August 2013 Moms
Options

Motn check in

Anyone else up?

Poor lo is still battling a fever, I'm starting to think this isn't from her 6 mo shots on Monday...poor thing. She had Tylenol when she went to bed around 7, and temp is back up to 102.5.
I'm stressed bc I took Monday off for her shots, then left early yesterday to get her from dc when her temp spiked & looks like I won't go in today either. Of course sick baby trumps work...I just have a lot going on as my time there wraps up & it's stressing me out!

Anyway, I can't think of a good qotn...tell me something good.

Re: Motn check in

• Options
    I'm up. I've spent more time in LOs room tonight trying to rock her to sleep than I have in my own bed. I miss my bed. :( DH is off work tomorrow so I'm hoping he will get up with get so I can get a few hours of sleep in the morning.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @kwrecks - I can't believe this is still going on for your LO. I'm thinking of you.

@lokilahve - I hope she feels better soon :(

We're up for the second time. I've been trying to get her back to sleep without nursing. I'm always successful while she's in my arms, but as soon as I put her down she's screaming again. Ah well, I tried.

Something interesting? My snake hibernates from October to May every year. Freaks me out. I have to go and poke him every so often to make sure he's ok.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never understood pet snakes. Not judging, I just don't get a pet you can't cuddle.
  • Options
    LokiLahve said:

I've never understood pet snakes. Not judging, I just don't get a pet you can't cuddle.

It's like having fish that you can hold. The terrarium is more of a decoration. I don't know, people think he's pretty cool.

• Options
    Revez said:

LokiLahve said:

It's like having fish that you can hold. The terrarium is more of a decoration. I don't know, people think he's pretty cool.
    I thought of that after posting. I guess I think a fish tank is prettier. I think it's one of those things either you're into or you're not. (And I meant my original reply to be funny but rereading it, it's not, at all. Apparently I shouldn't try humor when half Asleep, lol)
  • Options
    Still up. LO has gas (again). I've finally managed to get her to fart. Something's really bugging her and I can't figure out what it is. She's on probiotics, has drops.. I've slowed the food down a bit.. It might be something I'm eating, but I can't figure that out either UGH!!!

photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Options
    5am.... Up for the day! Ugh

• Options
    I only ever ever get 3 hours of sleep anymore. I'm so tired I want to cry.
  • Options
    Up four times last night. I got more sleep during the newborn phase....

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We only get 2 over here. I'm with you :(

• Options
    Revez said:
    We only get 2 over here. I'm with you :(
    Yep. 2. I'm sending the babies to my dad and smom today. I'm going to do laundry and sllllleeeeeppppppp....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"