advice

Re: advice

• Options

Paris2012 said:

MauiBliss said:

EllyD14 said:

Paris2012 said:

DrZoid said:

You ladies are awesome.  I'm sorry I'm acting rude and childish. no wonder you have so many friends and I'm sorry you aren't pregnant yetI'm going to leave now and i hope someone reports you for being such lovely intelligent ladies. This site is to help people that help others in this community and not solely to judge my dumb ass

FTFY

I love you forever and always.
    I dont have tine for you and you are very rude

One could argue the same for you, sweetheart.

Im being because yall are being rude

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Paris2012 said:

EVERYBODY THIS IS CALL CYBER BULLYING AND YOU KNOW ITS REALLY CRAZY HOW ALL OF YOU SAY YOUR GROWN BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE PICKING AT A YOUNG WOMAN THAT IS TRYING TO GET PREGNANT ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE KIDS THEN GO TO THE PLAYGROUND HONEY DOLLS OK IM TRYING TO GET MY BABY ON THE WAY IM WAY TOO GROWN FOR ALL OF YOU AND TO CALL ME DUMB IS THE WRONG WAY TO GO I GRADUATED AND IM IN SCHOOL NURSING AS WELL SO BEFORE YOU CALL ANYBODY DUMB OR START BULLYING OR JUDGING THEN LOOK AT YOURSELF MY ATTITUDE IS WAY TOO BAD FOR THIS YALL ARE JACKASS AND FOR THOSE WHO GAVE ADVICE THANK YOU AND FOR THOSE THAT ARE JUDGING CAN KISS MY BROWN BUTT

This is not bullying, not one bit. I hate the overused term of "bullying". You've obviously led a very privileged existence. You got advice, that you demanded without offering support in return, and the worst thing that happened here before you got upset was people correcting your grammar. I think you need to take a break from the internet.

You should not do that correct people words thats wrong i wanted advice if i wanted yall to correct my grammar then i would have asked
  • Options

Paris2012 said:

Paris2012 said:

EVERYBODY THIS IS CALL CYBER BULLYING AND YOU KNOW ITS REALLY CRAZY HOW ALL OF YOU SAY YOUR GROWN BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE PICKING AT A YOUNG WOMAN THAT IS TRYING TO GET PREGNANT ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE KIDS THEN GO TO THE PLAYGROUND HONEY DOLLS OK IM TRYING TO GET MY BABY ON THE WAY IM WAY TOO GROWN FOR ALL OF YOU AND TO CALL ME DUMB IS THE WRONG WAY TO GO I GRADUATED AND IM IN SCHOOL NURSING AS WELL SO BEFORE YOU CALL ANYBODY DUMB OR START BULLYING OR JUDGING THEN LOOK AT YOURSELF MY ATTITUDE IS WAY TOO BAD FOR THIS YALL ARE JACKASS AND FOR THOSE WHO GAVE ADVICE THANK YOU AND FOR THOSE THAT ARE JUDGING CAN KISS MY BROWN BUTT

Nursing school huh?

I present to you all, your stereotypical ignorant bitch who starts nursing school and can't finish because their lack of compassion and idiocy overwhelm their desire to work hard and succeed in such a challenging field.
    Actually i have one more semester and then i can take nursing exam to get in my clinicals yeah so i did finish

Sorry, you did not finish. Maybe you are going to finish, but you can't have one semester left and also be finished. 

Im almost finish and its not maybe its a yes Im going to finish as God is my witness i will
  • Options
    Joy2611 said:

Paris2012 said:

MrsP924 said:

Hmmmm correcting grammar is cyber bullying? Who knew!

No picking is cyber bullying all i asked for was get advice but everyone is judging about a few words i missed in my post

::deep breath::

This is a forum of words.  Proper English, spelling, and grammar make it easy for all of us to understand you.  It's just common courtesy.  Why are you flipping out about that?  I don't want to read text speak, I don't want to fill in the words.  If we are going to take the time to understand what you say and give intelligent advice back, the least you could do is write everything out in a fashion that says "Yes, I want you to understand."

