July 2014 Moms

My SS/AW Check-In

alygoo615alygoo615 member
edited March 2014 in July 2014 Moms
Hi ladies (and the SO's here, too) So I definitely am still here but I'm always on mobile and I hate commenting on mobile, so I'm more of a lurker who posts occasionally. Crazy ass week resulting in an emergency trip to L&D with contractions coming every 2-3 minutes. Most terrifying time of my life but luckily my cervix was closed and they subsided. No clue what caused them. We had our A/S that I was terrified of because although we know our baby boy has T18, we didn't know how it had affected him. If we didn't know about the diagnosis, this would be a horrible visit... but we took this one as a success. The originally deformed arms seem to just be a deformed wrist that is bent inward toward the forearm. Heart abnormality turned out to be one ventricle is wider than the other so one side is working overtime. I was too distracted to get the medical name so I haven't between able to Dr. Google as usual. Lastly, two choroid plexus cysts on the brain. Those are extremely common with T18 babies (and even some healthy babies) and typically resolve themselves by late pregnancy. The amazing sonographer gave us 3d pictures of our perfect baby and I was blown away that he looked like a baby. He looks completely perfect. His tiny chin is another common thing with T18 babies, but I think it just adds to his cuteness :) For those of you reading and commenting on the blog... thank you. It means so much. If you're comfortable enough leaving your sn, that would be helpful for me to put a name to the... name? If not, doesn't matter... I am just happy to be able to share our story and hopefully inspire/help others. Hopefully one day on a larger scale than a blog!
*TW* Losses Mentioned
9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: My SS/AW Check-In

• Happy to hear that everything is alright with you and your little one! Thank you for the update :)

• Loading the player...
  • So glad to hear it was a positive experience and really glad to hear that the contractions subsided. Continue to send thoughts and prayers your way.

• Glad to hear little boy is doing so well! We are thinking of you Aly! ♥

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• So glad you enjoyed your a/s! Adorable pics :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • glitterclawsglitterclaws member
    edited March 2014
    Continuing to send thoughts and prayers! Glad your trip to L&D ended uneventfully. Your baby boy looks great! Thanks for sharing your pic. :)
    //

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

::formerly csmith - regular/lurker since Nov13:: 
  • Glad to hear you had a good visit and the contractions subsided. He's definitely a cutie pie.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Beautiful pictures. Always thinking of you.
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• What a beautiful baby :) Prayers that things continue to go better than expected for you and your little man.
  • I love this update. What a cute baby! I'm glad it went better than you were anticipating. Many continued prayers are with you!
    imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• Glad to hear you are keeping your spirt high. He is very cute :)
  • Hey lady! Thanks for the update. I never mind looking at someone's 3D ultrasound pics :) 

image image
  • Glad to hear that the scan went well! Thinking of you always
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• Great update, glad you got to see your precious guy.
  • So good to hear from you, and I love your news! I am glad you got to have a special time with your adorable baby boy!

• Thanks for the update- he is adorable!!! You are so strong and that little boy is going to have one hell of a mother ;) ( and father!) keep being amazing you are all in my thoughts and prayers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • isn't 3d the coolest?!  i always thought it was weird until i got one of my own.  seeing the little face that's in your belly is just such a beautiful blessing, i'm so glad you were able to experience it.  he is precious!!  :)

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 

• So glad the contractions subsided and you got to see your beautiful little guy!

Thank you for the update. i've been reading the blog but will make sure to comment. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Wonderful update! Such a cutie.
  • Such a sweet baby! Glad you had a good visit.

• You have such a positive attitude, it is awesome :) your little guy is adorable! Thanks for sharing. Good vibes continuing to be sent your way!
  • I'm so glad you had a good visit! Keeping you and your sweet baby in my thoughts!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • What a cute little guy! So happy you had a good visit! Always thinking of you!
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• KnbhKnbh member
    He looks adorable! I'm so glad that you had such a great ultrasound :)
  • Sweet little boy. Thinking of you and praying!

Mommy to R (8.23.11) and K (6.21.14).

• So very happy for you !!!!!
  • That's fantastic! Glad you got good news! I think about you often and will continue to pray for your little one and family!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• So happy you got good news. Still keeping you and your LO in my prayers.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Was happy to read your update!  The pictures are adorable!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • your LO is too cute!!! extremely happy about the positive news! continued good thoughts and prayers being sent your way!
    [ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Adorable pics, keeping you in my thoughts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
  • What a cute little guy! I'm so glad to hear that things went better than expected and you'll stay in my prayers.

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• So beautiful!  Continued prayers that he beats all the odds.  Sounds like he's a fighter!  He's already so loved, what a lucky little man!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imagephoto Candle_zps6cecf456.png 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • He's so beautiful! :) love that contractions stopped and your lil bit is hanging in there. Thinking of you guys often!
  • TG07TG07 member
    He is precious! Still sending positive vibes your way! We always appreciate the update!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What a cutie pie! Thanks for the update, I'm happy you had a good experience at the a/s. can you link your blog again?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Love your pics! Continuing to think and pray for you guys!!
  • Thank you for sharing :) He is perfect.
    Me: 30, DH: 35
    Indianapolis, IN
    TTC since 1/2010
    BFP 1/23/2011, MC 2/5/2011
    BFP 11/23/2013 , 11/23 1st beta 307!! 11/25 2nd beta 910!!
    EDD 7/28/2014 and so excited!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Cutie! Thank you for the update! I'm glad you had a good visit!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"