What does that even mean?  Seriously.... wth people....
  • Options
    mimi4347 said:
    Speaking of loss mamas - 

My childhood best friend had her second baby today! yayayayay! She had her rainbow baby in 2011 via a scary emergency c-section, so I'm extra excited for them to have a healthy, uneventful birth. 

And the grumpy Monday part of it: Her dumbass SIL already posted a congrats on Facebook. They were team green, so SIL already told everybody that they had a boy and what they named him before they had a chance to do it themselves. This is making me stabby. 

DH's aunt announced the birth of DS on facebook before we did.  Almost everyone already knew his name.  But, this is really uncool.  I'm stabby for your friend. 

• Options
    livvyx said:
    Why don't stores sell clothes for the current season!? My spring coats and jackets from 2012 no longer fit as well thanks to my breastfeeding boobage and some weight I haven't done anything about yet. I wanted to buy something today. Nope - only tank tops and shorts can be purchased anywhere. Argh.
    Try living in Hawaii. No really I don't need a fleece or a puffer vest!!! I promise!!! I literally buy ALL the summer clothes once they go on sale or else I'm stuck putting poor LO in long sleeves. 
    H born 07/02/2013
  • Options
    Guys I have a major test at 3pm. I have not studied at all. I'm so tired, my brain hurts. 
    H born 07/02/2013
  • Options
    Meimsx said:

Cfreymc said:

Uh oh y'all jellybean is KTFU. B-) November 14, might have to lurk their board to see if she shows up.

Will you report back if your lurking results in anything good? or bad. Or interesting....

Edit: i just looked for her and the bump tells me "user not found".....
    I'm sure there will be a new user here soon.

She's still around and was active yesterday. She just had Beej change her SN.

Hi, Jelly! :-h

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"