June 2013 Moms
Options

UO

13»

Re: UO

• Options
    melOHdy said:
    Haven't read the words but my grand contribution to UO this week:

I think peplum is awful!  Basically the only body type I think it looks halfway decent on is the straight up and down, no hips, and small bust figure. 
    Is it sad I had to look that up? 
    I had to look it up too, and after doing so I agree. I am a hippy girl and this style makes me look about 5 times wider than I am. Not cool.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Smoking pot on occasion isn't the same as smoking cigarettes everyday. I think most people who smoke several joints a day will have a tougher time quitting than some who smokes once in a while.

That's the thing about the vast majority of pot smokers- they don't smoke several joints a day, whereas with cigarettes I know very few people that can smoke a few times a week and not develop a worse habit. Science has shown that nicotine is far more physically addictive than THC. But yes in generally, someone who smokes several joints a day will have a hard time quitting probably.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm with monkey on this. I smoked way too much in college, but never when I worked or had class. I had a great gpa at a very good school and got a great job out of school. I smoked casually here and there for a few years after that but it eventually lost its place in my life. I know TONS of professional people who smoke casually and have their shit together. I also know quite a few people who appear to be functional, but smoke before they go to work, when they get home, before bed, etc - people that you never see not high. That's not cool. For them it wasn't a "gateway" drug, but they're definitely addicted. They have kind of turned me off to it, but in generally I don't see a big problem.

I have definitely been WAY more f'ed up at my drunkest than my highest.

@violet1183, it's like you're in my brain! This word for word applies to me and my experiences! All this talk about pot makes me want to smoke a little, but I won't because of breast feeding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"