Secondary IF
Options

`*`*` GTKY& YK(s) Friday `*`*` The "Dislike" Edition

Good Morning/Afternoon All!  
Happy Friday, we made it through another week! Hope everyone is doing well, and has a great weekend!  

So today instead of Favorites, or likes we are going to go with the 'dislikes! 

1) What smell do you dislike the most? Why? 
2) What food do you dislike the most?  Why? 
3) What color do you dislike the most? Why? 
4) What type of music do you dislike the most? Why?
---------------------------
1) What is one thing you dislike that your child(ren) does? 
2) Do you try to change that behavior, or is it just their personality?

What is up for this weekend? Give us the deets of your plans for a hopefully wonderful weekend! 

Re: `*`*` GTKY& YK(s) Friday `*`*` The "Dislike" Edition

• Options
    1) What smell do you dislike the most? Why?  When people warm up food in the microwave and it smells like dog food.  Gas I also dislike the smell of gas. 
    2) What food do you dislike the most?  Why? Bell Peppers, just yuck i can't get past the taste I just think it is awful.  They also smell awful. 
    3) What color do you dislike the most? Why? Red because it just seems like an angry color. 
    4) What type of music do you dislike the most? Why? Country.. sorry, but it all sounds the same and it is just twangy and annoying.  
    1) What is one thing you dislike that your child(ren) does? He says dumb phrases like 'That Ferrari tho'. 'This potato tho' I say to him WHAT??!!? 
    2) Do you try to change that behavior, or is it just their personality? I always ask him what he means by that because I don't get it. Is that bad or good? I also tell him to come back to me when he realizes when he is older all the stuff he did that was weird. It is just a teenager thing, I know he will grow out of it.  

• Options
    1) What smell do you dislike the most? Why?
    Skunk spray because it putrid!
    2) What food do you dislike the most? Why?
    Oysters because they are slimy!
    3) What color do you dislike the most? Why?
    Baby poop green because well it's the color of baby poop!
    4) What type of music do you dislike the most? Why? Jazz because it messes with my sensory issues.
    1) What is one thing you dislike that your child(ren) does?
    Picking her nose all the time! I mean every once and a whole but ever 5 seconds...NO!
    I tell her not to do it in front of people!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Kai&AllieKai&Allie member
    edited March 2014
    @Iloveshanej Yes exactly about the oysters! DSD is the only person I have ever known to have liked them. We went out to a seafood restaurant once and she had oysters and DW didn't stop frowning at her the entire time.

1. The smell of a mixture of Vindaloo and butter popcorn and warm milk that my microwave has almost all of the time, unless it's just freshly cleaned. And then it smells of bleach.
    2. Oysters.
    3. Bronze. It's like a rubbish version of gold, and I don't really see the point.
    4. Religious rock. I have patients that live in a nursing home and there is this one woman there that has christian rock on all the time really loud because she's deaf. And I just hate it. Is it actually necessary to shove religion down my throat 100% of the time?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. DD has recently taken to scraping her fork off of her plate when she's finished eating. It's the most horrible sound in the universe and she thinks it's hilarious.
    2. Both DW and I take her cutlery off of her when she does it. But she continues on every time she eats.

My parents came over from Germany on Thursday, so we're going to take them to the beach tomorrow and then up Arthur's Seat (it's a dead volcano in the middle of Edinburgh) on Sunday.
    Children Mentioned!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Assisted Conception tickers
  • Options
    1) What smell do you dislike the most? Why? I don't know - this is tough. I don't like the smell of fish. At all. Not even cooking. Or chitlins (sp) my friends step dad used to make them and the smell in their house would make me want to gag. It took days to go away. It was gross.

2) What food do you dislike the most? Why? Most seafood. But, I craved while pregnant with DS.

3) What color do you dislike the most? Why? Pink. It's obnoxious.

4) What type of music do you dislike the most? Why? Sad country. I don't want to hear my-dog - died- my- truck -broke- down BS. I can handle Southern rock and "cross over" bands. I'm pretty across the board music - wise.

1) What is one thing you dislike that your child(ren) does? Right now it's just the typical terrible 2 stuff. We're in the middle of diaper wars, he throws a fit if I change his clothes, he opens and closes the dishwasher 24/7 no matter how many time outs, or even butt bustings he gets. It's frustrating.

2) Do you try to change that behavior, or is it just their personality? It's the terrible fucking 2s.

What is up for this weekend? Give us the deets of your plans for a hopefully wonderful weekend!

Absolutely nothing. Laundry, beer, and American horror story on Netflix! :) maybe some xbox with the H because I feel the need to "shoot stuff" (pms!)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    1) What smell do you dislike the most? Why? I hate the smell of coffee and for some reason taco meat, but I love tacos.
    2) What food do you dislike the most? Why? The list of food I dislike is really long, I am super picky but I def can't stand oranges (or the smell, or anything orange flavored or orange juice)
    3) What color do you dislike the most? Why? I think it depends on what I am looking at, but I do not care for the color coral.
    4) What type of music do you dislike the most? Why? Most Rap.
    1) What is one thing you dislike that your child(ren) does? Hard to tell yet.

Plans for the weekend include doing a lot of nothing. I am still on vacation and suppose to be low key from the FET. It is finally suppose to be in the 50's this weekend and 60 by Sunday. Can't wait.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    3) What color do you dislike the most? Why? I think it depends on what I am looking at, but I do not care for the color coral.

Coral does suck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"