You learn proper English waaaaaay back in elementary school and continue to practice all the way through high school and beyond because communication is important, especially when the *only* thing we get from you in this particular format is words.  It's not drilled in to your head from a young age so you can be an adult and say "Oh, eff English.  Who needs it?"  It's there so we can. under. stand. you.

But yall are picking dont judge my grammar just leave it alone and give me advice on how i can make my baby be in me thats all i had three ladiea on this post to give me advice everyone else editing my words and one girl saying i wont make it out of nursing school like you does that
  • Options
    janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

Nursing school huh?

I present to you all, your stereotypical ignorant bitch who starts nursing school and can't finish because their lack of compassion and idiocy overwhelm their desire to work hard and succeed in such a challenging field.
    Actually i have one more semester and then i can take nursing exam to get in my clinicals yeah so i did finish
    ----end quote---

So what you're saying is you're finishing your prerequisites and haven't even started the core curriculum yet. But yeah, you're like totes practically a nurse already!!1!1!1
    Didnt i just say im in my last semester and down here in Louisiana we have different dates and times when we have to take our nursing exam we take it in Baton Rouge seats are limited
  • Options
    Paris2012 said:

MrsP924 said:

No picking is cyber bullying all i asked for was get advice but everyone is judging about a few words i missed in my post

----
    Judging your "few words" is correcting your grammar. That is not picking on you. All anyone was saying is if you take the time to pose your questions correctly, people may be more likely to help you out. Also this site is designed to be a community to support each other and give support to others.

People here do not like to be told how we should respond. I'm sorry you felt as if people were being rude but I can tell you first hand the ladies here are amazing. People have given you great advice. Don't get hung up on the snark: it is important to have a sense of humor especially trying conceive. Trying to get pregnant is stressful and learning the feel of this board I think you will learn to love the snark and the comradery.

Take a deep breathe and step away. Come back and lurk and get a real feel for the board. You will learn a lot I promise you that. Right now I understand you are upset. But please know we have all dealt with the snark. This board is great if you can see passed that.

In short no one was bullying you. We gave helpful advice and corrected your grammar. Please read the newbie blog and lurk around a bit.
    Me: 30 DH 28
    TTC since March 2013
    DH, SA normal count, slow swimmers
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014
    1st RE appointment October 2014, everything looks good both of us healthy and normal
    Clomid and IUI first cycle November 2014:BFN 
    Clomid and IUI December 20, 2014: BFP 1/4/15!!

Untitled

• Options

Paris2012 said:

janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

Nursing school huh?

My guess is that you are going for your CNA or LPN/LVN at a technical school?

I have a very difficult time believing that you are attending a university. Nursing school is very challenging and requires you to have good grammatical skills.

The ladies here were trying to show you proper grammar. They also provided some helpful advice. No one was "bullying" you.

You are being rude.
    No actually im going to LSU and i going to for registered nurse
  • Options
    janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

Nursing school huh?

----end quote---

So what you're saying is you're finishing your prerequisites and haven't even started the core curriculum yet. But yeah, you're like totes practically a nurse already!!1!1!1
    Didnt i just say im in my last semester and down here in Louisiana we have different dates and times when we have to take our nursing exam we take it in Baton Rouge seats are limited
    ----end quote----

LOLing that you're trying to tell me you take your NCLEX before you even go through clinicals. My head is hurting. Stop trying to make Louisiana look incompetent.
    Hold on now dont talk about my state and yes we can actually take the test if we are in our finally semester
  • Options
    Joy2611 said:

I really recommend buying the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and reading it as the best way to go about putting a baby in your uterus.  Really and truly.

I have read many books but none of them seem to work. I know im healthy my doctor told me last month. I dont know what else to do
  • Options
    Paris2012 said:
    Nursing school huh? I present to you all, your stereotypical ignorant bitch who starts nursing school and can't finish because their lack of compassion and idiocy overwhelm their desire to work hard and succeed in such a challenging field.
    ----end quote--- So what you're saying is you're finishing your prerequisites and haven't even started the core curriculum yet. But yeah, you're like totes practically a nurse already!!1!1!1
    Huh? The NCLEX is administered year round.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    kmaty13 said:

Paris2012 said:

Joy2611 said:

Paris2012 said:

MrsP924 said:

This is a forum of words.  Proper English, spelling, and grammar make it easy for all of us to understand you.  It's just common courtesy.  Why are you flipping out about that?  I don't want to read text speak, I don't want to fill in the words.  If we are going to take the time to understand what you say and give intelligent advice back, the least you could do is write everything out in a fashion that says "Yes, I want you to understand."

