December 2013 Moms

Coming soon: Social groups!

2»

Re: Coming soon: Social groups!

• I love the shots sunday! That's usually when you start doing them at the end because your to drunk to know better !!!
  • It has been so long since I did shots that I'd probably wind up dancing on a table after 2... :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Cashingn2 said:

yty0205 said:

It has been so long since I did shots that I'd probably wind up dancing on a table after 2... :)
    Try 1/2 of 1, light weight over here these days!

DH made me an Aviation the other night (one of my fave drinks) and I couldn't drink it because it was so strong. I'm out of practice. ::sad face::
  • Jeez stay off the bump for 2-3 days, and this is what I miss? Hello shit show!!! And yes thirsty Thursday, and shots Sunday are great... How about fucking wasted Friday? Too much?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This sounds like an awful idea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loolaide said:

I would like to start a #2 group to talk about SG. Just saying

Of course you would. You have no life.

Just saying...
  • Loolaide said:

Loolaide said:

Just saying...
    I'm flattered that you care enough to insult me. Next time you're creeping in my bushes, let me know and I'll bring you out some coffee. It's too cold to be out there for long without a hot drink.

Flattered? Creeping? Woman please shut up with that nonsense! You were the one who brought me up so if you can't deal with what I have to say then don't mention me in anything. I'm not one to back down, you and everyone else knows this. I rarely get on here but when I do and see anything with my name involved natrualy I will speak up and have no problem speaking what's exactly on my mind.

• Loolaide said:

Just saying...
    I'm flattered that you care enough to insult me. Next time you're creeping in my bushes, let me know and I'll bring you out some coffee. It's too cold to be out there for long without a hot drink.

Flattered? Creeping? Woman please shut up with that nonsense! You were the one who brought me up so if you can't deal with what I have to say then don't mention me in anything. I'm not one to back down, you and everyone else knows this. I rarely get on here but when I do and see anything with my name involved natrualy I will speak up and have no problem speaking what's exactly on my mind.

You don't say?

Exactly.
  • Oh no no no this one is better. Whenever I say anything this is how it is for sure.
  • Loolaide said:

Loolaide said:

Loolaide said:

Just saying...

Who brought you up? I brought up SG. Those initials could mean anything, as you recently pointed out.
    Now you want to play the stupid card. Don't you ever get tired of playing that role? Like seriously don't you?! lol and then look who else came out lol seriously laughing with that one ^^^^ considering...
  • That's a whole lot of laughing out loud.
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Loolaide said:

Loolaide said:

Loolaide said:

Loolaide said:

Just saying...

Who brought you up? I brought up SG. Those initials could mean anything, as you recently pointed out.
    Now you want to play the stupid card. Don't you ever get tired of playing that role? Like seriously don't you?! lol and then look who else came out lol seriously laughing with that one ^^^^ considering...
    Like seriously lol
    Exactly lol
  • EXACTLY SMH PIGEONS LOLLOLOLOLLLOOOOL
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"