Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

3 days prior to ovulation.

2»

Re: 3 days prior to ovulation.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol I can't do temping at the moment. And I don't need to temp to know when I'm going to ovulate.
    That's exactly what you need to do to know your going to ovulate. I really hope you have success getting pregnant this time around. You should probably stop talking before you get a post it in case you ever decide to come back and want our help learning how to temp.

With all the talk on cramping, I totally read this as, "and want out help learning how to cramp."

8-}

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    jefa621 said:
    And LOL at needing a full night sleep for temping.  You only need 3 solid hours.  Nice try though.
    And even that can be fudged a bit. I get a clear shift every cycle and am rarely in bed for more than 2 hours at a time.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I've never been to Dairy Queen...

:::Runs and hides:::
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    BankerBSN said:
    I want Chipotle.
    I had a Chipotle burrito for lunch! Fuel for Friday afternoon grocery shopping. I thought of @Pintobean39‌ because I got pinto beans on my burrito. Deeeeeeeelish.
  • Options
    Dammit Banker, there's a Chipotle near our 5guys, too. 

There is literally a 5 Guys, a Chipotle and a Firehouse subs all in the same complex.  

• Options
    I've never been to Dairy Queen...

:::Runs and hides:::
    WTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the heat off me.
    Haha. I got your back.

Now.. I must find a Dairy Queen.
    Me(29), DH (29)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    BankerBSNBankerBSN member
    edited March 2014
    BankerBSN said:
    Dammit Banker, there's a Chipotle near our 5guys, too. 

There is literally a 5 Guys, a Chipotle and a Firehouse subs all in the same complex.  

What's Firehouse?
    It is a magical placed where they steam your sub.  

• Options

DQ is filled with so many wonderful treasures, you are doing yourself a solid if you get something other than just a sundae.

I have a DQ/Orange Julius very close to my house.  My new Friday night treat is Orange or Strawberry Julius with Vanilla Stoli, or Pina Colada Julius with rum.  

Okay, quite honestly I will certainly have 2 out of those 3. 

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    This thread made me irritable at first but now it's just making me hungry!

Did LOL at some of the 5 Guys comments, too ;)
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This was a masterful hijack.

And now I'm hungry.

• Options
    Cruelsound's "cavern of sin" comment is brilliant. =D>

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Ok so what I'm figuring from this post is that newbs can post before three days again? It just says newb next to their name. Please let me know if you can see this. I made a new account. I feel like my old SN had too much personal info in it. But not enough to have it changed.

Also. Can't wait for our out door DQ to open. Fuck Wisconsin and it's belief that it's ever too cold for an Oreo cheese cake blizzard.

To anyone who has never had a dilly bar... You need to get on that.
  • Options
  • Options
    Lol It is pretty damn special. And you girls aren't any help. Just here to bully people. Peace out. ✌️
    What help do you feel you need if you get pregnant so easily?  Why the fuck are you here then with a question that google could have answered more easily than asking a bunch of strangers to waste their time trying to give you advice you feel you're above taking?

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Ducktale said:
    Moirin said:
    Ok so what I'm figuring from this post is that newbs can post before three days again? It just says newb next to their name. Please let me know if you can see this. I made a new account. I feel like my old SN had too much personal info in it. But not enough to have it changed. Also. Can't wait for our out door DQ to open. Fuck Wisconsin and it's belief that it's ever too cold for an Oreo cheese cake blizzard. To anyone who has never had a dilly bar... You need to get on that.

If you live in WI get your ass to a Culvers! Concrete mixers alllllll year long
    Haha. I think that I've been to Culvers once in my entire life. I know exactly where it is. I just never go. I WANT MY DQ! There is another one across town that is open year round but the one that's closed is in walking distance.
  • Options
    Moirin said:
    Ok so what I'm figuring from this post is that newbs can post before three days again? It just says newb next to their name. Please let me know if you can see this. I made a new account. I feel like my old SN had too much personal info in it. But not enough to have it changed. Also. Can't wait for our out door DQ to open. Fuck Wisconsin and it's belief that it's ever too cold for an Oreo cheese cake blizzard. To anyone who has never had a dilly bar... You need to get on that.
    I can see it, @moirin.

Thank you!

So it appears that there one thing that a new user can't do. No siggy yet. Sadz

• Options
    I love the culver's concrete mixers. The Reeses's & Andes mint with Heath crunches in vanilla blended frozen custard was my addiction during my pg with DD.

Their bacon cheddar burger was my desired food during my pg with DS. The cashiers joked I must be pregnant because I never think to go there unless I've got a baby on board.

Culver's is my lova.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    When I lived near a Culvers I'd get the monthly schedule of flavors and plan in advance the days I'd go.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    AngeliaG8AngeliaG8 member
    edited March 2014

I love the culver's concrete mixers. The Reeses's & Andes mint with Heath crunches in vanilla blended frozen custard was my addiction during my pg with DD.

Their bacon cheddar burger was my desired food during my pg with DS. The cashiers joked I must be pregnant because I never think to go there unless I've got a baby on board.

Culver's is my lova.

Just sounds all kinds of digusting. I hate peanut butter and even if I didn't I don't think I'd ever pair it with mint. Also not big on Heath.

Eta. Bump is being a pita. Which sn do you see this as being posted under?
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You guys are killing me! Now I really want Culver's but we don't have one around here (that I know of) :-(
  • Options
    kap617 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've also never heard of a Dilly Bar.  I'm so ashamed!  I don't go to DQ all that often, and when I do I usually get a Blizzard.  I would rectify this immediately, but I gave up chocolate for lent.  Are the other flavors any good?

Sorry to make this harder but chocolate chocolate is the best. I don't think I've had the other flavors. Just chocolate vanilla and chocolate chocolate.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ducktale said:

Moirin said:

Ok so what I'm figuring from this post is that newbs can post before three days again? It just says newb next to their name. Please let me know if you can see this. I made a new account. I feel like my old SN had too much personal info in it. But not enough to have it changed.

Also. Can't wait for our out door DQ to open. Fuck Wisconsin and it's belief that it's ever too cold for an Oreo cheese cake blizzard.

To anyone who has never had a dilly bar... You need to get on that.

If you live in WI get your ass to a Culvers! Concrete mixers alllllll year long

I grew up in WI! Also, Culvers>DQ
  • Options
    @AngeliaG8 : my non-pg self agrees but during my pg it was Heaven. I also ate honeybuns like it was the end of the world. I don't normally eat either. ;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm gaining weight just by reading this thread...So who wants to talk about donuts?
    Krispy Kreme FTW. I know what heaven tastes like.

There is this little am and pa bakery by my house that blows Krispy cream out of the water.

• Options
    There is was a donut shop in my small little Louisiana town that had AHH-MAZING donuts. Seriously, they melted in your mouth with the perfect amount of glaze.. they were warm.. ohmygahhd.

Unfortunately the health department shut them down and they never reopened. Sad day. Best fucking donuts in the world.
    Me(29), DH (29)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    BankerBSN said:
    I want Chipotle.
    I had a Chipotle burrito for lunch! Fuel for Friday afternoon grocery shopping. I thought of @Pintobean39‌ because I got pinto beans on my burrito. Deeeeeeeelish.
    YUCK!!!  I hate pinto beans.
    Fucking bump!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"