You learn proper English waaaaaay back in elementary school and continue to practice all the way through high school and beyond because communication is important, especially when the *only* thing we get from you in this particular format is words.  It's not drilled in to your head from a young age so you can be an adult and say "Oh, eff English.  Who needs it?"  It's there so we can. under. stand. you.
    But yall are picking dont judge my grammar just leave it alone and give me advice on how i can make my baby be in me thats all i had three ladiea on this post to give me advice everyone else editing my words and one girl saying i wont make it out of nursing school like you does that

Um. Do we need to have a talk about the birds and the bees?

No i know what to do if i didnt then i wouldn't never gotten pregnant before three time and failed into a miscarriage with all three so keep it to yourself
  • Options

Paris2012 said:

Joy2611 said:

Paris2012 said:

MrsP924 said:

Where to start? If correcting an individual's grammar and communication skills is cyber bullying than I am in some serious trouble as I tutor for SAT/ACT English sessions online! I must be the worst bully ever.

With the bolded statement I have trouble imagining you having any knowledge of the human body. How you can make your baby be in you? I'm not sure you have any idea how conception works. Please for the love of all that is holy try reading a book-not a magazine, not wikipedia, but an actual book and educate yourself.

andplusalso- Who the hell do you think you are to come in here making ignorant statements about whether or not we deserve to be pregnant? What right do you have to say those sort of awful, hurtful things to an amazing community of supportive women? GTFO and don't come back!

Really supportive you call yall judging my grammar supportive

• Options
    BBnut said:

Paris2012 said:

EVERYBODY THIS IS CALL CYBER BULLYING AND YOU KNOW
    ITS REALLY CRAZY HOW ALL OF YOU SAY YOUR GROWN BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE PICKING
    AT A YOUNG WOMAN THAT IS
    TRYING TO GET PREGNANT. ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE
    ASHAMED YOU WANT TO
    ACT LIKE KIDS THEN GO TO THE PLAYGROUND. HONEY DOLLS
    OK IM TRYING TO GET MY BABY ON THE WAY
    IM WAY TOO GROWN FOR ALL OF YOU
    AND TO CALL ME
    DUMB. IS THE WRONG WAY TO GO I GRADUATED AND IM IN SCHOOL
    NURSING AS WELL SO BEFORE YOU CALL ANYBODY DUMB OR START BULLYING OR JUDGING
    THEN LOOK AT YOURSELF
    MY ATTITUDE IS WAY TOO BAD FOR THIS YALL ARE
    JACKASS AND FOR THOSE WHO GAVE ADVICE THANK YOU AND FOR THOSE THAT ARE JUDGING
    CAN KISS MY BROWN
    BUTT

FIFY, you added a few too many words this time. 

See what difference a few words can make?
    </blockquo

Im not dumb so dont call me that

• Options
    I don't see where @bbnut called you dumb
    TTC since March 2013
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014
    1st RE appointment October 2014, everything looks good both of us healthy and normal

Untitled

• Options

Paris2012 said:

Joy2611 said:

I really recommend buying the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and reading it as the best way to go about putting a baby in your uterus.  Really and truly.

I have read many books but none of them seem to work. I know im healthy my doctor told me last month. I dont know what else to do

Have you tried temping?

I have but it takes me away from things with school work and doing alot at church i cant do it. I been using this app and i truated it because it told i was fertile on the 3rd which was ovulation day. It was right i had the mucus and everything but i missed it cause of work and homework
  • Options
    janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

janda426 said:

Paris2012 said:

Nursing school huh?

