July 2014 Moms
Options

My SS/AW Check-In

2»

Re: My SS/AW Check-In

• Options

So glad the contractions subsided and you got to see your beautiful little guy!

Thank you for the update. i've been reading the blog but will make sure to comment. 
    I didn't mean for anyone to comment if they read! Lol, just that if you use your real name when you comment, I don't know who you are :)
    *TW* Losses Mentioned
    9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
    2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
    4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• Options
    missquela said:

What a cutie pie! Thanks for the update, I'm happy you had a good experience at the a/s. can you link your blog again?

It's in my sig, but for those of us always on mobile... www.notsowellsaid.com :)
    *TW* Losses Mentioned
    9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
    2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
    4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you had a good scan! What an awesome picture. He is definitely an adorable baby. :)
    Me: 27    DH: 30
    Married in 2011
    Baby 1: Stillborn at 27 weeks (April 2014)
    Baby 2: Due May 2016

• Options
    Adorable pics, and thoughts, prayers, and hugs, as always.  I enjoy keeping up with the blog and think of you often.  :-) 
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the update!  I am glad to hear that the ultrasound went well and I love the adorable photos of your baby.  I am continuing to keep you guys in my thoughts!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    He's so beautiful!!!!  What a blessing you have there.

I am glad the contractions subsided and that you were able to attend the anatomy scan with a peaceful outlook.  You remain in my prayers.  I'm glad you mentioned the blog because I was not aware of it.  I appreciate that you are sharing with us.  It's not hard to see how many of us here care so much about you and are thinking of you.  I hope you can feel us wrapping you in warm hugs.  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Glad to hear you received good news! He's a cutie! You will continue to be in my prayers!
    Chase Alexander 12-11-01
    Sierra Nicole 6-15-05
    Avery Lyn 8-2-12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So so cute! Glad you had a good visit :)
  • Options
    He's adorable!! Glad you had a better visit than expected. Keeping you and your family in my prayers!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"