September 2014 Moms
Options

baby moon?

2»

Re: baby moon?

• Options
    Well we just booked 4 days in laughlin, NV. I'm so glad we will be getting out of the house, this is during my DH spring break he went back to school full time to become a PA. Which will be a nice little get away. We are going next weekend. =D>
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    <: center;">Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Gosh next to all these exotic trips mine sounds sort of bland. We are heading to Williamsburg in June for a few days, dd will be with us and we will probably stay at Great Wolf.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're planning on going away at the end of June and thinking Oahu, I work at an airline and have 2 free flights they gave us to use up before the end of the year! I just hope that it's not too far to travel at 26 weeks, I'm already dreaming if the idea of relaxing on the beach!
  • Options
    We haven't planned anything, but I'm hoping we can go to Palm Springs or Santa Barbara in early summer. We are both saving as much vacation as we can so we can use it once LO arrives so all we can manage is a weekend getaway at this point.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Our daycare is taking a week off in May, so I have decided we will too!  We are planning to take DS with us to an all-inclusive in Mexico.  I cannot wait!!!

edited for spelling

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are going to Santa Fe, NM toward the end of April. I should be about 19-20 weeks. Going to relax and eat good food and I will be at the spa at least once.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We're renting a cabin in the mountains at the end of the month and then in July, we are going to Hilton Head for a week. Our trips aren't too exotic but will be relatively easy, relaxing trips. I'm hoping to squeeze in another trip to see my bff in Hawaii before I'm too pregnant to travel.
  • Options
    This will hopefully our #2 so we probably won't be able to take a baby moon sans children. :( but if you plan one a vacation is always great! I would recommend going before 24 weeks, and if you can't go before that I would definitely recommend before 30w when you start to feel a little more uncomfortable.

Married August 9, 2008
    TTC Since September 2009

1st   BFP | EDD 10/23/10 | Natural M/C 03/27/10 | 10w 0d
    2nd BFP 06/26/10 | EDD 02/25/11 | Natural  M/C 07/17/10 | 8w 1d
    3rd  BFP 12/17/10 | EDD 08/24/11 | Natural M/C 12/31/10 | 7w 4d
    4th  BFP 06/22/11 | EDD 02/25/12 | M/C D&C on 07/27/11 | 9w4d
    5th  BFP 09/17/11 | DD Paige Lily born 05/16/12
    6th  BFP 08/11/12 | EDD 04/11/13 | CP
    7th  BFP 09/29/13 | EDD 06/04/14 | Natural M/C 10/27/13 | 8w1d
    8th  BFP 12/16/13 | EDD 09/01/14

DX: Pericentric Inversion of Chromosome 8 & compound heterozygous for MTHFR mutations
    RX: Lovenox/Heparin & Folgard

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"