----end quote---

----end quote----

LOLing that you're trying to tell me you take your NCLEX before you even go through clinicals. My head is hurting. Stop trying to make Louisiana look incompetent.
    Hold on now dont talk about my state and yes we can actually take the test if we are in our finally semester
    ----end quote----

You said you haven't even started clinicals yet. If you're going to lie at least keep your story straight.
    I didnt say i did take the test i said im in my last semester and we can take test i never sais i took it at all honey and i also said seats are limited and its in Baton Rouge
  • Options
    MrsP924 said:

Read it closely
  • Options
    THIS is what happens when I try and actually give advice. This. WTflippityfluck.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

----end quote---- LOLing that you're trying to tell me you take your NCLEX before you even go through clinicals. My head is hurting. Stop trying to make Louisiana look incompetent.
    ----end quote---- You said you haven't even started clinicals yet. If you're going to lie at least keep your story straight.
    I didnt say i did take the test i said im in my last semester and we can take test i never sais i took it at all honey and i also said seats are limited and its in Baton Rouge
    If you fail this much at reading comprehension, I can't imagine you transcribing medication orders. Scary.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options

Paris2012 said:

Paris2012 said:

Joy2611 said:

Paris2012 said:

MrsP924 said:

Where to start? If correcting an individual's grammar and communication skills is cyber bullying than I am in some serious trouble as I tutor for SAT/ACT English sessions online! I must be the worst bully ever.

With the bolded statement I have trouble imagining you having any knowledge of the human body. How you can make your baby be in you? I'm not sure you have any idea how conception works. Please for the love of all that is holy try reading a book-not a magazine, not wikipedia, but an actual book and educate yourself.

andplusalso- Who the hell do you think you are to come in here making ignorant statements about whether or not we deserve to be pregnant? What right do you have to say those sort of awful, hurtful things to an amazing community of supportive women? GTFO and don't come back!
    Really supportive you call yall judging my grammar supportive

I would say that telling us we don't deserve to have children falls more into the 'bullying' category than some grammar corrections.
    Would you be less upset if we got an actually English teacher to correct it for you? We have several on here.

Well yall shouldn't never had said anything bad about my grammar i admitted that i missed a few words and yall still judged
  • Options
    Paris2012 said:

MrsP924 said:

Read it closely
    Oh trust me I did. And maybe I'm blind but I do not see it. Sorry. And I do hope you read my previous posts as well as the other great posts of advice. Your getting too hung up on the small things.
    TTC since March 2013
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014

Untitled

• Options
    Paris2012 said:
    I would say that telling us we don't deserve to have children falls more into the 'bullying' category than some grammar corrections.
    Would you be less upset if we got an actually English teacher to correct it for you? We have several on here.
    Well yall shouldn't never had said anything bad about my grammar i admitted that i missed a few words and yall still judged
    Ya u guise! U deesurvd two bee toled that!

TTC #1

Married <3 July 20, 2013

Off BC since 10/2013 

TTGP JANUARY SIGGY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT FAILS

• Options
    This post is so confusing that when she said "nursing", I thought she was talking about breastfeeding. Also, "no wonder you're not pregnant"........

SSSSSSSSSCCCIIIIEEEEENNNNCCCEEEE.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Paris2012 said:

Paris2012 said:

Joy2611 said:

Have you tried temping?
    I have but it takes me away from things with school work and doing alot at church i cant do it. I been using this app and i truated it because it told i was fertile on the 3rd which was ovulation day. It was right i had the mucus and everything but i missed it cause of work and homework

Those apps are crap. If you aren't temping you can't confirm ovulation. I get fertile cervical mucus throughout my cycle, even after ovulation has been confirmed. I have to point out though that a baby is going to take away a lot more from school work and church things. Temping is easy, you take your temperature when you wake up, record it (or get a thermometer that remembers the last temp and record it later) and voila! Done. I don't know how that takes away from school or church.

Because its alot of things my.pastor got me doing and planning then.i have to run home get dressed for work after school come home do homework and do everything over again i dont even have time to get a temp stick
  • Options

Paris2012 said:

Paris2012 said:

Joy2611 said:

Have you tried temping?

How long do you think temping takes? It's about 30 seconds first thing in the morning.
    Maybe OP tired temping continuously. I can see how that would interfere with so much of her life.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"