Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Those who have bigger bust sizes

LisaLisa1980LisaLisa1980 member
edited February 2014 in Babies: 9 - 12 Months
If you are about an F cup, what nursing bras are you wearing? I have looked at several lines, but none seem to give me what I want. I'm an F cup and because I have lost so much volume and elasticity, I need something that's going to give me lift and support, especially on the sides!!! I know that's hard to find in a nursing bra since they are all soft cup, but there MUST be something out there. I also need an underwire. I have humored sales associates and tried non-wired but it does absolutely nothing for me.

I am currently wearing a "Bella Materna" bra but it's getting old and losing support and the cups are stretched out. The other lines I have looked at are Cake, Le Mystere, Anita Lingere, and Panache. Any other suggestions?? god I miss my little B cups!!!! :(

Re: Those who have bigger bust sizes

• I have an elomi underwire and am n H cup.
  • I have two LaMystere and they are nice. I was a DD before getting pregnant and breast feeding. I wear an E in La Mystere but was up to a G for a strapless bra for a wedding when I was 11 weeks. It's the most structured nursing bra I could find. It's supportive, has held up great, and it's pretty :) I think they are worth the money.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Loading the player...
  • I would start here.

The standard bra fitting method is crap. Trust me, you will find a better fitting bra if you follow the instructions in the link I posted above. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ah625 said:

I would start here.

The standard bra fitting method is crap. Trust me, you will find a better fitting bra if you follow the instructions in the link I posted above. 
    I am a 34F. I've tried different sizes and that is what I am

• I went to Nordstrom and got fitted - 38H. They don't have a huge selection of nursing bras, but they can convert any of their bras (it's not cheap - $16 each). I chose three Elomi bras and had them converted. I've been very pleased with them. But definitely let them fit you. I would never have picked up an H cup on my own.

Thanks, but I'm in Canada. I know my size as I've been fitted before.

• edited March 2014
    I love, love, love this bra:

https://m.nordstrom.com/s/2983342/

ETA: It's pretty thin so I use breast pads with it, they help line and give a bit more shape.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love, love, love this bra:

ETA: It's pretty thin so I use breast pads with it, they help line and give a bit more shape.

Aw they don't make it in an F cup
  • I love, love, love this bra:

Aw they don't make it in an F cup
    They do! It seems out of order, but it will say for example 38F(DDD).
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to Nordstrom and got fitted - 38H. They don't have a huge selection of nursing bras, but they can convert any of their bras (it's not cheap - $16 each). I chose three Elomi bras and had them converted. I've been very pleased with them. But definitely let them fit you. I would never have picked up an H cup on my own.

I'm Canadian too. I wouldn't rely in a past fitting. Head into a bra shop that has a few options. I am a 32I while BFing. A good brand is Anita, they are very supportive with or without underwire. If you want a good fit you need to shell out some cash.
  • mrs.JL said:

I went to Nordstrom and got fitted - 38H. They don't have a huge selection of nursing bras, but they can convert any of their bras (it's not cheap - $16 each). I chose three Elomi bras and had them converted. I've been very pleased with them. But definitely let them fit you. I would never have picked up an H cup on my own.

I'm Canadian too. I wouldn't rely in a past fitting. Head into a bra shop that has a few options. I am a 32I while BFing. A good brand is Anita, they are very supportive with or without underwire. If you want a good fit you need to shell out some cash.
    My last fit was 2 weeks ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"