3) What color do you dislike the most? Why? I think it depends on what I am looking at, but I do not care for the color coral.
Re: `*`*` GTKY& YK(s) Friday `*`*` The "Dislike" Edition
Skunk spray because it putrid!
2) What food do you dislike the most? Why?
Oysters because they are slimy!
3) What color do you dislike the most? Why?
Baby poop green because well it's the color of baby poop!
4) What type of music do you dislike the most? Why? Jazz because it messes with my sensory issues.
1) What is one thing you dislike that your child(ren) does?
Picking her nose all the time! I mean every once and a whole but ever 5 seconds...NO!
2) Do you try to change that behavior, or is it just their personality?
I tell her not to do it in front of people!
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017
3. Bronze. It's like a rubbish version of gold, and I don't really see the point.
4. Religious rock. I have patients that live in a nursing home and there is this one woman there that has christian rock on all the time really loud because she's deaf. And I just hate it. Is it actually necessary to shove religion down my throat 100% of the time?
2. Both DW and I take her cutlery off of her when she does it. But she continues on every time she eats.
2) What food do you dislike the most? Why? Most seafood. But, I craved while pregnant with DS.
3) What color do you dislike the most? Why? Pink. It's obnoxious.
4) What type of music do you dislike the most? Why? Sad country. I don't want to hear my-dog - died- my- truck -broke- down BS. I can handle Southern rock and "cross over" bands. I'm pretty across the board music - wise.
1) What is one thing you dislike that your child(ren) does? Right now it's just the typical terrible 2 stuff. We're in the middle of diaper wars, he throws a fit if I change his clothes, he opens and closes the dishwasher 24/7 no matter how many time outs, or even butt bustings he gets. It's frustrating.
2) Do you try to change that behavior, or is it just their personality? It's the terrible fucking 2s.
What is up for this weekend? Give us the deets of your plans for a hopefully wonderful weekend!
Absolutely nothing. Laundry, beer, and American horror story on Netflix! maybe some xbox with the H because I feel the need to "shoot stuff" (pms!)
Me: 27 DH: 33
Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI
TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
No longer benched per New RE/OB!
Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic
Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
March 2, 2014 First AF